Rob McLean

I was at the game so wasn’t subjected to his nonsense, but going by what I’ve read on here, it sounds like he was dejected and willing a late Braga equaliser??

The rev I M Jolly would be more enthusiastic. Honestly, his description of Aribos mazy run would help get you to sleep. It was Ricky Villa esque and this tool went full baritone. The Spanish language version is good. Gooooooooaaal!!

He is one miserable individual, hope our win is hurting him, can't say I was to impressed with Alex Rae fawning over Braga either, we made them look better than they are for the first 60 minutes. Well done Rangers.
Alex Rae wasnt the only one fawning over them, check the match thread.

Dont have a problem with that, he's working for bt, not RTV. Dont understand the need to have a kick at a rangers man. He was delighted, especially after the 3rd goal.

In fact, why are we wasting our time talking about McLean, who cares.

Saw the BT highlights and he sounded fine? Actually low key at the Braga goals, louder at ours - although you could tell it was through gritted teeth.

Met him in Porto in a restaurant and he was sitting with Alex Rae.

I actually don't mind him to be honest.

He's the sound track to many of our recent Euro wins.

Can you imagine what the commentary would of been like if it was Peter Drury or Martin Tyler last night in a game like that. Instead we have the non excitable McLean

He is an awful commentator. I know I am watching the game with my eyes there is no need to tell me the ball is out of play.

Us progressing means another Jolly for McLean to foreign lands in the next round. I doubt he’s actively wanting us to get beat.

Watched the game back when I got home from the game,he is brutal but didn’t spoil my enjoyment.
I can imagine watching the game live as it unfolds he would be very frustrating to put up with.

What is it with some on here? After that result, let's have a moan about something. Cant have a pop at the players, so let's have a go at the commentary.

Enjoy the occasion for fecks sake, wont be many European nights like that.

From what I heard the commentary was fine. Actually spoke to him at glasgow airport waiting for flight to Moscow in 2001, he had tricky trev along with him as co commentator. He was actually ok. Dont let some good old paranoia get in the way of a fine morning after.

He is obviously a sheep fan but I always think he is relatively fair and professional. I’m not saying he is brilliant, far from it, but I prefer him to Crocker and Walker on SKY.

He’s awful. He sounded so sick when Aribo equalised you could literally hear his teeth gritting.

I’ve just phoned BT Sport and complained about the unprofessional Rangers hating cuunt

People who pay BT should do likewise

Insist on a complaint reference number and don’t let the fob you off

0800 800 150

What is it with some on here? After that result, let's have a moan about something. Cant have a pop at the players, so let's have a go at the commentary.

Enjoy the occasion for fecks sake, wont be many European nights like that.

From what I heard the commentary was fine. Actually spoke to him at glasgow airport waiting for flight to Moscow in 2001, he had tricky trev along with him as co commentator. He was actually ok. Dont let some good old paranoia get in the way of a fine morning after.

My goodness me for a guy who obviously doesn’t agree with the thread you’ve ranted on in two posts. Don’t like don’t post would be my advice.

Latest posts

Back