Did Braga player spit on ball boy?

Sonny

Didn’t want to post this last night as I was too buzzing and I didn’t want to take away from what was a phenomenal night on the pitch.

Towards the end of the game, you may have noticed a lot of bears going mental in the East Enclosure and our security team getting involved before the police went over. A number of bears were saying one of their players spat on the ball boy - not sure if it was an accident or if it was in response to the ball boy tactically slowing down.

I didn’t see it, I just saw the commotion and heard what bears said afterwards.

I did see two mins into extra time, the ball not being returned to Braga as quickly by the BB. Was it then the clatty Ba(rag)-stard expelled ?

I did see two mins into extra time, the ball not being returned to Braga as quickly by the BB. Was it then the clatty Ba(rag)-stard expelled ?
If its the incident im thinking of then the ball boy returned the ball quickly, he just sat it on the ground in front of the player instead of handing it to him.

sit in row r east enclosure and it looked to me as if he did spit at ball boy

That’s a several folk I know saying he spat on or at the ballboy.

I had a look on RTV and you can see the player grabbing the ball from the boy and as he runs away he turns his head back towards him. That’s exactly when all the commotion started. You can’t tell from this camera angle but if he has done what folk are saying it’a pretty low - disgusting thing to do to an adult never mind a child.

The player in question is #21, Ricardo Horta who came on as a sub.

Video

If it’s true then he should be banned. Imagine if one of our players did that that. I shudder to think of the headlines for months afterwards.

Ive actually got a thread saved in draft over this, hadn't quite finished. Yes, i was convinced one of them did. In front of the east enclosure, ball went out of play and the ball boy picked it up and started walking away. Braga player (couldn't make out who it was) barged him in the back and grabbed the ball. He threw it to a team mate then turned back and appeared to spit in the direction of the ball boy. Was close enough but thankfully missed. Disgusting behaviour.

Ive actually got a thread saved in draft over this, hadn't quite finished. Yes, i was convinced one of them did. In front of the east enclosure, ball went out of play and the ball boy picked it up and started walking away. Braga player (couldn't make out who it was) barged him in the back and grabbed the ball. He threw it to a team mate then turned back and appeared to spit in the direction of the ball boy. Was close enough but thankfully missed. Disgusting behaviour.
Should be reported to the club. Dirty fucker

Sounds like it didn’t hit the kid. I don’t think the difference is too big, it’s about the intent. Without dramatising it, legally it’s an assault if he hit him or not as long as it’s clear that’s what his intention is.
Fair enough mate.

It’s a joke. Cos you asked for evidence
I'm afraid my post has been taken the wrong way by many. I asked if anyone had video evidence. Evidence that could be used against the player. Believe me, I think that spitting at or on someone is vile.

I'm afraid my post has been taken the wrong way by many. I asked if anyone had video evidence. Evidence that could be used against the player. Believe me, I think that spitting at or on someone is vile.
I get that mate, so does the other guy. It’s just a laugh because of what Stewart said

Hope this didn't happen coz I thought Braga went about their business brilliantly and were very fair

I think there was a booking after the final whistle, it came up on sky sport app @95 mins could have been for that live score stare that they only had 1 booking sky app 2

Back