Hagi our next Arteta?

Does he even want to go into management? Much less a basket case like Arsenal?

Maybe ask him again in 15 years. Arsenal will probably still be looking for a new manager every few months.

Let the young Hagi be himself and see were it takes us, if he keeps up the form he is in then we have a winner in our club.

I think he is still young. We need to try and help develop players like Hagi without putting all our pressures of 55 on them. Younger players tend to have good and bad spells. Hopefully we can help him grow and he can adjust to a more pressured environment than Belgium. He already has champ league experience so if he can keep developing he has every chance.

I'm happy that he's just following in his father's footsteps, his father being one of the most famous world class footballers ever

I for one will always be grateful to Mikel Arteta for stepping up and slotting that penalty home against Dunfermline that took bottle. I know the manner in which he left claiming to be homesick and then ended up at Everton not long after upset many in our support. I've not got a bad word to say about him he was a class act and I loved him when he was here.

Let Ianis be himself without comparing him to other players I'm sure the kid will fulfill his huge potential but he will be under enough pressure with the name on his back already.

Hagi 7 :cool:

Penalties Vs Dunfermline and Dundee aside, and a few other goals, Arteta was largely a big disappointment for us.

I think he is still young. We need to try and help develop players like Hagi without putting all our pressures of 55 on them. Younger players tend to have good and bad spells. Hopefully we can help him grow and he can adjust to a more pressured environment than Belgium. He already has champ league experience so if he can keep developing he has every chance.
This is the key though, not just for Hagi, the majority of our squad is very young in experience and I just hope they learn what they can from the experienced heads in the dressing room. It won't be long before McGregor, Defoe, Davis and co hang up their boots for good

I for one will always be grateful to Mikel Arteta for stepping up and slotting that penalty home against Dunfermline that took bottle. I know the manner in which he left claiming to be homesick and then ended up at Everton not long after upset many in our support. I've not got a bad word to say about him he was a class act and I loved him when he was here.

Let Ianis be himself without comparing him to other players I'm sure the kid will fulfill his huge potential but he will be under enough pressure with the name on his back already.

Hagi 7 :cool:
I'm comparing him on his youth, physique and mentality. His rawness in Glasgow and hìs determination.Very alike.

I hope he's here for many more years than Arteta. If he develops every season from now, there would only be a handful of clubs that could afford him in a few seasons time...

Our next Arteta?
So he’s going to whinge about not being the main man, then when he’s made main man he’s going to be “homesick” which is cured in a few months.

Back