Football Daft - Fergie and big Boab

TibbsyBear

Haven’t seen a thread

Barry Ferguson and Bob Malcolm are the guests this week. Just about to give it a listen.

No YouTube video yet from what I can’t see.

Should be a good listen.

Haven’t seen a thread

Barry Ferguson and Bob Malcolm are the guests this week. Just about to give it a listen.

No YouTube video yet from what I can’t see.

Should be a good listen.

Don't bother, the host is a horrible sevco howling lady's front bottom.

oh dear, used to love this show
cant see it lasting much longer then which is shame coz grado used to crack me up

How the wee midget Chris Toal, the bead rattler got on that show is beyond me.

The mentally challengeds probably dont listen because Grado talks about us and they dont talk about them too much. Im sure this was an attempt at catching more listeners with more of them listening. Im out though, I actually enjoyed it when it was Ewan and Grado, not any more.

Grado and Ewan had good banter between them, I switched off when tanner came on, tried too hard. I made it 10 mins into the new set up and it’s even worse! Good podcast has been ruined.

Wasn't as bad as I was expecting but that was mostly down to the guests. I can imagine first week that it's a mentally challenged guest it's going to be a shit show with the wee dwarf fawning over whoever it is

I don’t know what was more annoying. That guy Toal was constantly interrupting Barry when he was answering questions, or the amount of adverts.

I probably won’t bother listening again.

I thought it was a very good podcast with Ewan and Grado. Cameron kept it disciplined and btought the best out of Grado. A good balance. Stopped listening when Cameron left.

Shellsuit Bob and Toal sound exactly the same. Fake Glasgow ned. It’s hard to tell them apart on this one. It sound pretty amateurish without an anchor.

The interview itself had some good content that I don’t think you’d have got in a more ‘professional’ production. There were at least a couple of LOL moments for me. I liked that part.

The advertising is bullshit. Again, sounds pathetic when they talk about being in a car crash and the ambulance chasing claims company come to the rescue. But that’s easy to scrub through. They are trying to embed it in the conversation but there’s no way to make it sound real. The prediction game advertising the app is crap too and gets scrubbed through. Who cares what their predictions are. Especially if you’re listening after the actual Games take place.

Depending on the guests, I’ll probably give it a miss in the future. Unfortunately, because I think there's room in the market for a good funny Scottish Football pod.

Just like everything else, a mentally challenged gets involved and it turns to shit.

Used to be a really good podcast as well with Ewen and Grado. Shame that Ewen chucked it.

Used to love the show and gave it a listen as Grado always brings out a laugh and Purdon is a good bear so was interested to see how it would be.

Barry and Malcolm's interview I turned off after a few mins. Absolutely no flow to it what so ever, every time Barry spoke Toal speaks over him to speak about something similar with Celtic was annoying as f.ck

Same view as many others. Ewen Cameron was excellent on this pod, as a pair it worked really well with him and Grado. Since he left it’s been a bit of a shambles. Listened to the Barry/Bob one yesterday, to be fair to Fergie he was pretty open and honest. But the new presenter set up just doesn’t work as well.

Used to love the show and gave it a listen as Grado always brings out a laugh and Purdon is a good bear so was interested to see how it would be.

Barry and Malcolm's interview I turned off after a few mins. Absolutely no flow to it what so ever, every time Barry spoke Toal speaks over him to speak about something similar with Celtic was annoying as f.ck
You missed a decent watch imo

Deleted from my podcasts last night, really wanted to listen to Barry Ferguson but it was just a rabble of dafties talking absolute pish! Shame as the podcast started well with Ewen Cameron on it, he's a total troll but at least brought a semblance of professional broadcasting.

Ewan & Grado had the right mix of banter and fun with a little bit of direction and professionalism. Tanner came in and made it far too polished and took away a lot of natural chemistry.

It's went too far the other way by the sounds of it and sounds like it's just going to be too focused on forced banter. I've not listened to the new one yet which is a shame since it's probably a good listen with the interview but I'll probably swerve it until Ewan is back, if he ever is. Which is a shame because it would have been a great couple of guests with him.

I’ve listened to them all and even enjoyed the Tanner ones. I’m a big fan of Grado but if the next one is as bad as the last episode I don’t see me sticking with it much longer. Hopefully it gets better as I’ve really enjoyed listening.

I don’t know what was more annoying. That guy Toal was constantly interrupting Barry when he was answering questions, or the amount of adverts.

I probably won’t bother listening again.

Thought the pod was actually quite funny but the adverts were doing my nut in the same one was on 3 times which I thought was a bit much.

Back