Kilmarnock manager moaning about Clancy

uneasydaz

ALEX DYER insists Kevin Clancy killed Kilmarnock’s chance of causing a Parkhead upset when he sent off Alan Power.

The Killie boss was furious at the referee’s decision to dismiss the midfielder with the score at 2-1.

Power was booked on the stroke of half-time for a challenge on Ryan Christie.

And on 57 minutes he was cautioned for the second time for a lunge on Jeremie Frimpong.

Television replays suggest the Irishman was harshly treated with Dyer less than impressed by the call.

Dyer said: "I didn't think it was a second yellow to be honest.

"He tried to tackle the lad, the lad went down but I don't think it was a second yellow.

"It kills you when you go down to 10 men against a side like Celtic you are always going to be up against it.

"He tried to tackle the lad, the lad went down but I don't think it was a second yellow.

"It kills you when you go down to 10 men against a side like Celtic you are always going to be up against it.

But we battled through, worked hard and tried our best to stay in the game as much as we could and like I said I have a decent side who have a lot of character.”

3 games on the bounce at the piggery Clancy has red carded an opposition player

Scrap that, was a pen rather than a red v Ross county

The only person involved in that story who Isn’t a lady's front bottom is Dyer.
DrearyShockingGroundbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Dyer can go and fcuk himself. Another wanker who has his ‘team’ beaten before they cross the white line against the mentally challenged.

see the next time we play and an opposition player makes say half a dozen late challenges or gets away with a couple elbows and pretty ovious he should have been sent off... remember it and put a bet on the ref/s to punish him for it the next time he plays against Celtic.

thats how things work up here that is how dishonest our guys are. clancy is not alone.

ALEX DYER insists Kevin Clancy killed Kilmarnock’s chance of causing a Parkhead upset when he sent off Alan Power.

The Killie boss was furious at the referee’s decision to dismiss the midfielder with the score at 2-1.

Power was booked on the stroke of half-time for a challenge on Ryan Christie.

And on 57 minutes he was cautioned for the second time for a lunge on Jeremie Frimpong.

Television replays suggest the Irishman was harshly treated with Dyer less than impressed by the call.

Dyer said: "I didn't think it was a second yellow to be honest.

But we battled through, worked hard and tried our best to stay in the game as much as we could and like I said I have a decent side who have a lot of character.”
Every time Alan Power has faced us he should have seen red,but :rolleyes:

Why does he think Clancy got the gig today. He’s a cheating mentally challenged bastard. 3 games at the piggery in the last 2 months and he has cheated the filths opponents in each of them.

Power has got away with absolute murder against us in recent years. As has Cosgrove. Yet both of them have been sent off at the piggery this season for less than what they get away with every time they play us.

The whole game in Scotland is fûcked.

Kevin Clancy has had a major impact on this league race.
When you can say that about a referee and not be seen as unreasonable or even insane, then there is something remarkably wrong.
He tried to directly interfere with the result when we played The Filth, he failed, but let us be honest here, he came very close.
Since that failure, he has been given game after game involving his favourite team, and his impact on their results has been significant.

A loaded competition?
Sadly, I think it is.

Why does he think Clancy got the gig today. He’s a cheating mentally challenged bastard. 3 games at the piggery in the last 2 months and he has cheated the filths opponents in each of them.

Power has got away with absolute murder against us in recent years. As has Cosgrove. Yet both of them have been sent off at the piggery this season for less than what they get away with every time they play us.

The whole game in Scotland is fûcked.

100% BT.

The cu nt should be sent off every week, don't start moaning now. This is the same killie mob who scored a goal from handball in the box had a goal chaulked off for the defender diving. Tuff titty

Back