Votes: 32 2.9%
  • Kamberi

Votes: 12 1.1%
  • Ojo

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We are absolutely awful at penalties. 4 different takers have all missed this season.

The missed chances will cost us unfortunately.

We need a proper penalty taker. This isn’t good enough.
We’ve allowed a young man who’s only joined the club to take the responsibility of taking penalties. Where are our elder statesman who should be stepping up when we get a penalty.
This x 100 , where are the leaders and the guys who thrive on responsibility, shameful tbh

Also someone tell Edmundson to change his boots at halftime. He's fallen countless times whenever the ball gets near him. Fearing him doing it at the wrong time

Ffs enoug off that we're goin' to lose stuff! Rangers are 3-2 after a game and half, looking as the better team. Let' just get 45 more and that's it.

4 out of 10 pens scored. Total cowards.

This Braga defence is worse than ours. All they need is one and we’re missing chance after chance.

Johnny Hubbard, who scored al, bar three, said he didn’t miss these as the keeper saved them.
Tonight looked a great save.
Keeper should never have a chance. It's all about pressure. There is none on the goalkeeper and all on the player taking it. It was a strong hand I'll give him that

Tav missed a couple of penalties a while back and just parks them off to anyone else? Be a proper captain and man up and tell everyone you are on penalties and not allow the buck to be passed.

Stick me on mute then, your whinging about what I’m posting is as tiresome as anything else. Bit of common sense, and I’ll stick to watching my team pal but thanks for your advice.

you 100% sure about that? you sound like your desperate to get knocked out!

no worries I will mute you you miserable @@@@, you talk utter shite just like some of the other trolls on this thread

some on here want us to be shite and get knocked out

This has the poet cup final result written all over it. The amount of chances we miss is frightening.

In spite of that only being a couple of months ago, apparently we’re supposed to be brimming with confidence here.

I’m chuffed with the way the team have played over all but how can you not be a pessimistic when you look at the 3 glaring chances passed up? Coupled with the fact any time Braga have got up the other end we’ve been all over the place.

Shouldn't be slating Hagi for that pen. Wasn't a terrible penalty. It was an outstanding save. Gonna be such a nervy 2nd half

On the face of it, that was a very accomplished away performance against a very tidy side.

However, when you look at it in more detail - we have missed a sitter or two, as well as a penalty.

You cannot afford to be so wasteful against a side with this attacking ability, as we'd be doing tremendously well to keep a clean sheet here.

Unfortuantely, I'm getting that nagging feeling that we're going to regret this wasteful shite.

Special mention for Kent - who is unfortuantly looking to be a terrible waste of £7m so far. And what a miss to boot... Prove me wrong, wee man.

We certainly don’t do it the easy way do we.

I can’t wait for the odd rare occasion we go 3-0 up on a game and I can enjoy the final 25mins of a game.

We absolutely need to score. 0-0 will just lead to them sneaking one late with no time for us to answer. We've seen it over and over and over and over. Its the most predicatble thing about this game
Too true. You just know they'll sneak the winner in injury time

Half-time and been the better team.

Some save at the pen, but let's get Tav back on them now.

I'd change Kent for (wait for it) Ojo at half time - use his pace and running in the competition where he looked a player, try and stretch them on the counter.

(yeah, I can't believe I posted that either)
No. Absolute myth. I've been fighting his corner for months but he is a lazy player

Keeper should never have a chance. It's all about pressure. There is none on the goalkeeper and all on the player taking it. It was a strong hand I'll give him that
Why are so many missed by great players including some of the worlds best?

Back