90 mins of superb backing-a lesson to be learned.

DylanGer

Anyone going to tell me that the support tonight constantly backing the team despite the setbacks didn't make a HUGE difference to the team?

We have it in OUR hands to help the team every week.....that was better than even the usual away backing.

Why turn up and moan and groan-save the criticism to the end and boo if it's been shite.

Anyone going to tell me that the support tonight constantly backing the team despite the setbacks didn't make a HUGE difference to the team?

We have it in OUR hands to help the team every week.....that was better than even the usual away backing.

Why turn up and moan and groan-save the criticism to the end and boo if it's been shite.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Here,Here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All I will say is Rangers need the think seriously about accepting away tickets in the future.

Yes. I didn’t see anything that would be classed as a set back?

They had a few chances, we had a couple. Missed a penalty. Nothing set us back?

Unless you mean sectarian singing?

Sorry, thought the OP was about match attending fans seeing set backs........maybe you don't get that.

We are the best support in the world when we back our team

Until we can get to the stage where the only thing the bears at home are worried about is the game and not the singing then we really are not the best in the world.

The best fans in the world don't constantly shoot themselves in the foot like we do.

Too many neds in our support at these trips.

Is this post a joke?
If we get hammered for the mindless add-ons by the brain dead in that support tonight then yes your right that makes a huge difference.......to how many people are actually going to see the next rounds.

The leagues over, the support are sick to death of taking the bottle job in the league x3 January/February’s in a row.

We have hope and belief in Europe it’s different.

When will we find out if we’re getting pulled?
Don’t fancy booking flights after the draw only to find out we’re banned.

I agree with the sentiment, however, I think you know what is going to follow - so I shall not say it.

All I'll say is there's every chance we'll have no fans to back us at Ibrox in the next round

Correct. Utter stupidity from some who continually let us down

I’ve been away all night so haven’t seen the game or read anything. Read the OP and was thinking how brilliant it is.
A few posts later and it just turns to frustration. What is it with some people? Been ok for a few months so they just please themselves. The reports about the video on the plane should’ve been a sign. Arseholes.

Despite the set backs ? Don't get that. However if you were at the game or watched it on TV with sound on you will know what a set back is very shortly.

The fans don’t have the benefit of a day getting pished in the sun before every match. From a noise point of view, that’s a good thing. For other reasons that were very apparent last night, that’s far from a good thing.

And alcohol can’t be blamed. If these ‘fans’ can’t behave themselves, they should not be following the team.

There is no way that the words that people think were sung are decipherable.

If a rep says he heard them, he’d be lying.

How can he / she prove that it wasn’t Dundee, Hamilton, up the rod and back and then back again that was sung?

I’m probably being petty, but surely there has to be a burden of proof?

It’s a least worth a jab.

That's why we have fan forums to vent any frustrations, but soon as the players are on the field that frustrations should be left to one side.

How can he / she prove that it wasn’t Dundee, Hamilton, up the rod and back and then back again that was sung?

Pissing in the wind comes to mind. Unfortunately

We have folk that want to sing about the Ira, catholic’s and the pope more than the tims do

It’s embarrassing and it’ll be a miracle if we escape punishment.

That said, I think the club are partly to blame as plenty of folk warned the club about the danger of accepting away tickets following the lucky escape after Feyenoord.

Truth is, we can’t be trusted to go abroad to follow the team

Unless you are deaf then there is no doubts what was being sung. Clear as a whistle on the TV so be even clearer in the stadium

Head in the sand.

The add ons were clear as day.

Dont think 'Super Rangers' falls into that category.

I agree with the sentiment, however, I think you know what is going to follow - so I shall not say it.

All I'll say is there's every chance we'll have no fans to back us at Ibrox in the next round
Despite the fact you’ve been told numerous times the next line of sanction is a STAND closure not stadium ?

Says a lot .

Who's told me numerous times? You're an odd character, what have I done to upset you?

Its been posted several times throughout the forum that the next sanction is usually but not always a stand closure not full stadium .

And yet certain posters keep peddling nonsense about Ibrox being closed .

I wonder why that could be ? And you think you can question my character :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Its been posted several times throughout the forum that the next sanction is a stand closure not full stadium .

I wonder why that could be ? And you think you can question my character :rolleyes:

And what if they pick the Govan or Main stand to be closed?

How about you stop criticising folk annoyed about the clowns who may have got us in trouble again, and focus on them instead?

It’s not the fans’ fault that the players and management have thrown the league away, hee-haw to do with fans.

Individual errors, tactical naivety, over reliance on certain players and a failure to stick chances away have seen to that. The home support is appalling but it hasn’t cost points.

Its been posted several times throughout the forum that the next sanction is a stand closure not full stadium .

Better no be the broomloan I’d put money on the UBs not singing the add ons.

Unless you are deaf then there is no doubts what was being sung. Clear as a whistle on the TV so be even clearer in the stadium

If you got 25 people, who have never previously heard / sang / studied the song in question, there is no way that they’d get 2 prescribed words based on the audio from last night’s match.

They’d be lucky to guess the two uses of the out of the 6 words used in the offending line of the song.

And what if they pick the Govan or Main stand to be closed?

How about you stop criticising folk annoyed about the clowns who may have got us in trouble again, and focus on them instead?

Ive already made my views on idiotic singing and add ons clear . But thanks anyway for your advice . :rolleyes:

As I and many others have said one stand not full stadium , so get your facts right . Not difficult .

Ive already made my views on idiotic singing and add ons clear . But thanks anyway for your advice . :rolleyes:

As I and many others have said one stand not full stadium , so get your facts right . Not difficult .

Is Govan or Main Stand not only one stand each? 17.5k fans missing the game would be a tough one.

Read what people say. Not difficult.

Imagine being drawn against the Tim’s in the last 16 only to play it behind closed doors.

thanks to the morons, this is now a possible reality
Imagine being drawn against anyone in the last 16 and it being played behind closed doors?
What a reputation we will have.

Let's hope it was a deaf representative that was sitting in the stands.

Back