Pedro Caixinha in the stadium tonight

Remember that time he put Jon Toral at Centreback in his first match......Holyyy %^*& he was a terrible manager.

I remember when we had very little (if not nothing) to play for and he appeared to be trying players out in different positions on the pitch. And then our fans having a temper tantrum that a 2 year old would be proud of when we lost some of these meaningless games.

Remember his second game (I think) v motherwell, did he not change 3/4 of the defence at halftime? I liked Pedro but awful fit for us.

The guy was ambitious and believed he had what it took to get us back to where we belong. Never had a bad word to say about the club. It's a reflection of the board that he failed, not Pedro.
Nice sentiment but Pedro definitely had a pretty big part to play in his own downfall. Herrera and Pena exhibit ; the board backed him.

Will give him dues on Morelos and Jack though.

I remember when we had very little (if not nothing) to play for and he appeared to be trying players out in different positions on the pitch. And then our fans having a temper tantrum that a 2 year old would be proud of when we lost some of these meaningless games.
He started hopeless, and then the caravan went downhill from there...

The guy was ambitious and believed he had what it took to get us back to where we belong. Never had a bad word to say about the club. It's a reflection of the board that he failed, not Pedro.
To be fair given his record since I think he was partially to blame . Board don’t cone out of it well either though

His first game was home to motherwell when he subbed most of his defence at half time and left Rob kernian as the only defender

First game was at home to Hamilton.

Motherwell game Hill went off ill and Wallace went off injured at HT.

He started hopeless, and then the caravan went downhill from there...

I thought it was obvious that he wanted to try new things out and see if anyone was up to it. We knew by that point most of them were rubbish and he looked at giving them a chance in unusual formations/roles to see if anyone could surprise us and him. Our fans took that and his funny foreign name and accent to quickly diagnose that he didn't know anything about Scottish football - which was the whole point of coming in early - and he never recovered from that early period.

Moved on thank god . He got my backing while he was there . But those celtic drubbings were hard to take .

His transfer policy was shambolic as well .

Whoever sanctioned Pena shouldn't work in football again

Back