only 1-0, last 16. Check his contract, not good enough.

Mossblown_Loyal

Some of thos threads at the weekend were woeful. Qualifier's to the group stages. Qualifiers to the group stages and then Qualify from the group stages to the last 32. Qualify from that to the last 16.

Go toe to toe with Celtic up till the winter break, showing improvement domestically. Yet some want rid/question our manager.

The worse for me are the celtic cheerleader's, who shout about the record books will still show 9/10 in row, no matter what.

The simple fact is, 4 were walkover's and at least 2 were uncontested. This will not be the same achievemnet that both clubs previously achieved. You guy's must love working with your celtic workmates and sucking up their arse's. No doubt you will be at work tomorrow talking about dreading the draw as we are pish. :)) :))

Me, like most Ranger's fans will tell it to them straight and take great delight in doing so.

Some of thos threads at the weekend were woeful. Qualifier's to the group stages. Qualifiers to the group stages and then Qualify from the group stages to the last 32. Qualify from that to the last 16.

Go toe to toe with Celtic up till the winter break, showing improvement domestically. Yet some want rid/question our manager.

The worse for me are the celtic cheerleader's, who shout about the record books will still show 9/10 in row, no matter what.

The simple fact is, 4 were walkover's and at least 2 were uncontested. This will not be the same achievemnet that both clubs previously achieved. You guy's must love working with your celtic workmates and sucking up their arse's. No doubt you will be at work tomorrow talking about dreading the draw as we are pish. :)) :))

Me, like most Ranger's fans will tell it to them straight and take great delight in doing so.

How’s the Ferry Inn chief

I hope we get the smelliies as we would knock them out. Just think of that. They would go fuckin mental again just like the 29th of December when we won in their midden against 12 men.

Mate going on about walkovers and uncontested you actually sound like one of them

it’s up to us to take the title off of them and or win a cup something we have failed abysmally in the previous few years, yes referees are against us and give bizarre decisions but the truth is we have not matched them in a playing squad or consistently on the park yet

it’s up to us to take the title off of them and or win a cup something we have failed abysmally in the previous few years, yes referees are against us and give bizarre decisions but the truth is we have not matched them in a playing squad or consistently on the park yet

And nor should we match them, you are answering your own input. We know where we were, we know where we have been. Our progress going forward is doing well. It does however seem to upset some, Especially those on here who think we should instantly become champions.

Especially those who think celtic are the bee's knee's if they win 9 or 10... Pfffft.

It is right to question him and his team. As good as tonight is our league games are our bread and butter. We have thrown it away from a winning position so of course he is under pressure.

He cannot go 2 trophyless seasons. No other manager would be afforded that luxury. The Scottish Cup is huge for us now

It is right to question him and his team. As good as tonight is our league games are our bread and butter. We have thrown it away from a winning position so of course he is under pressure.

He cannot go 2 trophyless seasons. No other manager would be afforded that luxury. The Scottish Cup is huge for us now
Why can't he go 2 trophyless seasons with what he took over ?.. No other manager would be afforded that luxury ?. What Luxury is that ?, The dhims have layed foundations for the league, we have no right to to simply walk in and take it.

To show improvement and persevation we will take it off them. 9 And 10 means not a jot. We are in the process of destroying them and their supporters.

Why can't he go 2 trophyless seasons with what he took over ?.. No other manager would be afforded that luxury ?. What Luxury is that ?, The dhims have layed foundations for the league, we have no right to to simply walk in and take it.

To show improvement and persevation we will take it off them. 9 And 10 means not a jot. We are in the process of destroying them and their supporters.

Have you seen the league table recently chief

No other manager has had to cobble a full squad together whilst those cunts spend millions every window from their tainted CL years we were sent down by them. You can have your opinion mate but I see massive strides taken and pride restored from Progres shambles to last 16. Yes league may well be lost this season but as OP says %^*& them cunts. They’ve got their tainted titles and I agree 100% with him in that sense. This ‘x in a row’ stuff is about us and them only and it has only been us and them in 5 of those seasons. %^*& those cunts.

@Yankeeger

You got it bad, you don't how bad you got it.

You no liky, now you are making an ass of yourself, even without your multiple usernames. Rather than enjoy a good Rangers result, you want to ........ well you know ?. Eh you Know ?.

I hope we get the smelliies as we would knock them out. Just think of that. They would go fuckin mental again just like the 29th of December when we won in their midden against 12 men.
Yep.. Draw them and we get a ref from outside Scotland and the sfa.. Also var is in place.. So bastards wouldn't get away with the blatant cheating

One thread was correct, his public treatment of Katic was poor and unlike what we expect of a Rangers manager. It was very poor form.

The rest went between pointless and ludicrous.

For all those banging on about throwing the league away - where do you think we would be with referees of the quality we saw tonight?

Anyway, looking at the Euro run, that's one defeat in 16 games (even that was last minute). 10 of those games were against some pretty serious opposition.

We are on the right road, we have had a few bumps lately but Gerrard is the man to get us to where we want to be 100%. Great result tonight now let’s go and get the big win Saturday.

So we didn’t match them in the lcf? Really? That’s a cup in the cupboard already by all rights

x318Lia.gif

Well said sir !

Facts are that we are massively overachieving in Europe but underachieving domestically. This team is much more than good enough for a title race that lasts beyond February.

This pathetic one-upmanship or negativity every time results go one way or the other is fucking pathetic though.

There's some who would probably have taken Neil Warnock at the weekend.

Our support is so fickle.
Thankfully our board are not so reactionary, and results like tonight, and previous successes it should be said, are viewed though the prism of realism and progression being made. Yes we are still performing terribly at times domestically but the bigger picture is being noted. For us as fans, it's bloody frustrating as we want to win every game regardless of opposition! It's the Rangers way!

Back