Last 16 home tie Price Of Ticket

£50 if we draw the poets as long as we can play leave them kids alone through built in speakers around there vile support :))

Should be £30.

Be a nice way for the club to acknowledge the quite incredible loyalty shown and crazy sums people have spent following the team. I understand people will pay whatever (me included) but I doubt there is anyone connected to the Club that thought we would get this far. It's a bonus and should be treated as such imo.

Did you have the sound off in the pub tonight Rab? There won't be any home tickets.

Will the club wait to see if there will be a stand closure prior to setting prices for / selling tickets? Assuming that a stand is closed, and if everybody in said stand is set to miss out, would it not be fairer if a good number of them could be issued with non s/t uptake from the stands that remain open

Given we have paid for qualifiers, groups and now two knockouts a bit of mercy would be appreciated - £40?

Probably charge us us a tenner more than they should to either make up a fine or seats not allowed to be sold.

Should never be more than 40 quid tbh

£43 surely.

Can't increase it much over what it is.
However, the EL is actually good value for some parts of the ground where games vs Livingston, Hamilton etc cost £41 a game, but BR which may be £28-29 gets the poorer value.

Might not have to worry about that if UEFA/FARE decide to hammer us again.

Next step was stadium closure?

My thoughts to. Worrying few days ahead until we hear whether or not any sanctions because of the singing of party songs by fuckwits in our support, who really do not have the interests of our club at heart.

mmm Glad I am not in club deck cause I fear that will be SHUT 10K seats loss i think
If we get done it’s a stadium closure. Sadly we haven’t got the not taking away tickets to fall back on now as we did it for young boys and we still went. I wasn’t there tonight so can’t comment but I could hear certain things

If it is true that there is a cap on prices which away fans can be charged, then surely the board won't price our own fans higher?

For example, imagine drawing the filth and their fans are charged the capped £41 and we are asked to pay more? The fans would not stand for that.

Therefore, I think it will be £41 (CCCS) for as many rounds as we are involved in now.

If we get drawn against them make it £100 and those that want to pay it can go.
You could argue about some not being able to afford it but the fact is it would be the biggest game against them ever and we’d be fools not to cash in.

Another gold mine night for the louden pending.

Big Rab may even afford Peroni or Stella on top with all these extra games and double dunters.

My public sale ticket for Broomloan Rear was £43,expect it to be around £50 next round,depending on the draw of course.

If it is true that there is a cap on prices which away fans can be charged, then surely the board won't price our own fans higher?

For example, imagine drawing the filth and their fans are charged the capped £41 and we are asked to pay more? The fans would not stand for that.

Therefore, I think it will be £41 (CCCS) for as many rounds as we are involved in now.
Of course, they will. be failing in their duty, not to make as much money as possible for the Club

Back