Expect a UEFA fine today (Feynoord game)

Expect one for Braga home game too.

Pyro on the pitch plus 2 Moon Howlers running on.

Then add into it the utter fckwits in our support with the add ons last night.

My old man was at the game last night. The only dodgy singing he heard was Super Rangers.
Not dodgy to him,he was in full voice & is hoarse today:D:))but the easily offended & bedwetters amongst us are obviously upset:rolleyes:
Ffs, into the last 16 & folk are greeting about a song. Seems some are even greeting about songs that weren't even sung:rolleyes:
Neither your dad nor people on here decide anything.

Folk moaning about it in last nights match thread :rolleyes: Then someone started a thread about how much last nights win was worth to us financially but that ended up about the singing as well as we'll lose money due to stand closure :rolleyes:

As I said last night, there could be zero reports of any singing from FARE, the Refs match report or any affiliated delegates but not to worry - we have so called supporters who'll do their job for them

Fucking poor wee snowflakes.
Aye it’s people speaking about it on the internet that are so called supporters. The ones actually harming Rangers are great.

FARE will have reported us for last night they have (led to believe) for every game it’s what UEFA do about it is more important. UEFA are aware of the ‘differences’ between them and us.

My old man was at the game last night. The only dodgy singing he heard was Super Rangers.
Not dodgy to him,he was in full voice & is hoarse today:D:))but the easily offended & bedwetters amongst us are obviously upset:rolleyes:
Ffs, into the last 16 & folk are greeting about a song. Seems some are even greeting about songs that weren't even sung:rolleyes:
Mate it was clear as day on tv ftp and the vatican and 19th Century Terrorist bastards clearly heard

FFS imagine getting to the final in Gdansk and singing the FTP shite. Visiting Bears wouldnt be safe on the streets afterwards.We need to respect the places we visit.
Remember, if you are at game anywhere wearing Rangers colours then you are representing our great Club. Moronic behaviour reflects on every single one of us.
Yip, I'd love to see you at the back of the goals on away day in Europe telling the bears to stop singing those naughty songs or we'll get flung out if the game,utter fkn pish the mhedia and the authorities are happy to turn a blind eye to systematic child abuse and we've to worry about a fkn song.

Yip, I'd love to see you at the back of the goals on away day in Europe telling the bears to stop singing those naughty songs or we'll get flung out if the game,utter fkn pish the mhedia and the authorities are happy to turn a blind eye to systematic child abuse and we've to worry about a fkn song.

The media have nothing to do with European footballs ruling body or their rules.
These are two separate issues, absolutely nothing to do with each other, one is a domestic issue the other is the ftp brigade ignoring Uefa rulings and getting the club into bother.

Look mate I'm not for getting into an argument with you about the rights and wrongs of our support.
But our board could take a lesson from our neighbours then we wouldn't be in this situation where we are afraid of our heritage and of our fkn shadows it seems:(
This is part of the problem imo we don't fight our corner.

I love the passion our away support show but wish they could get their heads screwed on straight and realize how much their behavior hurts our club.

We have to hope FARE have been discredited in light of the recent twitter revelations.
Anyone saying there was not questionable songs from our support last night have their head in the sand, we need to hope the match delegate was not aware and has submitted his report before he can be 'gotten to'.

Look mate I'm not for getting into an argument with you about the rights and wrongs of our support.
But our board could take a lesson from our neighbours then we wouldn't be in this situation where we are afraid of our heritage and of our fkn shadows it seems:(
This is part of the problem imo we don't fight our corner.

Can you explain what the pope and vatican have to do with Rangers heritage?

Can you explain what the pope and vatican have to do with Rangers heritage?
[/QUO
I get what your saying mate I really do,as soon as it was sang I cringed knowing what the fallout would be,but why is this child abusing riddled institution still held so precious in this modern world that we fear a cringe from any criticism of this cult.
Totally amazes me this

You've mentioned the singing a few times.
You've mentioned the singing on a few threads.
You really want Rangers punished, don't you?
No why would i.. do you think because it gets discussed on here it goes viral .. maybee yiu should have a go at the wanks who sing the songs and the wanks who then film it and post it on social media.. ..

I love the passion our away support show but wish they could get their heads screwed on straight and realize how much their behavior hurts our club.

I go to most euro away games and there is a large % who just can’t behave. Societies problems are amplified and you cringe.
Unfortunately I can’t see an obvious way of changing this short of not taking tickets which just ruins it for the 80% of fans who aren’t roasters.

We do need to wisen up with the singing but some folk make our away support to be demons on this forum.

Nearly every club in European competition sets off these flares and gets fined so let’s not make this out to be a rangers problem it’s a universal one.

We do need to wisen up with the singing but some folk make our away support to be demons on this forum.

Nearly every club in European competition sets off these flares and gets fined so let’s not make this out to be a rangers problem it’s a universal one.

The display in Rotterdam was class,no issues with getting a small fine.
The add ons yesterday knowing the sanctions we could face is actually unbelievable.

Remarkable that weve been pulled up for 1 or 2 flares when Legia had about 40 and the smoke from them stopped the game and nothing was done.

I'm astonished that there has been no action about that as with the game having to be stopped it must have been in the referee's report and the fourth official would have reported it as well.

W.A.T.P.

Surely rangers can't be punished for the behaviour of fans who bought their tickets through Braga?

When Rangers issue tickets, it is to season ticket holders who have their name, address and passport number registered with the club.

Anyone (including people banned by rangers) could have walked upto the stadium yesterday and bought a ticket.

What are rangers supposed to do if their opponents go ahead and sell tickets to anyone making their controlled system meaningless?

So no charges no matter what the hand wringers say. Fact is we were unjustly targeted by FARE at Ibrox.

We can only hope not, need to wait for UEFA to update their site after this round of games to find out.

Even if we do our luck will run out eventually.

It was absolutely worth it considering the display got everyone in the away end up for it. You cannot deny this. It’s literally a nothing fine.

Expecting to get a lot of backlash for this...

2_Feyenoord-v-Rangers-FC-Group-G-UEFA-Europa-League.jpg

One of the best displays we’ve had. Wish the Tv cameras picked it up!

This!!!!!
Folk that post these lies are worse than celtic fans and do more harm than celtic fans could ever do to us.
The add on at the end of The Sash was very audible on the tv. Super Rangers as well.

Apart from that it sounded good

Good on your old man going to the game - great to see such a fantastic amount of Gers fans Going.
I'm a season ticket holder and go to all our home European games - and like thousands more really enjoy it. Now, I’m not a bed-wetter nor am I easily offended, but when I hear some of the songs my heart sinks because sooner or later our ground will be closed because of it.

I really admire our away support, but I really wish they would stop singing songs that will effect not just the club but thousands of fellow fans

It's embarrassing guys sitting watching on their sofas giving our travelling support who spend thousands following Rangers everywhere grief. Will be the same guys that boo and groan every misplaced pass at Ibrox.

It's embarrassing guys sitting watching on their sofas giving our travelling support who spend thousands following Rangers everywhere grief. Will be the same guys that boo and groan every misplaced pass at Ibrox.

When their addons cost the club millions in revenue via closed doors games - will it matter then?

Reactions: o7o
Don’t talk pish.

I’ve been to Niederkorn and Porto, spend nearly £2k on season tickets every year.

What fills me with dread is getting to the last 16 in Europe for the first time in 12 years and having an empty stadium because some dullards want to shoe-horn 19th Century Terrorist, popes and vaticans into songs.

It’s a total riddy that grown men behave like this.

Back