Police at the PaedoDome Grabbing Copenhagen Players

Perfect view of the pig getting flattened.

Why the amount of polis and stewards all rushing to the corner where there were stewards already stationed,what gives these fckers the right to manhandle players who are celebrating.Way OTT in my opinion,on a side note that sounds like that wee vlogger guy that attended our game last week.

What an embarrassing thread. Nae wonder the mankhy mob laugh at us with all the cries of refereeing & cheating. Now we’re adding they’ve got the police in their pocket too.
Rather than tinfoil hat stuff, can we not just be happy we’ve made last 16 & they’ve not?
You're right - we should just adopt the staunch dignified silence.

I don't think anyone is actually saying the at the police are in the pockets of ra sellik - but I think the point being made (and it is 100% valid) is that at no other ground does this happen, where police swarm around the away support and stop players trying to celebrate with their fans, certainly not with the consistency that it happens at the midden.

This is the by-product of them constantly turning themselves into the victims and the police being overly sensitive to the nasty away players upsetting the mhanks. Because we all know what happens when you upset a mhank.......well, the police horses certainly do.

"Thing is, officer, uh wus pyooor provoked n'at. They scored an uh wus pyooor ragin so ah hud tae punch sumhin. Its no ma fault. They pyooor celebrated in front of me."

Hahahahaha brilliant!

On a serious note, what the %^*& is that all about with the amount of police and stewards rushing in?!!
They obviously think it’ll send the scum mental and start fighting each other.

Just noticed how much the copper goes flying in this video to LOL
Doesn't explain why they let the likes of Griffiths and Brown behave like scum

Saw a photographer giving verbals to a copper as well during the aftermath of that incident
I noticed they were wearing a bib that said something like "away fan liaison" or similar so I think they may have been a Copenhagen employee. He was giving the cop a bollocking and the cop's face was tripping him

Why the amount of polis and stewards all rushing to the corner where there were stewards already stationed,what gives these fckers the right to manhandle players who are celebrating.Way OTT in my opinion,on a side note that sounds like that wee vlogger guy that attended our game last week.
It does sound like him :)) Plus the polis manhandled the Copenhagen players after each goal celebration, they went to their own fans ffs.

The player, Michael Santos, and a Copenhagen official have been charged with assault (Evening Times).

I'm pretty sure the polis arent meant to touch the players. Stewards should be dealing with it.

The player, Michael Santos, and a Copenhagen official have been charged with assault (Evening Times).

I'd file that under "it seemed a good idea at the time."

The first thing I'd be doing is making complaints about the officer and the operation, Copenhagen won't take that lying down and UEFA will inevitably be drawn into it.

That's overreach, Copenhagen now need to expose how they've been treated at that midden. I'll bet there's a catalogue of 'accidents' designed to intimidate opponents.
UEFA need to be brought in, too.

I had the misfortune to be next to these scumbags at the 2-3 game at Ibrox a couple of years back when a flash bang was thrown into our support, temporarily deafening a kid and causing alarm.

The Police that day didn’t want to know despite the anger from a number of bears in the area. You compare and contrast to this incident and it’s clear they are acting way outside their remit and following a political agenda. For the Copenhagen player to be charged just brings Scotland into even more disrepute.

Someone is going to have to clear up this mess when we are finally rid of the nationalists.

True, also, given the cops and the stewards wear the same jackets, how was the foreign chap supposed to differentiate? Neither should be putting their hands on the player anyway.

There's a bigger issue here in that Police Scotland do act as if they are the law and Scotch society seems to have accepted it since time immemorial.

With a polarising administration like the SNP in charge, the scope for abuse of power has become all too apparent.

If you look at the officer numbers along with the stewarding and separation of fans, what was the justification for laying hands the player and, in effect, assaulting him?

To prevent a breach of the peace? Really?

Say what you like about the English, but it'd be the Cop that would be rightly sweating bullets the following day over a similar farago down here.

Last edited:
Again, the yahoo demonstrates that in all walks of life & whatever profession they are employed in ..... they simply cannot conduct themselves in a professional manner.

Plod and the stewards in that corner of the ground are an absolute disgrace, especially when it comes to manhandling our players who have never gone OTT in their celebrations (unlike filth players at our place).

If only they were as “diligent” in their duties when their revolting supporters are raining coins, lighters, mobile phones etc down on our players, or hanging effigies of Rangers supporters and Orangemen from their stands ..... y’know, actually doing their job? It’ll never catch on ........
My mum - long time passed - always said “they ruin everything they touch”. They’ve infiltrated every high position and are running it for their cult/cabal.

We’ve allowed this to happen over many years and I’ve no idea who we’re going to change it

We really do live in a country so similar to a Nazi country, I am ashamed to say, but it is true. We are doomed

slo mo of the police last night.
Not usually critical of the police but what the hell are they doing?
Check out the one who gets dumped on his arse. Points to his hat right before it as if it gives him permission to manhandle the Copenhagen player

Check out the one who gets dumped on his arse. Points to his hat right before it as if it gives him permission to manhandle the Copenhagen player

They're a fukin disgrace, just spoiling for a fight.
Why are they raising their hands to the players (and photographers) in any way?
Loved the way the Copenhagen player dealt with prick that started it.
Utter embarrassment that they are pressing charges, when the reality is that there should be an internal investigation into the behavior of these ignorant thugs.

They should swap the yellow jackets for SS uniforms, Scotland’s shame, backed by the SNP.
This isn't that far from the truth either. We already have a form of State Control, one example being the freebies given out by the Natzis in an effort to entice votes and therefore control. To many ill informed and uneducated doughballs in this country to see this.

It looks like he just tripped over his fat petted lip.

Back