Copenhagen goalscorer charged by cops

Unbelievable. The cop was acting like a lady's front bottom, grabbing the scorer giving it ‘look at me’. Why can’t teams just be allowed to celebrate a goal or a win at that particular ground?

Maybe the guy should have just nicked his cap and called it ‘banter’?

Absolutely shocking.

Police Scotland do not sit above the law, they are tasked with applying it.

I'd be questioning the legality of officers putting hands on players who have committed no crime and are feckin celebrating a goal.

Unless of course pumping certain favoured teams out of Europe is now considered a crime!

Police Scotland - your mask slipped last night and the conduct of your officers, including senior cops, was both appaling and embarrassing in equal measure

Last edited:
As another poster pointed last out night it happens in no other ground in the world. But I suspect it’s less about the police being tims etc as others on here have alluded. I think the real answer is the police know Celtic fans are bad losers and try to protect them from kicking off a bigger incident.

I hope this comes out to bite the scum and police Scotland in the arse. The police man tried to grab the player in mid jump a complete overreaction which the player rightly fought himself away from. The other player clearly barges the scum copper away from his teammate. Clearly can be seen in the aftermath that scum police are taking swipes at backs of players walking away back to the pitch. Hope uefa step in.

Can you imagine the confusion across europe when they hear of this story and look at the video clips. There is literally no situation outside of that shit hole where this would happen. Look at the Emirates last night, Olypiacos players celebrating next to the fans after a last minute winner and not a copper to be seen. The fucking building didnt collapse around them, it was fine.

Police Scotland are absolutely embarrassing this nation with their behaviour last night and this morning.

A competent government would be stepping in to tell them to behave, unfortunately this will be encouraged by the SNP scum.

Utterly disgusted with this.

Hopefully the player submits a complaint against the cop for an alleged assault on him, he wasn't doing anything that justified the police reaction. Well apart from scoring against the scum, but I'm certain the yessers haven't squeezed that law through yet!!!

Also, I hope Copenhagen complain to UEFA in that they feared for their players safety as they were attacked by the local police force.

Hold on a minute. Does anyone actually know what he did (allegedly)? He ran over to the fans after scoring and expected to jump right in there, and a policeman tried, quite rightly to stop him. There was a wee tangle between the two before the camera cut away. The player could have easily lashed out.

Back