Any deals for Premier Sports?

To buy the game on RTV will there be no VPN required? My system lags with a VPN and ruins the quality of the game.

They’re doing a deal for 12 months for £99, not a bad deal if you like Spanish and Italian football.

Premier is a about £10. Just get the month then cancel straight away by sending them an Email. Its no hassle.

i took the deal someone on here posted last august/september £49 for the year,i had missed our qualifiers on the channel ,but knew they had the cup games ,and also with la liga and serie a ,i thought it was too good a deal to pass ,very glad i did , the added bonus of the pro 14 rugby (although less said about last night the better) was also a pleasant surprise,so i certainly have had value for my outlay

I got a year for £49 a couple of months back.

Not bad for Scottish Cup, La Liga and Serie A

To buy the game on RTV will there be no VPN required? My system lags with a VPN and ruins the quality of the game.
I’m the same , I’ve paid for RTV and then had to switch to illegal streams due to the lag , don’t mind paying for RTV at all but the main thing is seeing the game properly.

RTV isnt an option for me after the last few I've bought.

The games always buffers and freezes throughout, always found it a waste of time and money.

I'll head to a pub that's showing it
Mine used to do this mate, have you tried upgrading your VPN? I went for a paid one and the issues stopped instantly.

Premier Sports £6 for 3 months: Code LALIGA599
Details on their Facebook page, in the comments they say its for all channels

I purchased via virgin for last round and then called them (virgin) up and cancelled.
Mucks up the monthly price a bit but it was easy enough to do.
Needed to give them 30 days notice which expires tomorrow.
So I'm ok for today.
Advantage is I can record it too.

how do i input this code LALIGA599? When I click subscribe its still coming up sky at 11.99 PM?

Thank you so much. Got it now.

Can't believe I've actually signed up to this though, as I care about no other sport/football apart from Rangers. Wish everything was simpler (and cheaper) on one channel.

You can cancel online too.

I've now got Sky Sport, BT Sport and Premier Sports when I said I'd not do this. I only watch Rangers games

Just bought it £7.99 make sure you have the vpn on while purchasing new system post RTV upgrade is different from the old one.
Do you know if it is also like the old version of RTV where you had to have the VPN on at the start of the live RTV programme but you could then switch it off & continue watching the game? I use the free Tunnlebear VPN but you only have a limited amount of MB to use each month, so probably won't have enough to watch the full game. Cheers.

Anyone having issues with premier sports other half’s old man direct debit hadn’t came out and they’ve cancelled his subscription we’ve been trying to call since midday saying too busy to place in call queue then hanging up been trying to pay online and restart the service but saying it can’t be done, an absolute shambles.

Is Premier Sports 1 on just now ?

I subscribed last month and on Premier Sports 1 it's coming up - This programme is unavailable.

Premier sports 2 is ok.

Back