Spanish Football Suspended Indefinitely

cradletograve

...instead of until 11April (at the earliest).
With that in mind, I personally can see no football being played in this country for months. The accepted press lead theories of completing league by June's end is impossible. The restrictions will be in place for many months, not many weeks.

The season is null and void. Only cellik and their mhedia puppets want it to go on. This will still be happening in July but hopefully, the infection rates will be declining.

cellik should do the honourable thing and declare the season a bogey.
Its not up to them to declare the season finished, they;ll continue to bump their gums about being the champions etc. The decision should be made by the SFA/ SPFL authorities to follow Spains lead and declare the season null and void. But we know who pulls their strings.

They should be very ashamed of themselves if they accepted a tainted title when there's so much death and crisis around but they won't be.

Null and void the only option.

...instead of until 11April (at the earliest).
With that in mind, I personally can see no football being played in this country for months. The accepted press lead theories of completing league by June's end is impossible. The restrictions will be in place for many months, not many weeks.

UEFA need to drive this issue across the board in European leagues.

Leaving it to the country governing bodies is a farce.

The season isn’t null and void , it’s incomplete . The league cup in this country will count , the title and Scottish cup go unclaimed , no relegation or promotion , and will go down in the books as such .

The aim will be to start next season on time and we will be fortunate if that’s possible . It’ll be as you were in terms of european places etc .

The season isn’t null and void , it’s incomplete . The league cup in this country will count , the title and Scottish cup go unclaimed , no relegation or promotion , and will go down in the books as such .

The aim will be to start next season on time and we will be fortunate if that’s possible . It’ll be as you were in terms of european places etc .

I'd like to think so, mate. But this is the corrupt SPFL we are dealing with here.

They had the chance last Tuesday to null and void the season but didn't and instead said they would try and compete 2019/20 season European wide

Agreement was made by UEFA, ECA, European Leagues and FIFPro

Doesn't matter when each League/Competition is due to finish all it is now is suspended in each such League/Competition

Has to be null and void, no two ways about it.

Far more important stuff going on that takes priority, only lawell and that ilk that's pushing for their own agenda to be followed.

Pretty crazy when you consider how serious this is, and how our countries media are only interested in ensuring Celtic are crowned champions, the spread, the deaths, financial chaos et etc is all an afterthought.
Thought the same last week when the EPL were outlining their league will be played to a close and aim to have it finished by June 30th.

The season is null and void. Only cellik and their mhedia puppets want it to go on. This will still be happening in July but hopefully, the infection rates will be declining.

As you say, instead of all this Rangers should do the right thing and give them the title. They should realise what’s happening in the world and do the right thing and give up all their nonsense. But they won’t.

That club and the word "honour" do not belong in the same sentence.

I'll be honest, i think the disruption is going to go on for months and months, even next season is optimistic.

The human body will develop antibodies to fight it but until a vaccination is widely available I think life is essentially on hold

Last edited:
All leagues will be suspended with them being declared null and void. Only Celtic will be demanding a title - the only team on the planet to do so. The SPFL will be the only body to comply.

They'll be forever known as a disgrace. However, will cover it up that well it'll be moved on from so quickly you'll not have time to blink.

Our board will then leave it at that and all will be forgotten. All it will be left to do is remind the Celtic fans that it is a tainted title. Then again, they're not embarrassed by their child abuse links and terrorist love in so I would severely doubt taking a tainted title will bother them.

Has Neil Lennon tried to claim the title yet .... wouldn't put it past the prick
" They have No Shame"

[/QUOTE
I believe that’s what should happen. The player’s stats should still be valid and if the season is N&V, does Alfie’s 29 goals this year disappear as well? Both the season and SC should read as suspended, that is the only logical outcome ( yes I know the moonhowlers don’t do logic).

The season should be suspended. If the season is N&V do Alfie’s 29 goals disappear? The league cup has been awarded, the season and SC should be suspended s it is the only logical outcome ( I know the moonhowlers don’t do logic).

Null and void, it’s the only rationale conclusion.

Thank f/ck we aren’t ten points clear, the mood on here would be slightly different! :D

They should be very ashamed of themselves if they accepted a tainted title when there's so much death and crisis around but they won't be.

Really, anybody who is discussing it in any way should be taking a look at themselves.

Not a chance any league is starting up this year IMO... Let's just cut to the chase and let every team, players and fan know where we are!

I don't think anybody thought football would resume and leagues would be completed by 30th June. It was always complete pie in the sky and not even best case scenario.

Obviously they wanted to put a positive spin on things but unfortunately it involved telling big porkies - probably to try and delay the shit hitting the fan from broadcasters, fans and sponsors.

Its clear April restart is never going to happen. If they don’t null and void, a major restructure for the 2020/2021 season is required in every country. You can’t another 8-10 games, plus Europe and cups, then play 38 odd games next season

The truth is they have no shame their diseased minds think about one thing and one thing only finishing above Rangers.

One of their disgusting blogs referred to abused children as ambulance chasers last year that’s the level of depravity these people will sink to nothing is beneath them.

Pretty crazy when you consider how serious this is, and how our countries media are only interested in ensuring Celtic are crowned champions, the spread, the deaths, financial chaos et etc is all an afterthought.

It's not surprising mate.... It's a good thing according to some of our so called news outlets so Scott Brown can get a rest.

I do not envy anyone having to come up with a decision, or even more so a resolution to this.

There isn't enough certainty in anything right now to even begin trying to plan a football season.

Back