Sports Direct saying they are essential service

Non essential crap. Hope he's forced to close. Got away with so much crap between Rangers and the contemptible way he treats staff.

Only a small group of retailers will be allowed to stay open including:

• Supermarkets and other food shops
  • Pharmacies
  • Petrol stations
  • Newsagents
  • Bicycle shops
  • Home and hardware stores
  • Laundrettes and dry cleaners
  • Garages
  • Pet shops
  • Post Offices
  • Banks

He will get his way with Evans then.

Yeah, so at this time of all times that shower of numbskulls think the most important thing for government is whether they’re to open in the morning or not. Instead of just reading the document the exact same way other businesses are doing and making a rational judgement not clouded by pound signs.

That tweet actually reeks the thing even more imo.

They are getting slaughtered in the replies to that tweet. Hopefully a Ratner's moment for SD and Mike Ashley.

Surely when new police powers are in place they can enforce closure? Everyone knows they do not provide essential service

Other businesses act swiftly to protect their staff and customers. SD just interested in making money. The sad thing is the same people who happily drank in pubs or flocked to public places at the weekend will probably go to these stores.

Sad thing is it’s people like him will probably come out of this situation richer than before by taking advantage of companies in trouble.

He really has no shame whatsoever.
I feel sorry for his workers though, most of them are on zero hours contracts and don’t have much choice but to do as he says.

Hopefully this exposes the fat prick (pardon the imagery) to the wider world and other people boycott him as well. It was mentioned on my family chat this morning (mainly women, not into football) so I reinforced why I never shop there and have been clear every birthday and Christmas that I’ll be offended if I’m bought something from there.

Nothing surprises me with the human obese slug. He’s just a scumbag. Hopefully the compare by company struggles and the fat mess has a heart attack!

Sad thing is it’s people like him will probably come out of this situation richer than before by taking advantage of companies in trouble.
He'll have his fat beady fukn eyes on who he's going to hoover up after this. If he makes it through it that is.

Seems to have pissed a lot of people off even saw a few tims giving him it stinking on twitter

I love how he thinks it's his decision. Hope Boris shuts the doors of a few of his jumble sales himself.

Back