Betting On Esports

Never thought id be watching this never mind betting on it

Here in the US ESPN 2 has been rebranded ESPN 8 (its an annual joke usually done on 8th Aug). The lineup today included the European Tramdriving Championships, Stone Skipping Championships and Marble Racing.

As weird as it sounds, I watched for several hours!

Here in the US ESPN 2 has been rebranded ESPN 8 (its an annual joke usually done on 8th Aug). The lineup today included the European Tramdriving Championships, Stone Skipping Championships and Marble Racing.

tumblr_nemgdabEiN1r8f85do2_400-thumb-700x298-200311.gif

They could at least use FIFA or something for the virtual football. The graphics on most current matches make FIFA94 look modern! Desperate times indeed.

there's a FIFA tourney called QuarenTeam on Twitter, and they're using fans, players and e players to play the matches. I think Bet 365 are streaming some games and taking bets on games. Apparently they didn't realise how good the dutch esports players were and priced them way off.

Marble racing is compulsive viewing.

It'll get to stage in lockdown of Paddy power livestream raindrops falling down the window to bet on.

You know you’ve got a gambling problem when you bet on esports especially if know nothing about the competitors. :))

there's a FIFA tourney called QuarenTeam on Twitter, and they're using fans, players and e players to play the matches. I think Bet 365 are streaming some games and taking bets on games. Apparently they didn't realise how good the dutch esports players were and priced them way off.

Have you followed this? Going to see what it’s all about for interest, Middlesbrough are 3/1 favs at SkyBet.

Haha, Ross County just came back from 3 down with 10 left to draw 3 3 with PSV. Having a replay now.

Have you followed this? Going to see what it’s all about for interest, Middlesbrough are 3/1 favs at SkyBet.

I've been following on Twitter, I haven't been on the streams yet but will try to. The dutch e-sports guys are the ones to watch apparently.

Got a nice 33/1 on Sittard here, won 10-0 today. It's a load of crap but a bit of interest in these boring days. I expect a lot of these egamers are hardly being affected by the current situation.

Was betting on counterstike games the other night, getting desperate :))
Chap I work with was nearly signing professionally for a counterstrike team but for whatever reasons it never materialised. I give him £10 every now and again and he always gives be well over £100 back a few days later by betting on CS:GO.

Back