Thogden "should i say The Rangers"

:DGotta laugh at the weans throwing their toys at this young guy. He’s a young boy in love with football, wish we had more like him.
He has a great thing going with his auld man, wish I’d had the chance to spend time like this with my auld boy! If you don’t like what he has to say, educate him on our history instead of coming in FF and acting like a rejected wee lassie.

Keep it up wee man!

This wee fud was at the home game against Braga and just about jizzed in his pants when we beat them. Like the previous poster has said, I think he’s looking at what shit clubs have been through Over the years
He also went to the poets game v Copenhagen

:DGotta laugh at the weans throwing their toys at this young guy. He’s a young boy in love with football, wish we had more like him.
He has a great thing going with his auld man, wish I’d had the chance to spend time like this with my auld boy! If you don’t like what he has to say, educate him on our history instead of coming in FF and acting like a rejected wee lassie.

Keep it up wee man!
“Weans” says the guy fawning
over a teenage vlogger. :))

Always found him an odd individual. Definitely never seen a woman naked.
I9WZGuK.gif

Obviously doesn't understand the full extent of what we where forced to go through as a club and supporters. Nothing depressing about beating legia, feyenoord, Porto, Braga and the paedo enablers, which to me is a massive victory for morals. He's got a bit to learn before he can comment on how it feels to support Rangers.

Yet another wannabe no mark.

Had never heard of him and doubt I'll ever hear of him again.

They made a list and put up some clubs that have been through hard times.. big deal. These guys are desperate for likes and approval so Im sure he didn't mean to offend anyone or have a go at us.

Even back in 2012 I never understood the "The Rangers" thing. As far as I could tell it was when we renamed from Sevco to "The Rangers Football Club Ltd" and the old company from that to "RFC2012". When it was reported at the time the unwashed seemed to think this switch meant we had somehow added the extra word "The" in for some reason which was complete nonsense.

Prior to the Brechin game I remember Sky Sports scrolling Brechin v The Rangers as well - even the slightest bit of Googling at the time into what we were called prior to the collapse would have shown the truth

Thought the boy was gonna be ripping is apart or something going by replies. All he says is we've went through more than our fair share of shit recently and finished saying "Rangers have been through their bad years and I wish them the best of luck"

What is it I'm missing I should be annoyed about?:confused:

Thought the boy was gonna be ripping is apart or something going by replies. All he says is we've went through more than our fair share of shit recently and finished saying "Rangers have been through their bad years and I wish them the best of luck"

Mate it’s the fucking internet, you should be raging all the time. The wee prick didn’t sing the sash once in that video, he‘s basically saying he loves the shettlestons.

His videos are harmless, he's a wee wet wipe who'd shit it from 5 year old, although he doesn't half want pumped off the Green Brigade

I suspect most people didn't actually bother listening to what he said.
He is actually just saying we have been through hell and he wishes us the best of luck for the future.
Pretty innocuous stuff if you ask me.

No matter how you put here’s the truth thogden has been compromised by scum supporters there’s been a few incidents this is not the 1st time I would advise to stop watching last time it was the Ibrox Disaster thing with the scum fan now this its always been the Rangers anyway. Plus that’s only a company name it’s honestly all so daft

Back