West Juniors teams linked to Rangers/Them

Stockport bear

I'm not that clued up on Junior football to be honest but with most of them moving to the seniors next season there'll be a lot more focus on them.

I know Kilwinning Rangers & Cambuslang Rangers are loosely associated with us. Are there any others?

And I suppose st. Rochs and St. Anthonys are linked with the scum? Are there issues between fans in these games?

Apologies for my ignorance but I grew up in Edinburgh so this all passed me by!

I'm not that clued up on Junior football to be honest but with most of them moving to the seniors next season there'll be a lot more focus on them.

I know Kilwinning Rangers & Cambuslang Rangers are loosely associated with us. Are there any others?

And I suppose st. Rochs and St. Anthonys are linked with the scum? Are there issues between fans in these games?

Apologies for my ignorance but I grew up in Edinburgh so this all passed me by!
Irvine Meadow are the only team with a actual link to Rangers as they are the only junior team who do Rangers soccer schools.... Irvine vics were sponsored by the louden Tavern.

I really don’t think the buffs have any connection these days at all loads of Tim’s have played for them etc in fact the manager is a Tim

Back