Gordon Waddell being 'released' by the Sunday Mail

GodStruth

Sad news regarding one of our media friends. Posted from Twitter without further comment.

Sad to report that after more than 25 years, I’m finished at the Sunday Mail.
Nothing to do with the current crisis, just surplus to requirements apparently. Another nick towards death by 1000 cuts.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for reading. See you behind the goals…

giphy.gif

Sad news regarding one of our media friends. Posted from Twitter without further comment.

Nothing to do with the current crisis, just surplus to requirements apparently. Another nick towards death by 1000 cuts.
Sounds a tad resentful about it. Hey-ho.

Is he going to stand behind both goal at the same time?
If one goal, I hope it is the one that is in the blast zone. That is if he is left with a team to support.

Clearly approached his work with a clear lack of bias then :)) ah well %^*& him hope the rest of them go to the wall aswell
This guy literally made a living out of kicking us every week mate.That he got away with it for so long is indicative of the shit show dressed up as journalism in this country.

I’m of the opinion the likes of h&h and four lads showing the way with fan led content is addressing this cancer in what is a big part of the problem with our game.

As the old Guinness advert said
" good things come to those that wait"
Bye bye bawbag, seems like all that brown nosing of fat pete was for nothing

All that sucking up to Lawwell and the filth should guarantee him work at the cesspit. Although incredibly they probably think he is one of us.

Back