To think this lunatic used to run the game up here. Roger Mitchells latest tweet.

I only watch Celtic when they’re playing Rangers.

Never watch them on Sky, BT or Sportscene and I don’t have Premier Sports.
Never read about them.

If I get a text telling me they’re getting beat I still wouldn’t turn it on.

I have no interest in anything about them.

There used to be a grudging respect between the old firm but that’s long gone.

My point is, Why the f&@k is he and the rest of them so bothered about Rangers??

They are a virus cure away from a tainted nine and a quadruple treble yet Rangers ( who they claim are deed ) are constantly in their heads.

They even asked for talks about getting more tickets for Ibrox to watch a “ deed club “.

God help them if we were deed.
Nothing to obsess about.

"Here is what celtic should do? For the ultimate bragging rights. Ask for “null and void” themselves. And offer clubs soft loans in scotland to get them thru. Even to Rangers. Why? Coz we”ll still get TIAR, and we’ll also have eternal glory and moral high ground. No whitabootery!"
To be fair, it's sounds like a decent enough plan, until someone remembers the financial compensation for hundreds of victims and the accompanying shame that will come with it.
Perhaps they should hold onto the soft loans for a while.
Incidentally Roger, what is the diference between a "soft loan" and a bribe.

And to think this clown ran Scottish football!
His "Billy Big Baws" disastrous "negotiation" with Sky and the subsequent collapse of Scottish football's financial wellbeing should have rendered this wee pricks persona non grata in perpetuity!
His acquired habit of now publicly voicing his love and support of all things sellik just begs the question why he was ever allowed to be in such a powerful position within our game in the first place!
I guess we all know the answer to that one!
:rolleyes:

Thing that sticks out most on the pound shop Harry potters tweet is the word “we’ll” as in Celtic. Incredible that someone with that level of bias used to run the top league in Scotland.

Words nearly fail me, I've spent the last couple of weeks in the lounge away from football yet tits like Mason and Macneil make me despair for humanity, as expected, then this whank turns up :(

Imagine this shower of vermin shouting about moral high ground on anything?

It's on a par with Myra Hyndley saying she was a good babysitter.

Mitchell was running the game up here for one reason and one reason only. - He was a piece of filth.

See the position of Compliance Officer for the same.

He has previous for being drunk and tweeting his poison.
When he sobers up someone tell him thousands are dying throughout the world and normal humans are extremely concerned.

He's just another rethard that will lie on his death bed thinking about the famous and how we ruined him and his entire life just by existing. In other words an orrible (unt

Celtic are in no position to offer loans to anyone. A special resolution would need to be passed to enable such a move. And Celtic don't have any luck when it comes to passing special resolutions :))
This is just the tweet of a clueless beast burdened with a pseudo superiority complex. Or, if you prefer, an arsehole of a beast.

Yep, binned Sky for SPL-TV and ended up with Setanta for pennies. I’m sure he’s also behind the all SPL teams must have 10,000 seater stadiums that nobody fills other than when we visit.
It was BBC we ended up with before Setanta came in.

They are all coming out of the woodwork now,they are so entitled they believe it's their divine right to ten irrespective of the carnage going on in the world. Moral high ground, pass the sick bucket:mad::mad::mad:

Setting aside the moral high ground nonsense and looking at this purely in football terms, if the shoe was on the other foot and we were on the cusp of NIAR, I would want, and expect, us to push for null and void. I would then expect us to demand that prize monies be distributed evenly between all member clubs. The scum have shown what they're all about from the start of the shutdown, but did anyone really expect anything different?

So the mask fully slips!

But agree they should call null and void.
Mask slipped a long time ago, he's never hid what he is and frequently digs at us, he is normally good at interacting with folk on Twitter, I asked him if he could genuinely say he did his job without bias to any one team, his interaction is not what it once was.

Null and void ,moral High ground
Next we will hear of sellik doing the right thing or more likely a cure for corona virus 19 anytime soon

I'm going to be honest if they want to take the morale high ground as he puts it and give up on the title I would happily let them do it.

Back