Live Sash-Bash on Facebook

what are those idiots outside his house doing standing so close together, they should be in their house.

I’ve just for the last 2 hours nearly listened to him thanks for posting OP that’s certainly lifted the spirits, I passed the link over to my dad who also watched, I FaceTime my old man after he finished it’s definitely raised his spirts after a tough last couple of days with my brother testing positive for the virus etc and him having to isolate.

I’ve just for the last 2 hours nearly listened to him thanks for posting OP that’s certainly lifted the spirits, I passed the link over to my dad who also watched, I FaceTime my old man after he finished it’s definitely raised his spirts after a tough last couple of days with my brother testing positive for the virus etc and him having to isolate.
All the best to your brother bud, look after yourselves as well. Your bang on about these kind of live events during these times, certainly get the toes tapping lol.

All the best to your brother bud, look after yourselves as well. Your bang on about these kind of live events during these times, certainly get the toes tapping lol.

Cheers mate, likewise, I’ve got a 2 week old baby in the house aswell so enjoying time with her keeping me going although hard work haha and it certainly does the old legs were tapping along whilst joining in even some add ons :D lol

I’m
thats great to hear , I’m reliably informed stevie will be doing more of these live sash bashes. Great idea to raise bears spirits in these tough times.

Cracking singer our Stevie.

Nice wee tribute to my good friend and fellow Bandsman Woody, who sadly lost his battle with cancer this week.

I couldn’t believe that news when I heard. I worked with Gary 30 odd years ago with the council.

I’ve just sat and listening to the full set again with a few cans absolutely outstanding, is there anymore planned for this weekend or the coming weeks?

Hopefully if it does all the idiots don’t turn up outside like last week. This is serious times we’re in.

Back