Jim McColl Coming Back To The Table?

He literally says “not that I’ll ever do it”.

He also says "I might think differently now".
With a few exceptions, people with that kind of dosh will always do what's best for them.
I have no thoughts on him either way, but the biggest downside for me is if he still has a love-in with the SNP. I seriously don't know how any right-thinking person, especially a Rangers man, could do this.

I organised that meeting, 20 minutes before it started someone called and threatened him. He came in the big room a different guy and the speech he done was not the speach he had written

Jesus, do you think it was one of his investors?

I just can’t see someone like Mccoll taking any threat from a ‘gangster’ seriously. It must have been investor related.

You also need to realise we are no angels in this area. If anyone was getting threatened from saving the club, by a ‘gangster’ it would take one connection to a number of people to bat anything physical away. I can think of one call from South America alone by a couple of ex Glaswegians who come in and out of the country with ease to the likes of the easdales or anyone else doing this.

It must have been business related.

I just can’t see someone like Mccoll taking any threat from a ‘gangster’ seriously. It must have been investor related.

You also need to realise we are no angels in this area. If anyone was getting threatened from saving the club, by a ‘gangster’ it would take one connection to a number of people to bat anything physical away. I can think of one call from South America alone by a couple of ex Glaswegians who come in and out of the country with ease to the likes of the easdales or anyone else doing this.

A lot of wealthy people have a lot of skeletons etc.

I don't get it with this guy, a so called Rangers fan a billionaire yet he's let us struggle financially since 2012.
Surely he could help out even if he said it's a one off donation, all this crap about money being tied up is his way out, Rangers fan my arse.

I know what I said and there was no mention of CBC android

IIRC You made a quip/joke/comment (call it what you will) with connotations with regards Celtc and their abuse history with their youths.

It wasn’t your best attempt at humour and I’m sure you’ll agree with hindsight it wasn’t the right time or place.

IIRC You made a quip/joke/comment (call it what you will) with connotations with regards Celtc and their abuse history with their youths.

It wasn’t your best attempt at humour and I’m sure you’ll agree with hindsight it wasn’t the right time or place.
I think child abuse, no matter who the perpetrators are should be called out at every opportunity. There is no humour in the victimisation of children.
I highlighted something and everyone else read what they wanted into it

I'll repeat I never mentioned Child abuse or CBC, so after 7 years you want to bring this back up, what possible motive could you have

I think child abuse, no matter who the perpetrators are should be called out at every opportunity. There is no humour in the victimisation of children.
I highlighted something and everyone else read what they wanted into it

I'll repeat I never mentioned Child abuse or CBC, so after 7 years you want to bring this back up, what possible motive could you have

I think you’ll find the motive for discussing what happened 7 years ago at a meeting is that the said meeting was being discussed on this forum.

Jim McColl’s interest in RFC waned extremely quickly after that meeting, if not actually in the meeting itself.

He was extremely uncomfortable within the meeting & that was exacerbated IMO by comments from the floor.

OK, fair eno

I think you’ll find the motive for discussing what happened 7 years ago at a meeting is that the said meeting was being discussed on this forum.

Jim McColl’s interest in RFC waned extremely quickly after that meeting, if not actually in the meeting itself.

He was extremely uncomfortable within the meeting & that was exacerbated IMO by comments from the floor.
You are talking shite, Simon has already explained he had a change of mind before the meeting started. Can you tell me the other question's asked from the floor that made him feel uncomfortable?
Jim McColl must have been really upset with me apart from he invited me to his office in EK and donated shares to RF

You are the only one that mentioned me at that meeting, Simon has already said that he had changed his speech at the meeting.
You accused me of mentioning CBC and Child abuse, which I didn't, so I will ask again what is your agenda in bringing this up 7 years later

You are the only one that mentioned me at that meeting, Simon has already said that he had changed his speech at the meeting.
You accused me of mentioning CBC and Child abuse, which I didn't, so I will ask again what is your agenda in bringing this up 7 years later

I have no agenda.

I merely posted my recollections of that night and the fact that McColl had no interest whatsoever in our club after it.

The fact you stood up and tried to get a cheap laugh was part of that recollection.

You mentioned a recording of the meeting earlier. Do you have a link to it and if my recollection of your joke/comment is way off I will have no problem apologising.

Can you arrange that for fat Mike.

I have no agenda.

I merely posted my recollections of that night and the fact that McColl had no interest whatsoever in our club after it.

The fact you stood up and tried to get a cheap laugh was part of that recollection.

You mentioned a recording of the meeting earlier. Do you have a link to it and if my recollection of your joke/comment is way off I will have no problem apologising.
I don't keep recordings of my self, but if you are that interested you will find plenty interviews with me on youtube where I never say anything Racist, sexist or sectarian on any of them. I rip the piss out of Celtic and their supporters from the good old days before the country was full of leftie liberals, mock offended and panty wetters.
No need to apologise to me as I have no interest in what you think.
Ps wait until the morning when all the anti-Louden Brigade will be along to help you

I don't keep recordings of my self, but if you are that interested you will find plenty interviews with me on youtube where I never say anything Racist, sexist or sectarian on any of them. I rip the piss out of Celtic and their supporters from the good old days before the country was full of leftie liberals, mock offended and panty wetters.
No need to apologise to me as I have no interest in what you think

It was just the recording of the meeting at the Grosvenor (the one you referenced) I was after, not just any old interview that includes your dulcid tones. I’m just not that in to you!

It was just the recording of the meeting at the Grosvenor (the one you referenced) I was after, not just any old interview that includes your dulcid tones. I’m just not that in to you!
You are into me enough to bring something up 7 years ago and quote me on things I never said. You are boring me now, away and try and annoy someone else It was you that referenced it

Last edited:
You are into me enough to bring something up 7 years ago and quote me on things I never said. You are boring me now, away and try and annoy someone elsIt was you that referenced it

I’m really not :))

But you are right on one thing. I’m boring myself now as well as you.

Goodnight.

Like Rangers are in a position to refuse someone like McColl !!!! What the hell has Sturgeon got to do with anything ? Rangers are a Scottish club , she's the FM....grow up.

I think it’s just good common sense for Rangers fans to question everything, with regards to investment, the question is WHY would anyone want to invest in us playing in Scottish football? I don’t trust anyone implicitly and I am not convinced Jim McColl is a genuine Rangers fan and if you aren’t a GENUINE Rangers fan that makes it even more suspicious as to why anyone or any group would be interested in investing. We are Rangers but unfortunately we are stuck in a dead end league and other than being Rangers daft which you’d probably need to be to consider it, the only other motive to get involved must be to benefit ones self and could be potentially disastrous for the club. As for Sturgeon being FM, in keeping with the current trend of not respecting results of elections I don’t recognise her as FM and I don’t really give much interest to the diddy carbuncle parliament either. Just saying.

Still can’t get why he has suddenly appeared again , also offering nothing but confusion. The amount of cash he has , investing in us is small change . If he not interested in shares he could easily say there is a million or so for stadium refurb.

That's what I don't get either. Why has McColl even appeared back on the scene regarding us ?

I can assure you to your

Aye ..you keep wan o yer crossed eyes on me !! Read the thread before you comment ya loon

If you want to discuss something, at least try to do so in English.
You are as clueless as you are a Rangers fan.
Now, back under your stone Mad Joe.
Definitely for the watching !!!

I honestly believe there is something happening here. There does seem like there has been serious discussions between McColl and the Liverppol owners. Could the Gerrard factor also be making this a goer aswell?? Has he potentially shown these guys how big the club could be with our European performances??

I honestly believe there is something happening here. There does seem like there has been serious discussions between McColl and the Liverppol owners. Could the Gerrard factor also be making this a goer aswell?? Has he potentially shown these guys how big the club could be with our European performances??
Liverpool owners couldn’t give a flying f*** about Rangers mate, Jim Mcoll is talking out of his arse.

Back