Rangers Pin Badges

BANKIEBEAR

Whilst most of us are cooped up in the house I thought I would sort out my mostly Rangers related pin badge collection but there are some others there also & add my loose ones to the scarf & post the pics on here.

Really hope that this works & you can see the pics so lets see your collections if you have one
Any donations to the collection will be greatfully received;);)

I’ve been looking for a rangers and Birmingham badge for years now anyone any ideas where to get one or anybody got one willing to sell it , tried the stalls at Ibrox and stuff but no luck

Know who I haven’t seen at games for a while, the wee guy that had all the pin badges on his hat used to see him every away game

Of course the best badges on there is all the RSEA badges from the 1st to the last I`ve also got them all on my lodge collerette

That’s a great collection on display, my son collected badges in his younger days . He was also given a vast amount from a friend of ours few years back now . Will have to dig them out post image of them . You must be proud to have such collection

Wish I had kept all the badges I had from years ago,used to get a couple each game,think they were 20 or 25p at the time,all the old Coffer classics.

get the majority of mine on there, bear called Ryan has a crazy selection including all the match pins

Whilst most of us are cooped up in the house I thought I would sort out my mostly Rangers related pin badge collection but there are some others there also & add my loose ones to the scarf & post the pics on here.

Really hope that this works & you can see the pics so lets see your collections if you have one
Any donations to the collection will be greatfully received;);)

You're asking for badges? Wow...:rolleyes::cool:

good collection

If you ever get one of these keep me in mind. :))

glaswegian-bar-loyal.jpg

Remember the young lad who lost his scarf on a bus and was really upset, thread maybe on previous board.
Within days he had a new scarf and badges from the FF Family which almost covered the scarf.

In fact the covering on @BANKIEBEAR bed looks very familiar ;)

Smashing collection friend. Guy sells on Facebook is really good for any collectors. Ryan.
Ordered another 6 of him today.

I`m really surprised at some of the responses on this thread I thought that my collection was pretty small. It would appear that it`s not as small as I first thought, I will keep adding to it every chance I get.
I`m currently adding to my coins collection at the moment & my Mrs can`t wait for me to get back to work as when i`m bored I trawl ebay lol

Back