Livingston Chief Executive

Here’s a screenshot of some of his tweets:

64-B9-EA64-6-F89-4982-B68-E-475816-B48-F5-F.jpg

517-B17-EB-B3-B8-4-F73-8090-DB1-C425743-A2.jpg

E2-CDE8-FD-C483-45-B2-8786-FBD2-BE16-C1-C6.jpg

E73496-AA-5120-40-A0-8-D95-206446-FBE390.jpg

4864-ECE6-D0-E4-4-E76-A1-DD-FF2-F61731060.jpg

C83-F031-E-E66-E-426-D-9208-934812093293.jpg

John Ward is the Livingston Chief Executive.

Embarrassing stuff it’s no wonder he is so warped. Son of a catholic, says it all. It’s an obsession. Damaged forever.

How does someone like that get a job as Chief Exec of Livi?

Bet he wouldnt be such a big man when he's not hiding behind a twitter account. Fanny.
He’s a successful businessman and has done a lot of good work to stabilise Livingston.

I actually know John and he’s a good guy, despite supporting Celtic.

He’ll be embarrassed by his comments and getting involved in Twitter debates in his position is ill-advised.

He’s a successful businessman and has done a lot of good work to stabilise Livingston.

He’ll be embarrassed by his comments and getting involved in Twitter debates in his position is ill-advised.
He's not so bold in the light of day. He's deleted his profile. Must have been pished. No sympathy for him considering the position he holds at Livi.

Edit: oh it's still there!

Can't be both! Guy seems like a bigoted cuunt. Loves the blue pound though

He’s a prick.

I doubt any of us are surprised to see yet another Celtic fan in a Key role within the Scottish game. The country is riddled with them.

Sounds like a small minded bigot to me going by his posts.As usual with people like him he shouts loud about others bigotry and small mindedness but can't see he is exactly what he is accusing others of.

Why do so many people’s brains switch off when they use Twitter? (Those who have one in the first place, that is).

St Marys Academy, scroll his history - his obsession oozes, it goes back further than the latest stuff - hopefully the media will highlight it and he wont be at Livingston... again..
won’t hold my breath though they’ll probably wheel him out to give his opinion on if Celtic deserve the title as that’s a tap in

Yes and so he should be embarrassed, very unprofessional. I'm sure Livingston would be unhappy if the Gers fans took serious offence to his comments and all refused tickets for the away games at Livingston, which I think would be nice just to make an example of the Gers hating clown.

You don't need to scratch below the surface to out these 'good guys' too much eh?
Nice guy to your face, orange bastard behind your back, should know better.

I won’t be embarrassed by any comment on a forum I post. The link to obsession Is being a Celtic fan constantly going on about Rangers - I know Catholics support Rangers, I have friends and family that are, wind it down and take it for what it is, a laugh don’t be so serious.

To be fair this John maybe a good guy - a volunteer Children's Panel member. As we all know It exists to help protect the safety and wellbeing of vulnerable children and young people..

You're right, I'm am obsessed with Rangers. Not sure how I'm damaged forever though.
Easy mate, many don't know who or what to follow in a Twitter exchange. Done well to keep things civil on your part didn't even have to give him any rope to hang himself. I'd be interested to know the no. Off ST holders who are OO members be an extremely low % I'd imagine

Easy mate, many don't know who or what to follow in a Twitter exchange. Done well to keep things civil on your part didn't even have to give him any rope to hang himself. I'd be interested to know the no. Off ST holders who are OO members be an extremely low % I'd imagine

Aye it can be hard to follow something on Twitter sometimes, especially if it jumps away from the original thread and into other sub-threads.

If it was anymore than maybe 10-15% I'd be surprised.

Back