They're going to let member clubs vote on void vs current

Depends what voting system they use.

If it’s first past the post then we all know how that’s going to go. Corrupt.

What happened to the 11-1 voting system?

Surely us and Hearts would vote against it meaning they loose the vote?
Did they not “conveniently” change it to a 10-2 system? Sure I read a while back that this was the case in a vote of this nature.

There are going to give them this i have no doubt,i would be amazed if they dont any of us who believe otherwise are going to be disappointed:mad:

The 11-1 wont come into play.
It will be all 42 clubs voting and as they have no cash will be desperate for situation to be resolved.
Can see a number voting against it, us, hearts and other affecred by relegation, play offs etc
This is a way for SPFL to walk away from this saying it was members not us.
In a full and transparent world who voted for what should be made known and as someone already said vote with our feet. They will need our money more than ever
%^*& em

'Voiding the season is also being put to members but is not considered a realistic option as it would lead to contractual problems and possible litigation.'

That's that then.

They will get it and we should be fighting it. It only means that we will be on a collision course with the SFA however it doesn't bother me. I think that we will challenge the whole thing alongside Hearts.

Handed a cup
Handed a title
Demoted our club with absolutely sinister motives and heavy handed punishment.

To be honest, what other ammunition do us as fans and board need to take action here?

What exactly would it take other than the above for us to boycott away games and for the club to start battling against the tide.

Do the mentally challengeds need to blow up Ibrox for us to get it through our skulls that nothing will change unless we use our power and start forcing issues?

Honest to %^*& man. The games up if they get a title handed to them without us even fighting against it.

Sporting integrity yet again means our club getting shat on from a great height.

I despise scottish football. And if we all go happy clapping a tour round the scottish away grounds next season I will be affronted.

If we do nothing, forget We are The People.

We Are The People who allow the SFA strings to be pulled by our rivals.

Livid where this is going.

Exactly what was going to happen from day one of this crisis. They couldn’t give a shit that folk are dying, they just wanted their mhanky paws on another tainted title.

They’ll celebrate it like they won it on the park, I can see that arse Brown and his sidekick thumbheid dancing around with the trophy as if they worked hard for it.

The lowest most shameless club on the planet, I fucking hate them.

Speculation until confirmed and just one of plenty of shite whatsapp circulated rumours at the moment.

If it were true though, I would like to think the club will pursue, potentially by not taking tickets for away grounds (like we should have done last time)

If this is the case I hope our supporters remember it and vote with their feet in future
mate we have loads on here wanting more tickets for away games than we already receive,our support will be queuing up to fill these grounds no matter what get done to us,surely to hell we all know this now,after the way we were treated in 2012 we still filled their ground ,so awarding the mentally challengeds a title isn't going to deter them,i would add that i do realise that people are perfectly entitled to take what ever decision they like in this matter,but for any of us to think a boycott of grounds is going to work is just fanciful nonsense im afraid

Let them have it.

"That's us on 9/10/11/36 in a row?"

"Not really because you never won the 9th one."

Consecutive titles is only worth bragging rights between the two clubs. Means nothing else. This will make those rights worthless.

They will start their 10 in a row chant whenever they are beating is in next seasons games.

Our fans just need to reply with one word over and over "Tainted".

If true it’s a cop out and a stitch up
Legal action needs to be taken but for the betterment of all Scottish football that mobs control needs to ended now
The Scottish national team has never been worse since they and their bitter cronies at hi s and the sheep voted to put us down

Doesn't include us yet its only championship down at the moment but will no doubt get shafted.

'Voiding the season is also being put to members but is not considered a realistic option as it would lead to contractual problems and possible litigation.'

That's that then.

'Calling the season complete with current standings is also being put to members but is not considered a realistic option as it would lead to contractual problems and possible litigation.'

Fair and balanced.

Rangers should state that if clubs vote for the Mhanks winning the league when it’s still to play for, then we won’t be taking any away tickets going forward. %^*& them.
Would be nice but i could never see that happening.

Back