New Kit Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Hummel wasn’t the best and was surprised at how decent the kits were. Willing to five whoever it is a chance.

If you're still a teenager then maybe.
If it is macron over say Adidas or Nike I think we would all agree that the overall merchandise sales would be down quite considerably more than what they would be if it was Nike or Adidas so surely that would hamper us going into even the next retail deal?

If it is macron over say Adidas or Nike I think we would all agree that the overall merchandise sales would be down quite considerably more than what they would be if it was Nike or Adidas so surely that would hamper us going into even the next retail deal?
There's never been a Nike or Adidas at the table, Adidas currently sponsor the team with the historic paedophile ring being covered up or have you forgotten? Money over morals, %^*& Adidas and give me Gola over the morally corrupt.

There's never been a Nike or Adidas at the table, Adidas currently sponsor the team with the historic paedophile ring being covered up or have you forgotten? Money over morals, %^*& Adidas and give me Gola over the morally corrupt.
So you’d rather have goal than Adidas !!
Brilliant mate
And how would you know who’s been at the table?

So you’d rather have goal than Adidas !!
Brilliant mate
And how would you know who’s been at the table?
Because we're toxic mate that's how I know and if a major brand with big money had been at the table why would we have chosen Hummel? Engage your brain
And yes %^*& Adidas funding a paedophile ring

We don’t know for sure.

Sherbrook Loyal has said wont be Macron or Umbro and folk were considering them the worst of those mentioned. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a surprise name get it
What should sound promising to me sounds like Errea or Kappa then...bitten too many times to think we will get a deal of value. And fans wanting fashion over what's best for the club are fannies

We don’t know for sure.

Sherbrook Loyal has said wont be Macron or Umbro and folk were considering them the worst of those mentioned. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a surprise name get it

who would constitute a surprise name?

My guess is we'll get New Balance.

They'll know we will match if not better the sales the mentally challengeds did who changed to Adidas.

jeezo i hope it's not macron, ive never even heard of them it just sounds so low budget end
but if they pay the bucks then i guess we are where we are untill fatso chokes on his own vomit and does us all a favour

The Hummel training gear was always better than their actual playing shirts .

Really liked the Red shirt they produced this year mind you .

Hopefully James Bisgrove can persuade New balance to do an iconic deal above and beyond what adidas are doing with them. Get a real movement going. It piss them right off

I think New Balance could be a good shout, they have the deal with Liverpool and them ending this season so have a bit of money to spend, could stick 2 fingers up at them by offering us a better deal than they had plus surely they realise a good deal will see the sales be huge from our support all over the world.

Our aims and standards should be whoever is willing to pay us the most money to be official kit supplier.
Nonsense you need to take into consideration the potential kit sales and brand appeal. We are Rangers Football Club, a club of our size shoukd be aiming bigger and the likes of Macron etc shouldn't even be up for consideration in the first place. In addition there should be a brand image to protect, something which sadly isn't the case.

im with you on that one mate
Nonsense you need to take into consideration the potential kit sales and brand appeal. We are Rangers Football Club, a club of our size shoukd be aiming bigger and the likes of Macron etc shouldn't even be up for consideration in the first place. In addition there should be a brand image to protect, something which sadly isn't the case.

Highly doubt it's going to be anything close to NB.

We won't get anything close to a good deal or a 'big' supplier while we're still at war with the parasitic fat man

Last edited:
Don't know if its just an age thing but I literally could not give 2 f*cks who makes our tops. If Adidas were offering us £3mil a season and say 10% of tops sold but Admiral were offering £6mil a season and 30% of tops sold i'd be taking the shi*tier brand in a heartbeat.

Don't know if its just an age thing but I literally could not give 2 f*cks who makes our tops. If Adidas were offering us £3mil a season and say 10% of tops sold but Admiral were offering £6mil a season and 30% of tops sold i'd be taking the shi*tier brand in a heartbeat.

I’m a similar age to you. Haven’t worn a football top in about a decade.

the makers of our kits isn’t important to me. As long as it’s good, financially, then that’s okay for me.

How well we perform in the kits is most important imo.

I’m a similar age to you. Haven’t worn a football top in about a decade.

the makers of our kits isn’t important to me. As long as it’s good, financially, then that’s okay for me.

How well we perform in the kits is most important imo.

that being said. I know some people take pride in their rangers top. So, I know they’ll want the best rangers top possible.

just need to hope the club can come up with something that keeps everyone happy - as difficult as that usually is.

Couldn't care less who makes the kits. Let's just pray that someone makes an offer that fatty doesn't fancy matching and we become the brand we should be in the future

So just to summarise, we are a big club and will sell lots of kits completely and utterly dwarves/eliminates the fact that our entire commercial activity on kit & merch is a cluster %^*& that's been in a court wrangle for years?

So, in short, if you ran Nike you'd be biting the hand off to deal with a club who's every move on the kit side for the last 6 years has resulted in litigation, fallouts etc?

Not saying these things to be a dick, I know we'd shift a lot of kits for Nike or Adidas, to suggest the things I've mentioned are not huge obstacles to finding a top tier kit supplier is naive though.

Last edited:
Ok it might not be Nike or Adidas however these are the only two brands Ashley shrinks from as he can’t get enough of their stock in his stores. They only supply him end of line. If either of those two did come to the table you may well see a resolution to our dispute.

Last edited:
I got it sent to me simultaneously while chatting to Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller over my respective garden fences.

At the same time came through on a whatsapp group.

Just waiting on an Uber coming, so no doubt will hear it from the driver as well.

Did ye aye ?

What a comedian.

Ok it might not be Nike or Adidas however these are the only two brands Ashley shrinks from as he can’t get enough of their stock in his stores. They only supply him end of line. If either of those two did come to the table you may well see a resolution to our dispute.

If it was as simple as trying to team up with a kit supplier to take them on then I'd imagine we would have do e it a while ago.

Can you genuinely foresee Nike & Adidas altering their route to market & challenging one of their biggest retailers just to win our supplier contract?

I cant.

Was it not Puma who gave us those horrific baggy shorts cammy bell modelled ?
Yeah, it was very low effort while Ashley's puppets were in control.

The last home kit they made for us was really nice though, I really like what they make for Dortmund too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back