Name one Scottish Player that wish pulled on a Rangers jersey

Away from the obvious ones like Dalglish and Law, if John Collins had had the guts to have made the move I think he’d have been a tremendous player for us.

what’s the story here with Collins? slightly too young to remember :D

That right? I've never heard he was a rabid before?
Willie Carson the jockey tells the story of how when he was growing in Stirling he used to go and fight the Catholic school kids and one of them was Billy Bremner.
I also seem to remember a story about him singing IRA songs in a pub whilst playing for Scotland(maybe someone could confirm that one).

Reactions: SSR
My old dad had 2 Scottish players he always said he would have loved to have seen play for us, both before my time.

One was Gordon Smith, of the Hibs famous five forward line who also played for Hearts and Dundee, and incredibly won the title with all 3.
The other was John White of the great Spurs team of the early 60s who died in a tragic accident.

Willie Carson the jockey tells the story of how when he was growing in Stirling he used to go and fight the Catholic school kids and one of them was Billy Bremner.
I also seem to remember a story about him singing IRA songs in a pub whilst playing for Scotland(maybe someone could confirm that one).
Willie carson fighting?? He was only 4ft 9 inches fully grown

Gary MaCallister for me. Would have been a tremendous signing. Would have had him over Jonas Thern. Hindsight speaking though as at the time I am not sure many were sad to see us signing Thern. We woulda had a good 4/5 years of Gary Mac if we got him then.

Willie Carson is now the main man on this thread.

Intae them Willie. :))

Back