Livi back the SPFL proposals to call the season

No surprise there, they've had leanings towards the poets for years, but, l bet you if we happened to be top of the league under the same circumstances that it would've been a different statement released altogether.

They're only 6 points off a European place, but they want the season called now? Laughable.

Diddy club mentality from top to bottom.

Would they be allowed in to Europe with their shite pitch and tip of a stadium?

I am sure when Rangers were trying to get support for our resolution that Livi would have been right up there with Alloa as not worth wasting a phone call on. Firmly in the pocket of the tramps.

After the outburst from their chief executive the other day and the fact that no msm has run with the story or any of the authorities looking to act on it are we really surprised.It should be highlighted as best we can to get it out in the mainstream by social media or whatever it takes about his outburst agains Rangers,Protestants and the O.O. Make no mistake he knew exactly what he was saying,no drunking rambling whasoever.He is a BIGOT of the highest order and their should be no place for him at any club in Scottish football. Also we as a support should be using this outburst to set an example to others as to what will happen if they continue to slander us at will,no tickets,do noit give them any money,they will soon fall from grace and go bust,fck them.

Surely it's the duty of the Livingston directors act in the best interests of their club. If it is still possible for them to get a Europa League place they should not be voting to end the season without playing the outstanding games.

Did they give a reason besides being run by mentally challengeds who want their team awarded the title?

Their 250 fans actively could not give a %^*&.

Their place should be empty when we play them.

Note this stance when considering loans Rangers

Most bears won’t care. They will still get their stands filled.
We have the best away support in the world imho. I used to be one of them but I will never give another penny to another club. As much as I would love to see a boycott I just can't see it happening.

Back