Anne Budge crumbles already

Now and forever

As it says in the title.

Budge was just on Clyde. Stated she's still against it but if after more talks and every avenue is explored, Scottish football decides the only way they can deal with this situation is to finish the league and relegate Hearts she will accept it and won't fight the decision.

Sickening, predictable and so it begins.

As it says in the title.

Budge was just on Clyde. Stated she's still against it but if after more talks and every avenue is explored, Scottish football decides the only way they can deal with this situation is to finish the league and relegate Hearts she will accept it and won't fight the decision.

Sickening, predictable and so it begins.

Can’t wait to see the hearts fans response to that

I’m amazed people are surprised. Keeping them up is too much of a carrot. They don’t have the financial structure to go down again.

I won’t hold my breath on her staying the course.

The threat of Rangers and Hearts taking action could cause change. The Tims would make it very clear they wouldnt be messing about.
She and we should be much clearer and firmer on this.

Oh dear Anne.... Peter Liewell here sweetie. Support us and you will get???????????
thats whats happened today.

Stitch up. Every step of the way.
They will probably have been promised the Earth.
We as stakeholders of this league should be opposing this at every turn.
Legal action is the only way. This cannot continue to go on.
it’s blindingly obvious what is going to happen, fucking Stevie wonder would be able to tell you what’s going to happen, but clearly no one is going to stop this nonsense from happening.
It’s clearly going to be left to the sensible folk To try and stop this stitch up.
Lawyers for rangers surely have been consulted?

There’s no way hearts are voting for this . She was asked a question , what would we say if asked the same ? Basically they are saying “ what are you going to do about it ?”

Rangers need to get out of Scottish football . We came we saw we conquered , they tried to kill us , we’ve come back and realised we are too big for the backwater this place has become . Gerrard knows it , Ling knows it , and most of our support would relish another journey but this time down south where we will be treated as equals . We could be up at championship level in 4 years . Challenging for the EPL slots .

I heard Budge too, you’re being a bit unkind to her I think. She basically said if they vote to relegate hearts there’s not much she can do about it they’ll just have to accept the decision.

What else can they do?
Certainly not being unkind.

Last week she stated on numerous occasions that if they end the league and relegate Hearts she would fight them all the way.

Surely you can see the huge difference to what she is saying now?

I heard Budge too, you’re being a bit unkind to her I think. She basically said if they vote to relegate hearts there’s not much she can do about it they’ll just have to accept the decision.

What else can they do?
Seek legal action

her team gets relegated without a season being finished just to accommodate the filth it’s as simple as that

if she just accepts it then I hope they go out the game and deserve everything they get

Not really sure why Budge is getting criticism here. She said she would fight it and wants to find a good solution for everybody. Ultimately though if every other team in scotland wants this then Hearts would have to accept it

She's happy to relegate them without a fight?o_O
They lost something like £1.6 million the last time they were down there, it'll be a helluva lot more this time which they won't survive. Madness.

Or, perhaps, having spent the day talking to clubs in the Championship she knows already the SPFL proposal will fail.

Gotta be optimistic.:)
Whether it fails or not that doesn't mean ending it is off the table.

She is saying if it happens further down the line she will accept the decision.

Wonder what’s she’s been threatened with
The Liewell 'Boaby'
lGUG2aZ.gif

:mad:

Back