Anne Budge crumbles already

It’s all down to a vote and she’s not voting for it, so what she says on radio is pretty irrelevant, but disappointing that there’s not more fight there!

Not really sure why Budge is getting criticism here. She said she would fight it and wants to find a good solution for everybody. Ultimately though if every other team in scotland wants this then Hearts would have to accept it
So she wont fight it but just said she would for a laugh?

Definitely but it doesn't mean that ending is off the table for good.

I am confident the proposal won't be voted through.

I don’t think it will go through either mate. Might be tight but it will fail in the Championship vote. That should open the door to Rangers proposal - if it has the support to actually get put to a vote. Liewell will be scheming to come up with an alternative though.

I don’t think there is a hope in Hell of reconstruction for next season. They don’t even have an agreed proposal to put forward. Hearts won’t be duped by promises of ‘talks’.

There’s no way hearts are voting for this . She was asked a question , what would we say if asked the same ? Basically they are saying “ what are you going to do about it ?”

Rangers need to get out of Scottish football . We came we saw we conquered , they tried to kill us , we’ve come back and realised we are too big for the backwater this place has become . Gerrard knows it , Ling knows it , and most of our support would relish another journey but this time down south where we will be treated as equals . We could be up at championship level in 4 years . Challenging for the EPL slots .
Love it but 2012 was our time

I don’t think it will go through either mate. Might be tight but it will fail in the Championship vote. That should open the door to Rangers proposal - if it has the support to actually get put to a vote. Liewell will be scheming to come up with an alternative though.

I don’t think there is a hope in Hell of reconstruction for next season. They don’t even have an agreed proposal to put forward. Hearts won’t be duped by promises of ‘talks’.
That is an 11-1 vote and i would think it would pass as clubscare desperate for the cash.

Definitely but it doesn't mean that ending is off the table for good.

I am confident the proposal won't be voted through.

Here's what she said earlier today.

Budge told Sky Sports: “Based on the conversations I have had - and I’ve talked to a number of clubs in the Premiership and Championship although I haven’t talked to League One or Two clubs because I don’t have the ready contacts - but I don’t believe this will be supported."

Budge previously warned of a legal battle if Hearts were to be demoted prematurely - but her stance appears to have softened ahead of the vote.

She added: “We are where we are in the league positions and if everything is talked about and that is what the community of football clubs believe is right then I will not fight it till the death. How is that going to end?

“If we have to deal with relegation we will deal with relegation.

“But I do just keep coming back to the point of who is going to benefit?”

Budge was just on Clyde. Stated she's still against it but if after more talks and every avenue is explored, Scottish football decides the only way they can deal with this situation is to finish the league and relegate Hearts she will accept it and won't fight the decision.
Sickening, predictable and so it begins.

Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear.”

She will crumble in the end and jump into bed with the filth.I hope they are relegated and have man years of misery in the wilderness.

Last edited:
£££££££££££££

Its not rocket surgery

giphy.gif

I heard Budge too, you’re being a bit unkind to her I think. She basically said if they vote to relegate hearts there’s not much she can do about it they’ll just have to accept the decision.

What else can they do?

But that doesn't fit in with the FF narrative.

The brethren have come out all guns blazing when I suspect wee Ann already knows the SPFL won't get their wicked way.

Maybe she realises that an expensive legal fight will be futile?

Let’s face it, if it does go that way, there is ultimately fuckall that us or Hearts can do.

If it's not done in compliance with the Articles of Association then Hearts could seek Judicial Review.

Here's what she said earlier today.

Budge told Sky Sports: “Based on the conversations I have had - and I’ve talked to a number of clubs in the Premiership and Championship although I haven’t talked to League One or Two clubs because I don’t have the ready contacts - but I don’t believe this will be supported."

Budge previously warned of a legal battle if Hearts were to be demoted prematurely - but her stance appears to have softened ahead of the vote.

She added: “We are where we are in the league positions and if everything is talked about and that is what the community of football clubs believe is right then I will not fight it till the death. How is that going to end?

“If we have to deal with relegation we will deal with relegation.

“But I do just keep coming back to the point of who is going to benefit?”
I know, i listened to it mate and it's been talked about on the thread.

Calm doon people, this is the important part.
What you don’t do is give them an opportunity to be intransigent based on the fact you’ve already opened your mouth and saying you’ll ultimately accept what they want to do. Is not exactly a negotiation tactic that’s gonna work. “I want 5k a week but if you really really really won’t give me it, that’s ok because I’ll take 1k”.

What's been mentioned in the OP is only a soundbite of her interview. She seems very confident the vote won't get passed through.
I am talking about her stance on the legal route so no soundbites.

The vote being rejected tomorrow doesn't mean she can't be rrlegated further down the line.

The reconstruction is obviously a goer

Reconstruction will cost every team in the SPFL cash. How many OF fixtures would we see and how many Edinburgh derbies?? Plus of course everybody is getting a smaller slice of the TV money.

What you don’t do is give them an opportunity to be intransigent based on the fact you’ve already opened your mouth and saying you’ll ultimately accept what they want to do. Is not exactly a negotiation tactic that’s gonna work. “I want 5k a week but if you really really really won’t give me it, that’s ok because I’ll take 1k”.

I wonder if she was a consultant to our Brexit negotiating team?

I heard Budge too, you’re being a bit unkind to her I think. She basically said if they vote to relegate hearts there’s not much she can do about it they’ll just have to accept the decision.

What else can they do?
why did i know that the OP had paraphrased something in a negative light... it's like when posters only read the headlines of an article

Looks like the league reconstruction is happening then. That’ll be why she’s changed her tune. That and I was never confident they had the cash to sue anyone

There’s no way hearts are voting for this . She was asked a question , what would we say if asked the same ? Basically they are saying “ what are you going to do about it ?”

Rangers need to get out of Scottish football . We came we saw we conquered , they tried to kill us , we’ve come back and realised we are too big for the backwater this place has become . Gerrard knows it , Ling knows it , and most of our support would relish another journey but this time down south where we will be treated as equals . We could be up at championship level in 4 years . Challenging for the EPL slots .
We can only leave our league with the approval of the sfa and uefa.
It's not happening unless it's a European league so probably never.

PL “so if you don’t toe the line, I’m releasing the photographs of you sucking big Avrils boaby up Braid Hills.”

AB: “yes, Pete ok you win (again)”

Back