Daily Record - Helicopter Friday

Blue Tack

Absolute cringe ,but they have lego holding the league trophy on the upper right quarter of the front page and helicopter Friday as the mini strap line . LOL

Keith Jackson frothing at the mouth ,pub journalism as best ,but he seems proud with Helicopter Friday !

The last throws of a hate filled bitter journo trying to keep a newspaper alive all on his own...bless

I dont really care if celtic end up being given the title.
I still hope that we strongly oppose it.
It will kill their 10 in a row more than a mull and void season would.
They'll always be reminded about the 1 they never won.
Edited to word it better.

Last edited:
So 1 of their titles was handed to them after we were docked so many points that it made us uncompetitive.

4 of their titles came when we weren’t in the league to compete.

And another one now that they’re saying “Awww! Come on! Just give us it!”.

I would have a red neck if we won 9IAR that way.

If they are given the league then any form of celebration will show this cesspit of a club up for what it really is.

They’ll celebrate, they are that shameless. I wouldn’t be surprised if they opened up the piggery especially for it once large gatherings are allowed again.

I can see Brown, thumbheid and TLB all posing and smiling with a trophy they “won” due to a vote by men in suits rather than on the park.

Classless, shameless scum.

Titles won for them will be eight in a row (and some of those without us being in the league).
titles awarded to them this season will be one.
Rangers and them will fight it out for title number one when we start again next season.

Please stop talking shite!

No Rangers supporter worth his salt should be hoping Celtic are handed the title!

What fucking chance have we got???!!!

You can see the guys point mate. Its not as if we would all restart from 0 points.

This utterly ruins their 9 in a row.

Not that I'm saying that's what I want. Just that it's not as if the guy wants a title we've a good chance of winning handed to Celtic.

So 1 of their titles was handed to them after we were docked so many points that it made us uncompetitive.

They won’t but we know that , and it will be celebrated as 9 , and the media will no matter what still be saying next year is 10 .

Where’s the helicopter? Why is there a helicopter?

tenor.gif

They’ll celebrate, they are that shameless. I wouldn’t be surprised if they opened up the piggery especially for it once large gatherings are allowed again.

I can see Brown, thumbheid and TLB all posing and smiling with a trophy they “won” due to a vote by men in suits rather than on the park.

‘Of course we’d have rather finished the games but we all know we won it on the pitch so it is rightfully ours anyway and we’d like to dedicate it to the victims of this horrible virus’

followed by the announcement they will donate 100k of their ‘prize’ money

what a wonderful club, what a deserved title

Go on any Liverpool forum and you’ll see they’re desperate to win the title by finishing all 38 games. They don’t want their first title in 30 years handed to them. Their captain and manager have been at the forefront of the media telling everyone that football isn’t important and that they are willing to help charities.

Now compare that to Scotland where everyone has been desperate to hand the darkside the title. It’s sickening, it really should be the last thing on everyone’s minds but it’s being pushed on front pages.

I really am getting sick of Scottish football.

I just hope we can train hard, make a few good signings and win the vote next year.

Stunning victory this year for Celtic. They will be telling their grandkids for years about the time they got 9 in a row on a vote.

Whereas I will be telling my grandkids that for some unfathomable reason Rangers were absolutely shite after the winter break.

Whereas I will be telling my grandkids that for some unfathomable reason Rangers were absolutely shite after the winter break.

The games or form were irrelevant. Titles are voted on now mate. We are the epitome of democracy in this country.

They would probably bring out a DVD also

I have never heard of the term helicopter Friday in my life. That'll be them just trying to mask the pain of 2005.

The tainted title they won in 2008 they try to claim as helicopter Thursday. :rolleyes:

As you say they try to mask the pain of 2005 but they’ll never get over that the same way they’ll never get over the Johnston signing.

Spot on. They will celebrate their (non) title win in some pathetic virtual manner, getting loads of hits, but they will know deep down, they will know that every word of your post is correct, and it will all feel shallow. And they will be reminded of this.

We had a bullet header from probably our best ever player to win 9 in a row.

They are having a vote.
Levels.
we won our 9 fairly and competitively on the field of play.
Nothing else matters to me.

they have the most inept of the inept people working in the football world voting to hand them a title still mathematically there for the taking.

The difference between Scottish and English attitudes on this matter are polar opposites. In England Liverpool are being trolled by fans and the media because they won't be declared champs. Liverpool (and most European league leaders) have accepted that you can't win a league without finishing it.
Then we move onto Scotland where we have constant articles from apparent journalists ignoring the virus and pleading for the title also whilst completely ignoring any sort of sporting fairness which was rammed down our throats in 2008 and 2012. Chairman's etc coming out with bigoted statements all in the favour of falling in line with Scotlands paedo clan. The media, celtc, their fans they have all given us so many more reasons to despise them. Even staring a pandemic in the face they still only think about themselves.
I seriously despare for Scotland has become an extremely bitter nation that revels in arguing and humiliation, the SNP have installed a nationwide blame and finger pointing game where bigotry and racism shown towards anything perceived as unionist is wholy accepted, they can't get what they want politically so they fill up their time blaming anyone that doesn't agree with their 3rd riech style approach. Football runs this country, our governing body aren't the brightest and gear most things in celtcs direction, certain place people in high roles make alot of difference if you utilise them in the nazi style way the beasts have. The fact they won't revert to their sporting entegrity nonsense tells you how 2 faced the celtc beast is.

What Jackson seems to forget is we won the league that season on the pitch fair and square we were not awarded it like Celtic could be.

Back