Murdoch McLennan

The corruption is deeply ingrained I'm afraid.

Take Stewart Regan for example. Quoted in the Yorkshire Post as saying he didn't approach the SFA and was headhunted by an agency who put him straight into the final shortlist.

Who was the agency and why Regan?
Regan, who didn’t know anything about the Irish Republican connection at Celtic or the Unionist connection with us. Regan who’s brother is a Professor at Durham Uni and is an expert on.......

the Irish Struggle etc etc

As said. Dave King called him out

Not one other club backed up Dave King and the Fat Japanese and Desmond puppet and lackey stays in place

Scotland is full of dodgy bastards

Livvy and Hamilton have questionable owners. Sniff Sniff you may say

The mentally challengeds getting placemen positioned to help them in the SPL and SFA to help the scum is not a surprise

They will use any influence to get them 10IAR

As I stated on another thread
When Rangers are strong Scottish football is strong. Scottish football in general went to shit with sellik running the show I hope and pray the rest of Scottish football will have noticed this and the like of Nordic’s are ousted
This is a war but we have been fighting it alone for years I think we may now have others by our side now I sincerely hope so

We should be calling for him to resign immediately as chairman of the SPFL.
He is a non executive director of independent news and Media plc. This is an Irish giant that is part owned by Dermot Desmond and that other Celtic shareholder Dennis O’Brien. He should not be allowed a vote on SPFL matters due to a conflict of interest
I forget about this corrupt trumpet.

Karyn McCluskey is another Celtic placement as is Doncaster. Absolute disgrace but no other club is concerned. We seem to be fighting a losing battle.
What is or what does karyn mccluskey do?
First time I’ve heard this name and Karen is spelt the wrong way,some I’m assuming they she may not be on our side.

Until the Club and 1872 start to call them out vigorously I’m afraid it’s business as usual at the corrupt cabal.

Exactly this.

We want change? we need to be prepared to fight for it....... simple!

This rat should never have been appointed that's clear, the point is he's there now and it's up to us to have him ousted. Just depends how serious we are about regaining our grip on the game up here.

And with mike mulraney the head of the professional game board association at the sfa , someone has worked unchallenged within scottish football to get their footmen in place..

For obvious reasons we have been in a position of weakness for many years. Preoccupied with our own mountain of internal problems we have lost sight of the importance of having a strong input on who runs the game.

Predictably the mentally challengeds have taken full advantage by exerting more influence in order to serve their own interests. It's only now we are realising just how damaging that situation has become. The important thing going forward is Rangers must regain that level of power at all costs.

Exactly this.

We want change? we need to be prepared to fight for it....... simple!

This rat should never have been appointed that's clear, the point is he's there now and it's up to us to have him ousted. Just depends how serious we are about regaining our grip on the game up here.

Agree with most of your points but when exactly did we have " our grip on the game," and how did we use it to our advantage?

We've never had a grip on the game up here because we've never sought too.
Scottish football has gone to shit because timothy has took a grip of it and they never do anything that's against their interests.
Last season Rangers call out Collum for the Candeas red card, the club gets charged and fined.
Celtc call out Beaton after stewing over being beat fair and square by us,no charges, no fines but handed a "meeting" with their own placemen to "discuss" the refereeing "situation".
Not one club including Rangers called out the blatant double standards.
Scottish football isn't a competition anymore, it's about who finishes second as every trick will be used to ensure the immigrants stay top.

She is the
What is or what does karyn mccluskey do?
First time I’ve heard this name and Karen is spelt the wrong way,some I’m assuming they she may not be on our side.
CEO for Community Justice Scotland. She was on tv recently about the early release of prisoners and she came across as a real rough boot. What she offers the SPFL , apart from the obvious , is open to question.

Scottish football has gone to shit because timothy has took a grip of it and they never do anything that's against their interests.
Last season Rangers call out Collum for the Candeas red card, the club gets charged and fined.
Celtc call out Beaton after stewing over being beat fair and square by us,no charges, no fines but handed a "meeting" with their own placemen to "discuss" the refereeing "situation".
Scottish football isn't a competition anymore, it's about who finishes second as every trick will be used to ensure the immigrants stay top.

Brendan Rodgers told a Scottish ref that he was on his last warning. No fine, no punishment, nothing.

We let them get away with it because we dont employ a professional to gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies by the msm, football authorities, politicians, police, legal system and others. No one, outside our own, has any idea what is going on.

Agree with most of your points but when exactly did we have " our grip on the game," and how did we use it to our advantage?

Well I've been following Rangers all my days and I've never known the mentally challengeds to carry so much clout as they do now. Maybe that's the issue. The game is saturated with rc's who are united and who also have a very different agenda from non Rangers supporting or impartial officials of years gone by.

Well I've been following Rangers all my days and I've never known the mentally challengeds to carry so much clout as they do now. Maybe that's the issue. The game is saturated with rc's who are united and who also have a very different agenda from non Rangers supporting or impartial officials of years gone by.
And the consequences are that the football is dreadful, Scotland never qualify for anything and nobody wants to show our game. If competition isn’t permitted then we really are on a slippery slope to oblivion

The corruption is deeply ingrained I'm afraid.

Take Stewart Regan for example. Quoted in the Yorkshire Post as saying he didn't approach the SFA and was headhunted by an agency who put him straight into the final shortlist.

Who was the agency and why Regan?

Nolan partners was the agency. If I remember correctly Dr Deaths son worked for them. I’m sure I remember reading that Liewell and Regan worked together at coors. Might need to be corrected on that though.

This was from another forum look at the date, we have known for a long time the conflict of interest etc., what else can be done about this horrible ba$tard ?

Posted July 26, 2017
On 27/07/2017
Those of us who are regular readers of Private Eye will be well aware of this chap and his, ahem, leadership credentials. With his new position as chairman of the SPFL or whatever it is, you would think that as the CEO of the Torygraph group, he might have favourable leanings to us. Not so, in the latest edition of PE it transpires that he is yet another Rangers hater. Perhaps this has been flagged up on here already so apologies if it has, but it's important that us bears know that he is one to watch and that he will try to %^*& us up if he can.
He is a massive celtic fan, when he was appointed I have an aquaintance who is distantly related who told me so. Keep an eye on this character.
This was July 2017 it's criminal what they are getting away with.

Plus he is just shit at running companies.
Daily Telegraph much worse financially when he left.
He was basically sacked, given an honorary position then told to get lost with no pay off as his honorary position wasn't to be replaced.

I honestly believe if Stevie G had any idea how bad it was up here and how high the corruption level reaches he'd have thought twice about accepting the job.
His hands are tied and it has nothing to do with football.
The game in Scotland is fucked up due to certain people in certain jobs, they have a powerful influence and don't care about the damage they do as long as one club succeeds above all others.

We have this Celtc stooge McLennan, numerous previous Celtc supporting stooges posing as Compliance Officers dishing out disproportionate punishments to Rangers. The corruption is ingrained.
It is. And we're not going to change it through the normal channels. We need to go through the CAS / or the courts, regardless of the consequences. This needs to be our enough is enough moment. We need to cleanse the game from top to bottom. It stinks. Otherwise, they'd be as well saving us a load of time, money and heartache and just vote on who to award the title to for the foreseeable future. No point turning up every season when the corrupt system has decided the outcome before a ball is kicked.

Back