Updated Rangers Statement - SPFL’s legal adviser deems Rangers' Members Resolution as incompetent, other clubs being bullied

Trying to bully clubs into voting for their proposal. Corrupt to the core.

Competent? If not “competent” then why resubmit? Am I missing something on the definition of competent?
They changed their submission to whatever problem that was found to be competent

I think the thing that's probably confusing you is they didn't state what the problem was, or what was changed but basically the new solution would be within the guidelines ( although they'll make up some other pish no doubt)

Not quite the bag I’d lying open, and someone needs to get it out and show it.

they need to go public, get the emails or phone calls published. And do it on their website(s) not in a MSM rag.

Rangers openly condemning the coercion and bullying of member clubs means that the Timmy intimidation is now out in the open, mate. If Rangers now call out the corrupt SPFL as not fit for purpose and demand resignations, the media cannot ignore it.

Competent? If not “competent” then why resubmit? Am I missing something on the definition of competent?

Exactly what I'm thinking. They've told us, in the middle of this meeting in front of all other member clubs I assume, that their lawyers have deemed it not competent but their advice is to re-submit the same resolution?

Wit?!

Over the last 36 hours, we have received numerous reports from fellow Scottish clubs relating to attempts to coerce and bully them into voting for the SPFL’s own resolution. We are proud that many fellow clubs will stand strong and not be swayed.

Says it all and this is us openly hinting at corruption.

Rangers have been on point here, they foreseen this unfolding and have played it perfectly

Corrupt to the core and it’s disgraceful
Showing the SFA/SPFL/Celtic triumvirate up for who they really are.

this is action from the club that a lot of folk look for. Calling the corrupt cabal out.
We shall see how it plays out from here on in

Anyone need any more convincing we need to do absolutely EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to get out of this league ?

Whilst I agree with you. This may be a turning point with other clubs and fans which could see them wanting a certain other club to leave due to control and corruption they have over Scottish football.

Why don’t they home? They might say.

Sorry for me banging the same drum time after time but nothing is going to stop them getting this asterisk title or 8.78 in a row whatever you want to call it. To me this has been as obvious as the nose on your face. SFA or SPFL will just roll over to make sure Liewell gets his way. If our club has proof that other clubs are being coerced or bullied they must make this public.

I await our resubmitted idea being rejected at the very last second on the grounds of a spelling error with no time left available to amend.

Are we just submitting the same plan even though it has been deemed not competent?

Or I am completely missing the point here?
No, we have made adjustments to our proposal based on where the SPFL have told us this morning it isn’t competent. A new proposal will be/has been submitted.

Outcome has been decided since league was stopped.

We need to seriously explore joining a different league .. dont care if it's at bottom of English system as the long term gain outweighs any short term pain.

Alternatively if we are stuck in Scotland its Rangers 1st for me..... zero away tickets to be taken, blanket ban on staff / players giving any media conferences. Even at our weekly manager press conference the Gaffer can just give a yes / no or no comment answer. - Rangers 1st has to be our stance.

Sick and tired of this corrupt media and league.. time to move on.. our future does not lie in Scotland.

Rangers first, Rangers forever

so glad we have hired a new PR guy for this kinda stuff his statements have been fantastic through this absolutely no effing about straight to the point and keeps fans well informed. wish these clubs who have been bullies come out and speak and let every1 know what was said as the future of scottish fitba needs a level playing ground not run by corruption and bullying. we all know whos the main suspect in this that bastard liewell

Corrupt to the core.

How did it ever come this this, that a 20% minority community have 100% control of the SFA, SPFL, mhedia, courts, local government and Scottish Government
?

Easy.

Because people are too easily worried by hurting other people’s feelings when the truth is the truth is the truth, so tough shit.

Same reason you get Asian rape gangs and people scared to do anything about it I case they are deemed racist. Apply the same but with a “Sectarianisim” slant.

Outcome has been decided since league was stopped.

We need to seriously explore joining a different league .. dont care if it's at bottom of English system as the long term gain outweighs any short term pain.

Alternatively if we are stuck in Scotland its Rangers 1st for me..... zero away tickets to be taken, blanket ban on staff / players giving any media conferences. Even at our weekly manager press conference the Gaffer can just give a yes / no or no comment answer. - Rangers 1st has to be our stance.

Sick and tired of this corrupt media and league.. time to move on.. our future does not lie in Scotland.

Rangers first, Rangers forever
Why would we take zero away tickets? The statement mentions there's clubs out there being bullied by the SPFL?

Back