Updated Rangers Statement - SPFL’s legal adviser deems Rangers' Members Resolution as incompetent, other clubs being bullied

If this corruption goes through and is allowed to pass, what is the point in even trying to compete next season ? What chance have we got against this bunch of corrupt c*nts ? We will never be allowed to succeed. There will be no way back now after this and we can never trust these bastards ever again. That’s not being defeatist just being realistic as to what’s being played out in front of our eyes here. They’ve made it clear what they think of us and now is the time for us to show how powerful we can actually be.

It sounds like we have been doing a fair bit of lobbying/networking with othe clubs in the league, which can only be a good think.

We probably have a good idea where this stands in terms of support
Thinking the same it looks to me as a some of the clubs have turned to rangers for help.Rangers would not have used the bullying and coercion line without being told that by other clubs.

"not competent" ... yet they want to push league reconstruction through in 3 days, so every club and their legal advisers have seemingly "enough time" to scan and decide on it?

If the story of the recent years of SPFL / SFA government would have been written as a screenplay, it wouldn`t have gone past the first editor/reviewer. When I start telling some fellow German football supporters of what is happening in Scotland, they look at me with more than a hint of assumed paranoia in their eyes. Up until I hand them the facts.
There was a Scottish journalist on TalkSport last night explaining what's going on, Cundy (ex player) could not believe it particularly the point average and the fact teams were being relegated. No mention of our resolution but rest assured yet again our Nation was, is and will continue to be a backwater laughing stock the world over

Corrupt to the core.

How did it ever come this this, that a 20% minority community have 100% control of the SFA, SPFL, mhedia, courts, local government and Scottish Government
?
We have sleep walked into it

It's so transparent its ridiculous.
Joe Fitzpatrick government minister announces right on cue the day before the vote that we shut down until the 10th of June at the earliest.
I'd bet my mortgage he is connected to Lawell.
The SPFL lawyers will have Lawell on speed dial.
McLennan, Celtics hired hand, Doncaster, Mulreaney, and Karyn McCluskey will all be operating under Lawells guidance.
Its blatant corruption and should be investigated by the police.
PS can’t even get looking at the abuse of children at that club done properly and can loose evidence to charge their supporters when it is clear for all to see

We have to get out of Scottish football. It is corrupt absolutely. Everything is geared to helping them and hindering us with their placemen everywhere.

this is not news to anyone but this clear agenda to award them a title they haven’t won in the midst of people dying in a pandemic must surely open the eyes of even the least cynical in the support.

Joe Fitzpatrick government minister announces right on cue the day before the vote that we shut down until the 10th of June at the earliest.
McLennan, Celtics hired hand, Doncaster, Mulreaney, and Karyn McCluskey will all be operating under Lawells guidance.

Bernard Higgins to look into it.

If this corruption goes through and is allowed to pass, what is the point in even trying to compete next season ? What chance have we got against this bunch of corrupt c*nts ? We will never be allowed to succeed. There will be no way back now after this and we can never trust these bastards ever again. That’s not being defeatist just being realistic as to what’s being played out in front of our eyes here. They’ve made it clear what they think of us and now is the time for us to show how powerful we can actually be.
That's why we are exposing the bias corruption, at the heart of the game on Scotland. We need to win this battle, the next and and so forth to get rid of the naked corruption.

Correct.

In a perfect world we could take them all on and win but that’s just not possible these days.

We need to help and receive help from other clubs to topple their hold over Scottish football.

If not we would be “nailed to the floor “ for ever.

Interesting that Cormack who has just arrived from the outside seems to have joined us. That’s good news.

Wonder if his recent comment about them a few weeks ago is being borne out here ?

Preferably not Police Scotland.

It's all playing out exactly as we all expected.

I suspect the SPFL Proposal will pass today and then legally we don't have a leg to stand on as this is what the members of the association voted for.

Sickening.

What, Poileas Alba? Don’t hold your breath on that one.

Great statement,hopefully this is the start of fighting back at the sleekit war that has been waged on us for years.Other clubs have got to start to realise as well that one club running scottish is unhealthy.Right now i would love it if Rangers had a exit plan to get out of this cesspit.

The other clubs dont care because they cant compete financially and it doesnt matter who wins.

Fair play to our board, they have played this superbly to expose the corruption as SPFL level that we knew was going on.

Todays statement you almost feel was prepared at the same time as our members resolution. We knew it wasnt fit to start with, asked for support in fixing that, get ignored, call them out for it.

Couldn't be happier with the way we are going with this, but we need to keep at them. The SPFL will still be going all out to find a way of ending it and handing it to the mentally challengeds.

Lawwells lickspittle Neil Doncaster doing his masters bidding again.

The clubs should have hounded that moron out years ago.
I reckon either during this process or just after Rangers are going to go for this yahoo lickspittle

Interesting that Cormack who has just arrived from the outside seems to have joined us. That’s good news.

Wonder if his recent comment about them a few weeks ago is being borne out here ?
Cormack is looking after his own club, which he should. But a fresh set of eyes is probably a good thing, he isn’t yet conditioned to Celtic and the SPFL using bullying and spin to basically force through whatever suits them best.

There will be a fair number of Tim's in charge of clubs in Scottish football who will accept Celtics position due to how they are conditioned, but there will be many in Scottish football boardrooms who now need to find a back bone and say enough is enough.
The game has to be run for the benefit of all clubs.

Corrupt to the core.

How did it ever come this this, that a 20% minority community have 100% control of the SFA, SPFL, mhedia, courts, local government and Scottish Government
?
Because they are bigots and very determined.

Over the last 36 hours, we have received numerous reports from fellow Scottish clubs relating to attempts to coerce and bully them into voting for the SPFL’s own resolution. We are proud that many fellow clubs will stand strong and not be swayed.

Theres a shock!! Corrupt to the core
Name the clubs now total shambles, here's our chance to blow the whole cabal to bits, while there is a long extended break

yes but these other clubs need to pull up their “big boy pants” and come out and tell it how it is!!

I'm not sure our club even recently would have released such a condemnatory statement as today, mate. For us to publicly say it how it is, that the SPFL are intimidating member clubs into handing that mob the title is more than encouraging. We are more or less calling the SPFL gangsters and crooks.

For anyone thinking that the board are not up for the fight against this then they are wrong. Extremely damaging statement towards the SPFL which will resonate with broadcasters and sponsors. A no holds barred statement saying how it is and letting us know what the club is up against. Any "relationship" we have with the SPFL will be terse at best. Excellent statement imo.

Rangers have been on point here, they foreseen this unfolding and have played it perfectly

Corrupt to the core and it’s disgraceful
Do you know anything we can do realistically if this shit is allowed to stand we have done statements before although admittedly they are more proactive now but we've had statements completely ignored in the past ?

There was a Scottish journalist on TalkSport last night explaining what's going on, Cundy (ex player) could not believe it particularly the point average and the fact teams were being relegated. No mention of our resolution but rest assured yet again our Nation was, is and will continue to be a backwater laughing stock the world over

You know who it was Ark ?

Corrupt to the core.

?
The c20% I don't believe under the census I think they were told to either not say or go athiest on it as part of political game..... They are sneaky

When we have proof of this it needs to be made public. And report them to FIFA as it’s basically bribery

that fucking bastarding rancid club reminds me of the Juve scandal when they were demoted to serie B

yes but these other clubs need to pull up their “big boy pants” and come out and tell it how it is!!
Totally agree - real change will only happen when these clubs smell the coffee

Hopefully some of our comments this morning indicate this might be changing...

Corrupt to the core.

?
Because the man with the pointy hat told them to do it back in 1982.

Never has the phrase while we were drinking they were thinking been more apt here. This is decades of moving themselves like chess pieces into positions of power coming to fruition.

Last edited:
I honestly cannot ge my head around this - pushing through a resolution to award them a title in the middle of April at the risk of loosing out on European football might just be the most ridiculous thing Celtic have ever done - the more sane of their support are starting to see that now.

Over the last 36 hours, we have received numerous reports from fellow Scottish clubs relating to attempts to coerce and bully them into voting for the SPFL’s own resolution. We are proud that many fellow clubs will stand strong and not be swayed.

Says it all and this is us openly hinting at corruption.

I think it goes way beyond hinting mate.

Back