Updated Rangers Statement - SPFL’s legal adviser deems Rangers' Members Resolution as incompetent, other clubs being bullied

They corrupt everything they touch ffs,if it’s not abuse in football they were industrial heavy in as well as politics off the park,it’s sickening the power they have asserted over years.

We need to all stick together and move in one direction here as fans and as a club.

Build bridges my arse,IF this goes the way it looks we should be at war with every club who goes against us,again like 2012 being constantly fûcked over we need to flatten boardrooms and players.

Rangers first and only and these otherbclubs want the blue pound 2/3 times a season when we roll into town.

Are we sure this is the new man's work mate? The statement doesn't read like a Traynor piece when read in its entirety - but I did notice that 'for the avoidance of doubt' slipped in there. That's certainly an old favourite of Traynor's. Is Traynor not still involved until the end of the season (yeah, I know)?
He’s been in post since the appointment was announced.

Are we sure this is the new man's work mate? The statement doesn't read like a Traynor piece when read in its entirety - but I did notice that 'for the avoidance of doubt' slipped in there. That's certainly an old favourite of Traynor's. Is Traynor not still involved until the end of the season (yeah, I know)?

The fact the new Head of Comms is now in Situ suggests he’ll be the one pulling the strings. If not, what’s the point of him.

This kind of comment may seem small and easy to fall away without recognition but it was something I thought yesterday when Livi statement came out.

Livi support a proposal that benefits Celtic. Start of next season, a few promising youth players or fringe players are given a loan spell at Livingston without others given a look in.
Bribery, but the club have deemed it "coercion" probably for legal, reasons?

Can you imagine if we were out in front and this is the way we won 55?

After all we have endured, fought for and the sh!t we've taken to win it like that would be horrendous.

mentally challengeds have no shame
We all know mate even if we were in front with one point required to win the title it would have been declared null and void, if we were in the semi finals of the Scottish Cup and the papes were already out this would also have been cancelled by now. We all know who runs Scottish football and how they function.

Rangers calling out the SPFL on bullying? Or one club in particular? Likely it’s a combination of both. Now it’s getting interesting and our club seems to have the gloves on and be ready for a fight.
Two peas in the same pod. Two pigs in the same trough. We all know it and more power to David Graham and the board for saying it.

The more the better, this is not the time to sit in a corner and get patted on the head. Gloves off, no Queensbury rules - if that’s what they want they’ll get.

This is what happens when you allow a political movement that hates everything we stand for, to worm it’s way into every aspect of society.

A political movement that now has people in every position of power throughout the country. Many of us on here have been saying it for years, every single time they get another one of their Yestapo into a position of significance, it hamstrings us a bit more.

Between the government, police, local authority and legislature, we’re being stitched up at every angle.

We have an ultra nationalist CEO of Livingston voting down this proposal, simply to %^*& over us and hand Celtic the title, inspite it not being in his own club’s best interests.

The nationalists won’t stop until the Quintessential British club no longer exists. Rangers fans that vote for them need to wake up.

He’s been in post since the appointment was announced.
The fact the new Head of Comms is now in Situ suggests he’ll be the one pulling the strings. If not, what’s the point of him.

I guess I worded it badly. I'm sure it was reported that Traynor's contract ran until the end of the season. We then appoint a Head of Comms. The two are not mutually exclusive. Until the end of the season Traynor may be working FOR the Head of Comms.

As I said, the statement in its entirety doesn't read like a Traynor piece - but that particular phrase of 'for the avoidance of doubt' is an old Traynor chestnut. Possibly drafted by one and refined by the other?

It was only an observation.:rolleyes:

EDIT: Again, ignore, I've now had confirmation Traynor is completely out the picture.

Last edited:
This whole situation could have been written by George Orwell in the same vein as Animal Farm. The alleged underdogs have "overthrown" the perceived corrupt Scottish footballing institutions. Firstly by orchestrating referee strikes and then getting their own lawyers to rewrite the rule books and removing anyone with any pro Rangers background Ogilvie, Smith etc. They then install former employees into all the key positions and voila they are now running the game and as corrupt as any alleged body in the past.[/QUOTE

And still through either paranoia or propaganda make out they are still the underdog being persecuted by everyone.

that would wreck any confidence and trust they have put in us to tell us off the record. how do you think that would help us secure their votes in future? they need to have the balls to do it
The clubs should be naming the 'bullying' club or has been reported - clubs

The SPFL appear to be making the dispersal of cash dependent upon settling the league title and league reorganisation first.

There is no rush to do either of those - thet could simply vote to use their resources to immediately alleviate cashflow problems.

We have known for decades the corruption that exists in what is really a tin pot football association which is geared for the benefit of one morally bankrupt club who cares not a jot about anything but themselves.

The bullied clubs need to speak out and spell it out.

Corrupt to the core.

I guess I worded it badly. I'm sure it was reported that Traynor's contract ran until the end of the season. We then appoint a Head of Comms. The two are not mutually exclusive. Until the end of the season Traynor may be working FOR the Head of Comms.

As I said, the statement in its entirety doesn't read like a Traynor piece - but that particular phrase of 'for the avoidance of doubt' is an old Traynor chestnut. Possibly drafted by one and refined by the other?

It was only an observation.:rolleyes:

Your observations are always welcome

This is 100% the work of David Graham.

It's shameful and mind-boggling than an organisation such as Celtic can go to such lengths, efforts and depths to spin all sorts of machinations, intimidations and rewards to get themselves awarded this league title; yet they can't seem to figure out a way to admit responsibility/guilt, say sorry to and and make financial amends to the victims - and victims families - of the paedophile ring the facilitated within their club for 4 decades.

Priorities eh?

Dirty 19th Century Terrorist bastards

This is a disgrace, but you can be sure Lawell is at the moment desperately briefing his friends in the media spinning a story. We’ve known for years the authorities do their bidding.

The SPFL appear to be making the dispersal of cash dependent upon settling the league title and league reorganisation first.

There is no rush to do either of those - thet could simply vote to use their resources to immediately alleviate cashflow problems.
Effectively starving clubs out to get the decision they want.
We want to give clubs money now to give them time to think and make the right decision.

Glad we have released this statement outing the nonsense that is evidently taking place in the background. Although it is quite annoying to hear that our first resolution was not deemed competent - who is advising us on this?!

Rod McKenzie does not work at Harper Macleod anymore. I think he does work for the SPFL. Harper Macleod are not Celtic’s lawyers (not their main advisors anyway).

That’s not to say there aren’t other conflicts of interest happening in all of this.
Harper Macleod are not Celtic’s lawyers (not their main advisors anyway).
when did they cease that role

Just proves once and for all who the SFA SPFL really look out for, the scumtic and there tainted trophy hunt, that’s who, unsurprising that they took so long to respond as well delay any other resolution that is on the table and try and make it to there 5pm deadline absolute c**k wombles (much like the referees slow down our games intentionally) making sure that they can justify there own way of ending the league, they have been so transparent they are practically see through with this whole vote and I for one will find it very difficult to bother with next season if this is the absolute level of corruption we are up against in full view of the public eye and no one bats an eyelid. I hope that other clubs grow a pair and tell them to stick it.

We need to be on the front foot as fans, Get on other forums and get the whole McLennan story on their multi-page threads about this topic. I truly believe most clubs don’t even know about the mirky links this guy has.

Expose it all and pull no punches.

Would love to know the manager’s thoughts on all this. I would bet that he’s down south somewhere shaking his head in astonishment at the blatant, brazen corruption driven by the most vile club in the world.
I sometimes wish he would comment more. Could shine a light on the goings on up here to the rest of the world, maybe shame them into doing the common sense thing for a change.

Showing the SFA/SPFL/Celtic triumvirate up for who they really are.

this is action from the club that a lot of folk look for. Calling the corrupt cabal out.
We shall see how it plays out from here on in
Let’s face it not before time.
The Harper McLeod lawyer and McLennan clear conflict of interest issues have to be readdressed after this sorry mess is finished with as this is a clear indication of the corruption that’s happening.

Would love to know the manager’s thoughts on all this. I would bet that he’s down south somewhere shaking his head in astonishment at the blatant, brazen corruption driven by the most vile club in the world.
He was well aware of it,even before he arrived as our manager.
WATP

Absolutely no surprise there. Everything about this is looking like a railroading of clubs into voting for the SPFL proposal. It's politics 101 when you want something a little controversial or dodgy passed you give the legislators as little time as possible to debate and discuss it. Livingston will have been promised Celtic loaneees and possibly some cash thrown at them for Lyndon Dykes for their support yesterday by Celtic. Ever is gearing up for them to lead to the SPFLs predetermined conclusion of crowning Celtic champion's.

Back