Updated Rangers Statement - SPFL’s legal adviser deems Rangers' Members Resolution as incompetent, other clubs being bullied

Hopefully that will shut up the people who constantly claim we aren’t doing enough.
You never fail do you, it’s about time something was do and if most sensible people can see that they will be happy, so troll off somewhere else you crank.

We need to be on the front foot as fans, Get on other forums and get the whole McLennan story on their multi-page threads about this topic. I truly believe most clubs don’t even know about the mirky links this guy has.

Expose it all and pull no punches.

Do t say your a Rangers fan they’ll no listen.
Some still think Scottish football is run by us and the scum.

I remember reading about the corruption that went on in the Italian league and in France with Bernard Tapie. Look at this league now, utterly without shame doing that mobs bidding.

To me that lot of have scored a massive own goal.. They normally have statements coming out every two minutes but all of a sudden they’ve got nothing to say on the matter.. One of the biggest decisions to be made in years and they have suddenly gone quiet..Surely rational people will see this stinks to high heaven.

The SPFL appear to be making the dispersal of cash dependent upon settling the league title and league reorganisation first.

There is no rush to do either of those - thet could simply vote to use their resources to immediately alleviate cashflow problems.
Correct, and if cash was allocated based on current league standings, that could be adjusted at the end of this crisis or via next season payments.

What I don't get is the rush to end things.
It can only mean one thing..
They know a non complete season is the outcome and there is a fear that #9 is in danger. They must be wanting to make a call before a mandate or recomendation from European /world football is made.

At long last we seem to be growing a set and hoping that David Graham is contributing to this new change in policy. They hate us and always will. No need to walk on eggshells about calling things out. By all means court the support of other clubs.We’ll need alliances to beat Liewell. Doesn’t mean we trust them. But other clubs must understand we no longer are shrinking violets and they needn’t fear Lawells wrath if other teams break ranks.

Just one expression of exasperation by him down south and it would shine a light on Scottish football corruption
You can bet if it was our club doing this blatant curruption , the scum would have Rodgers (whilst there) spouting about it in the English Press. Something for the club to think about if this corruption continues.

The fans must stop financially supporting the diddy clubs by buying tickets.
Only issue with that is ok most of FF won't do it or supporters groups but there's some fans who don't really keep up with all the goings on like the kit stuff and will still go to the games it's hard to enforce unless the supporters groups travel to the grounds with the megaphone and get everyone told

Further more I find it highly convenient that the statement about the football season being suspended until June 10th comes after the vote is announced as like a well you better vote to finish the league cause we have just received this, absolute b*****s wonder how long they have been sitting on that another play to coerce clubs to vote towards the Scumtic endgame

Correct, and if cash was allocated based on current league standings, that could be adjusted at the end of this crisis or via next season payments.

What I don't get is the rush to end things.
It can only mean one thing..
They know a non complete season is the outcome and there is a fear that #9 is in danger. They must be wanting to make a call before a mandate or recomendation from European /world football is made.

I started a thread about if 2 lubs went into liquidation and their games would be null and void would have a dramatic effect on the table particularly for us Killie Hearts and the sheep all on the brink.

If that's not corruption then what is? All we want is integrity as they kept saying in 2008 and 2012 to us.

i sincerely hope this has repercussions as im too skeptical to believe we would fight it and will happily take back what ive said in the past if this makes a difference and Rangers legal are all over this.

Harper Macleod are not Celtic’s lawyers (not their main advisors anyway).
when did they cease that role

I’m not sure if they were ever the main advisors. They may have been involved at one stage. Celtic’s annual accounts tell you who their solicitors are (although that won’t always show the full picture because companies often take advice from multiple law firms).

Scandalous but not surprising, Scottish football is corrupt to the core and has at last been called out by us. We need to now keep up the pressure and go for these bastards!

It just reminds me like an attempt at Jury nobbling.

But we need to know

• Who has been coercing from SPFL/Celtic?
  • What exactly was the nature of this?
  • When did it start?
  • Who has been approached?
  • Has anyone changed their position because of it?
  • Is it within the constitution to do this?

In reality no one but the scum care.

I did unscientific poll of various pals who support a wide range of clubs and none think it's important right now and none feel it's a proper title.

More specifically none feel we should do anything other than start 20/21 in August.

The SPFL appear to be making the dispersal of cash dependent upon settling the league title and league reorganisation first.

There is no rush to do either of those - thet could simply vote to use their resources to immediately alleviate cashflow problems.
Too easy and simplistic

Shameful, scandalous and a downright disgrace.

There you have it folks and it's now confirmed beyond any reasonable doubt our game is corrupt to the absolute core and aided and supported to help one fucking horrible club.

The club's statement is superb well done Rangers now out these mentally challenged scumbags for what they are.

To me that lot of have scored a massive own goal.. They normally have statements coming out every two minutes but all of a sudden they’ve got nothing to say on the matter.. One of the biggest decisions to be made in years and they have suddenly gone quiet..Surely rational people will see this stinks to high heaven.
Because they are making out those has nothing to do with them directly m8

Back