Updated Rangers Statement - SPFL’s legal adviser deems Rangers' Members Resolution as incompetent, other clubs being bullied

To me that lot of have scored a massive own goal.. They normally have statements coming out every two minutes but all of a sudden they’ve got nothing to say on the matter.. One of the biggest decisions to be made in years and they have suddenly gone quiet..Surely rational people will see this stinks to high heaven.

Unfortunately Scottish football and the mhedia are full of Rangers haters. None of whom could be described as "rational people".

Every club who is due to host the filth twice next season before the split will be threatened with boycott by their hordes.

The difference is they will actually do it.

Murdoch McLennan and Karyn McLuskey both hate Rangers. I wonder what made the SPFL want to appoint them as office bearers.
Les Gray used to enjoy putting the boot into us too. On Sportsound, from 2012 onwards

We all know mate even if we were in front with one point required to win the title it would have been declared null and void, if we were in the semi finals of the Scottish Cup and the papes were already out this would also have been cancelled by now. We all know who runs Scottish football and how they function.
If we were 25 points clear the league would be nulled and voided already. It would be reported as 'the right thing to do and Rangers as a club must recognise this in these times of crisis', so as to shut us up.

Competent? If not “competent” then why resubmit? Am I missing something on the definition of competent?
It'll be business speak.
It doesn't meet the framework required for an SPFL resolution.
It will need to be prepared in a certain manner.
Max or min number of lines, sub sections, points.
Certain wording.

Like trying to represent yourself in court.
You couldn't just write in your defence, "ah never fucking kulled eh cunt" this wouldn't be competent.
"I'd like to submit a plea of not guilty to the murder of..." May be a competent plea..
The judge would throw the first out, and probably demand you were represented by at worst a legal aid lawyer.

It doesn't necessarily mean not competent in that it isn't workable or practical.

Last edited:
May have already been posted..
Rangers Hearts and Aberdeen all voting against SPFL resolution, Hibs and Ross County are undeclared

According to Keith Jackson
If that’s the case, they don’t have 9 passing it and we’re fine aren’t we?

The 10th of June thing doesn’t stop the league being completed. They can still comfortably complete the games over the month of July then have another small break before starting the new campaign late August.

UEFA have already confirmed qualifiers for Europe will be delayed until the leagues have finished the outstanding games.
It does if you lose a lot of players

It’s Corrupt like a Pyramid top Downwards, Liewell, SFA, SPFL, Referees, GCC all based on ONE THING, KEEP GREEN AND GREY TOP. Then there is the little matter, away back too 2012 certain high placed Politicians/Tax Officials that made us Toxic.

Corrupt to the core.

How did it ever come this this, that a 20% minority community have 100% control of the SFA, SPFL, mhedia, courts, local government and Scottish Government
?
I'll tell you why. Same argument I've had with staunch orangemen for 40 years. Scotland sorry Glasgow more so we are not worthy, we are working men working class, we must vote labour at any cost. So Paddy and Shamus and all the devout catholic labour reps were continually voted in by nothing more than a working class ethos. They took over one by one and the people who put them there are the people who now see what it's become but still see themselves as the down trodden and must vote, well maybe now SNP or Labour. Full of agenda driven RCs. You reap what you sew. We have allowed this indeed participated in it. It is now as they say "it is what it is". I don't know how you reverse it now but bleeding hearts have bought into all the nonsense for years, the doors opened willingly and they gladly walked in.

PicsArt041012571586520801.jpg

Can I clarify something, I have been paying attention to the coronavirus stuff recently than this.

Are the SPFL voting and the lower leagues all voting at one? Or is each seperate league voting to finish their league?

So can say league 2 pass their vote and league 1 fail in their vote? Or if one fails they all fail type thing?

Can I clarify something, I have been paying attention to the coronavirus stuff recently than this.

Are the SPFL voting and the lower leagues all voting at one? Or is each seperate league voting to finish their league?

So can say league 2 pass their vote and league 1 fail in their vote? Or if one fails they all fail type thing?
One fails they all fail.

All leagues voting on the plan, needs 75% of every league to vote in favour for it to pass.

For all the focus on the Premiership I actually think the Championship will be the closest call.

How the fvck can our our statement not be competent when we have a club rep on the SPFL board? Why are we seeking assistance with the drafting of our resolution? Do we not have lawyers who are aware of the SPFL rules?
Yes we are dealing with corrupt scummy cvnts but we do not appear to be too smart in our handling of this.

Back