It was Dundee’s vote the SPFL claim they never received

Dundee claim they submitted their voting slip to spfl which was a NO vote.

The SPFL claim they didn’t receive the voting slip.

SPFL and Celtic are now trying to coerce Dundee to change their mind and vote YES
Speculation on your behalf or something reliable which you have heard?

It is strange the final vote has not yet been confirmed by the SPFL etc...

SPFL and Celtic are now trying to coerce Dundee to change their mind and vote YES

I would assume all email records would be legally admissable in court.

SPFL and Celtic would be f.u.cked now and Dundee would be f.u.cked if they change their minds

I did not think think this could get any worse. Our administration are a shambles.

Hmm I'm not sure. Why wouldn't they just release a statement immediately and say as such? The fact they havent, means they are willing to listen to offers to change their vote.

It's absolutely staggering

I don't see the problem here, if Dundee announce they voted NO and re-submit their vote the resolution has failed.

Dundee will now be singled out unfairly as the ones who can stop clubs desperately needing cash pay outs early and on a more sinister level be target by yahoos scorned.

SPFL have allowed all the pressure to sit on Dundee's shoulders.

Any bets on the "shut till Tuesday" pish will be trotted out to let the pressure build

Am I right in saying that Celtic and the SPFL have 28 days to change Dundee’s vote from No to Yes?

It looks like SPFL intentionally held back the Dundee vote so that they could claim it was late and give themselves plenty of time to get it “adjusted”.
How very suspicious you are. With good reason I may say.

Im now starting to wonder(or hope) that in a couple of years we might look back at this vote idea as the thing that finally brought the whole rotten edifice away.

This could go wrong for us and the game.
Or it could turn out very wrong for the individuals trying to manipulate it.

Nothing can be taken as gospel from here on in.

Would it come as a major shock to anyone on here if Dundee jumped ship?

There's your answer.
No it certainly wouldn't and I'm just waiting for them to confirm their yes vote, hopefully they remain firm

A situation that could be resolved in 30 secs.

Phone club and tell them you never fit their email. Can you resend please? Cheers. All votes declared.

It’s now 3 1/2 hours after the deadline and the line is still they never received an email.

They must think we are all thick as mince

Charles Paterson from SSN -
It appears that there may be “a technical question-mark” over the competence of Dundee’s no vote”..

Back