New whatsapp leak - John Nelms of Dundee claims he was being threatened by Dunfermline Chairman Ross McArthur

If Nelms was in this whatsapp chat all along then why was Drysdale answering for him on Friday?

I don't think these are real.

For those asking what the Dunfermline chairman could threaten them with.

The threats are likely to be coming from capacity of championship SPFL board member.

Not in capacity as Dunfermline chairman.
Ok then.

What can an SPFL board member threaten them with?

Stop saying they are fake and doctored. The messages are 100% legit. Perhaps they were grouped together and edited to make it more clear but the content is bang on.

Corrupt to the core.
Any idea what the threats were mate? Would be interesting to hear Ross Morrison talk about it.

If all this is indeed true then anyone involved in the coersion needs blackballed from working in sports altogether. Utter scum, ruining everything they touch.

I'm no forensic scientist, but these are definitely badly Photoshopped images – if the messages are real they've been cut together by someone.

1. All the text and messages are misaligned which doesn't happen in the app
2. Rounded corners aren't rounded because the box image has been stretched to fit the message
3. Names are more pixelated than the text because they've been copy/pasted
4. Emoji's aren't official Whatsapp ones (unless this very per phone – certainly aren't the iPhone Whatsapp emojis)

(the messages might be real but the screenshots definitely are not. Possible that the person leaking didn't want to give away who they are so have pieced it together/photoshopped it to cover their tracks)

fakeyfakey.jpg

They are samsung emojis and they aren’t photoshopped.

The plot thickens. Who needs football when you have this sort of drama unfolding by the hour. Truly unbelievable. What an absolute embarrassment Scottish Football is.

Think about it: All they were trying to organise was a simple yes/no vote amongst their member clubs, it really was that simple and they have made a rip roaring c u n t of it.

Empire that's not fair. The image is clearly photoshopped, what's wrong with pointing out the obvious?

Not saying this didn't happen, but those images are 100% manipulated.
No they aren’t look at the background ffs. This is coming from someone who uses photoshop daily.

Bribery, threats & sweeteners from the people who run the game, welcome to the world of Scottish football

If I remember correctly did Scot Gardiner not say in his interview, that the secretary of Dundee made a jokey reply to something of a personal nature on the Watsapp Group Chat and he was not going to repeat it.
Possible reasons for screen grabs.

I like that Scott Gardiner guy.

What's with John nelms though? Had he suddenly turned his back on partick and inverness?

Something doesn't seem right?

Who's the one taking the screenshots? Obviously it's not anyone who's mentioned in that conversation

Like I said, the messages might be real but the screenshots definitely are not. Possible that the person leaking didn't want to give away who they are so have pieced it together to cover their tracks (I'll add that to my original post).

It looks to me if they have taken screenshots from different devices and put together in 1 template.

Because people were still going on about it after it was explained. Twice.

If you have an issue then PM me. Stop bitching about it on here.

Where has it been explained? A note from admin in original post would be helpful

Back