Article The executive summary of Rangers submission to the SPFL AGM - download

I've been saying since the start of this that Doncaster is a qualified solicitor and you have to listen very carefully to exactly what he says and how he spins things. The inclusion or omission of one word can make a huge difference, without anyone noticing.

I previously highlighted the statement that "Deloitte had found no wrongdoing in the submission of Dundee's vote." The 'submission of Dundee's vote' ended when Drysdale hit the 'send' button. I'm more concerned about wrongdoing relating to the receipt of Dundee's vote.

In relation to the radio interview that you refer to, you miss out one sneaky key word that he slipped in. He was asked if he had received any reports of bullying. His reply was that he had received no complaints of bullying by SPFL staff. The bullying reported to him by 2 clubs related to Ross McArthur who is a Championship Rep on the SPFL Board and Mike Mulraney who is an SFA Board Member. So, neither of them are SPFL Staff, which means that Doncaster dodged the question, without lying, due to simply including the word "staff" in his answer.

That is why Andrew Neill is such a good interviewer of politicians. He pays attention to the minute detail in every answer and picks up on things like that, when they give an answer but dodge the question.

I would love to see Andrew Neill interviewing Doncaster, rather than the Dick Gordon.
If Andrew Neill interviewed Doncaster he and his cronies would probably be gone by now.

The thing that stands out for me is that its clear to see that the SPFL/SFA are not seeking the best interests of all their member clubs. They are clearly working to an agenda that needs investigated, their intentions are not being made clear to all of the member clubs in the proper manner. We have put together a very good case in this respect. Well done Rangers
That is the elephant in the room, when you introduce the bias towards the scum it takes on a more sinister complexion.

Another thing. The SPFL board are meeting today at 2pm to discuss the dossier right. So who then issued the statement released earlier ? It couldn’t have been the board as they hadn’t met so who was it and what authority did they have ? Why was it released without the boards approval or consent ! Do Doncaster McKenzie and McLellan just do what they want ?

Basically aye. That’s the problem.

Its exactly the right time to be critical. Properly, robustly critical. Simply saying that it's brilliant from the club or that it's rubbish does nothing. Fans will rightly be very happy that the club are doing something. Some fans will feel that given the build up that was allowed to happen in the media, the actual summary report is underwhelming. Both sets of fans are right to some extent. The rest of the SPFL aren't going to look at this with the same tinted glasses. They'll be critical. They'll examine the information and make a judgement on it. Criticism is a good thing so long as it's constructive and has a purpose. It's not about tearing down what the club are trying to do, only looking at it with a degree of objectivity and trying to look at what happens next. Thats the point of being critical. The whole of Scottish football will look at this with a critical eye and there will be consequences regardless of what happens next - some potentially very positive but there's definitely a chance that we could be further harmed from this if it doesnt go our way.

All I ever ask in all of this is that there's a clear strategy, clear purpose and that we can build enough of a consensus within Scottish football to actually achieve what we want. A big part of that is convincing the rest of Scottish football that what we want is something that they should all want too. The last thing I want from all of this is for the rest of Scottish football to react by asking why it should care?
The rest of Scottish football are not remotely interested in being convinced. We won't build a consensus but any fair minded person will see we have a strong legal case. Let the spfl answer questions in court to a judge, that's harder than running rings round sportsound presenters.

I am on page 11 and couldn't agree more. This was never about providing pictures of Doncaster with a bag saying swag on it, merely about proving why we need an independent investigation.

I am so happy that we are fighting the good fight. It is pretty clear to me here that Rangers are acting in the interests of everyone. It's not some selfish wee side show in order to stop Celtic being made champions. We have a legitimate case to be made for the governance of Scottish Football, for reasons only they can know, acting in a unsuitable manner. That is what we are going after and it would take someone prejudice against us to see we haven't proved that here.
Think your last sentence speaks volumes almost Everyone has some form of prejudice against our club. You couldn't trust any of them to do the right thing which is sad.

I was initially underwhelmed by the bullet point summary from The Sun, it felt like a regurgitation of information we already knew. The only new point being the letter to UEFA. After thinking about this, in conjunction with the other items, it feels like we are going down the route of the vote having been fixed to come out this way, no other outcome was to be accepted. The SPFL are operating like an African election.

Having read the report a couple of times, I feel it’s rather good. It’s not opinionated, rather it’s fact based, something a good investigation should always be. There is a lot of good questions there that the SPFL should be answerable to. One question I felt was missing was “Who are the “big hitter” friendlies against and who offered this concession in exchange for a yes vote?”. Could that be considered a breach of The Bribery Act?

It will not be enough to see the backing of 75% of clubs at the EGM, however I never thought it would be. I feel if we went to court, we still may not get an independent investigation, however it would leave the SPFL and their malpractice widely exposed.

Stage managed interviews by Doncaster on Radio Scotland and threatening open letters by various SPFL members do nothing further than indicate guilt and point toward a cover up. Let’s hope this goes to court, feck them.

"It is easier for the world to accept a simple lie than a complex truth." - Alexis de Tocqueville.

I was initially underwhelmed by the bullet point summary from The Sun, it felt like a regurgitation of information we already knew. The only new point being the letter to UEFA. After thinking about this, in conjunction with the other items, it feels like we are going down the route of the vote having been fixed to come out this way, no other outcome was to be accepted. The SPFL are operating like an African election.

Having read the report a couple of times, I feel it’s rather good. It’s not opinionated, rather it’s fact based, something a good investigation should always be. There is a lot of good questions there that the SPFL should be answerable to. One question I felt was missing was “Who are the “big hitter” friendlies against and who offered this concession in exchange for a yes vote?”. Could that be considered a breach of The Bribery Act?

It will not be enough to see the backing of 75% of clubs at the EGM, however I never thought it would be. I feel if we went to court, we still may not get an independent investigation, however it would leave the SPFL and their malpractice widely exposed.

Stage managed interviews by Doncaster on Radio Scotland and threatening open letters by various SPFL members do nothing further than indicate guilt and point toward a cover up. Let’s hope this goes to court, feck them.

"It is easier for the world to accept a simple lie than a complex truth." - Alexis de Tocqueville.
If this goes to court, im pretty sure our legal team will be asking a lot of questions of Mr Nelms esp who the big hitters are, im sure he will tell the truth since he will be under oath.

If this goes to court, im pretty sure our legal team will be asking a lot of questions of Mr Nelms esp who the big hitters are, im sure he will tell the truth since he will be under oath.
Funny thing is a lot of people don't realise your calls texts whatapps, data transmissions, locations have to be kept and stored in the UK I think a min of 12 months... Delete doesn't really work anymore snoopers charter stopped that

Funny thing is a lot of people don't realise your calls texts whatapps, data transmissions, locations have to be kept and stored in the UK I think a min of 12 months... Delete doesn't really work anymore snoopers charter stopped that
Except WhatsApp has end-to-end Encryption and specifically state that messages are not available to authorities, only profile data, last seen info and contacts - and the only messages stored on their servers are the undelivered ones, for 30 days.

And what influence have the big hitters had on Dundee. Can be answered in a court not on sportsound.

There should have been an independent investigation before this was released and definitely after.

Think some people were expecting too much which is partly our fault for going for a big reveal.
Isn't it the point that the only chance there will be an independent enquiry is if it is forced in response to the release of this dossier..?

And given that the vote concerning the bottom 3 divisions in Scottish football didnt disadvantage Rangers in the slightest, how does any of the summary achieve a level playing field? The only way we get a level playing field is if we have enough influence within Scottish football that fellow club chairmen will listen to us.
You get a level playing field by removing corrupt individuals who think they are answerable to no-one but themselves (and the mentally challengeds) and sending the message to the next incumbents that their actions will be properly scrutinised. For sure we get nowhere - or indeed go backwards - if these placemen are left in-situ.

Thanks for that but I was primarily thinking about the mone. If a judicial review was applied for would that not have the effect of freezing payments to clubs until the matter was resolved? I n other words force a lot of clubs into administration
It would take them a day to set up a new resolution, which would be passed, just the same as the original, however, the difference is that ND and RMcK would be forced out.

I have to say I agree with Spiers. It is well put together, concise, and flags a number of concerns, but there is nothing immediately shocking that would result in heads rolling in the short term. Absolutely nobody will be walking on the basis of our submission - there is nothing in there that would result in any of these cunts holding their hands up and accepting that they have been caught out.

Dungcaster and the rest will hope this goes away, stay quiet, and hold firm. If it goes to the courts then it might be a different story, but it will take time.
There are significant breaches of company law alleged by Rangers, which on the face of it, are easily proved. No Secretary would survive threat of a court action.

Except WhatsApp has end-to-end Encryption and specifically state that messages are not available to authorities, only profile data, last seen info and contacts - and the only messages stored on their servers are the undelivered ones, for 30 days.

That's US law which we have a ready with can specifics be seen and there is multiple answers.

Is user had enabled back up linked to their email the messages will be restored on their phone.

Data stored on phone if set up is not correct

Whatsapp are legal obliged under the charter to provide the metadata with the normal police/Court data as per us law linking to the test signed between uk/us in 2019.

The data provided although could be encryted that message data has to be sent as well even if it can't be read it therefore could effectively be run through an decryption program. That data could come from files on phone, through your network operator, or whatsapp.

Would this happen in bog standard stuff like this no but it does happen under anti terrorist activities - data is not as safe and secure as people think. And there many different angles it can be approached from

There are significant breaches of company law alleged by Rangers, which on the face of it, are easily proved. No Secretary would survive threat of a court action.

True

Maladministration - 15 sets of minutes still to be approved as at 26 April 2020.

A simple non litigious way that would have avoided any potential legal challenge is to mark the season INCOMPLETE.

PicsArt041010281586615698.jpg

But that didn't suit him. Enjoy your £10m bill you imbecile.

Can anyone tell me when do we find out about the potential 10m liability for calling the season early?

I assume that it still exists even if the leagues are called with champions, in which case what was the point in calling champions - wasn't this this logic the Tims were using (i.e. that the league had to be called otherwise there would be various sponsorship and financial penalties)?

As I understand it, the breakdown of the 10m was 7m to Sky and 3m to BT.

From what I've read on here, it seems Doncaster is prepared to trade Sky the sponsorship rights if they drop their claim for reimbursement. This will probably be buried on a 'bad news ' day

BT will a different matter - I haven't heard anything and would assume these discussions are financially confidential.

Last edited:
Back