Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

To those who are hunting through old programmes and copies of the View - cbc team photographs from around 1990 might be interesting. I would reckon not every boy who was on the infamous USA trip will have been a party to a non-disclosure agreement and would therefore in theory be free to speak. I have said before that the non-disclosure agreements might only hold if they were binding on the successors of the club incorporation that existed at the time ( Fergus McCann changed the incorporation via Pacific Shelf). If a boy who had a parent sign a non-disclosure agreement were to break cover and speak then it would be down to separate entity to sue or to interdict and I just wonder how they establish the legal locus to do so given that they are separate.

The NDA's are not the main impediment to the boys talking. The real reason is the bullying and coercion from the fans like no other, including the families of the victims.

You are probably aware of some sicko trying to give one of the victims a pound coin as he watched his grandson play football.

It is still about getting the victims to speak and a proper independent platform to be heard.
I think the victims would speak if they knew someone in power would listen to them, upto now Humza and Nippy and others don't want to know won't even acknowledge them and for that Shame on Them. We have a SNP member who has openly said he had an idea what was going on at celtic park and even though his own son was there at the time is quite willing to sit and say nothing. It's what they do Deflect and Deny or Ignore and it will go away well not this time people have been working years on this ain't gonna give up now

I think the victims would speak if they knew someone in power would listen to them, upto now Humza and Nippy and others don't want to know won't even acknowledge them and for that Shame on Them. We have a SNP member who has openly said he had an idea what was going on at celtic park and even though his own son was there at the time is quite willing to sit and say nothing. It's what they do Deflect and Deny or Ignore and it will go away well not this time people have been working years on this ain't gonna give up now

i believe this politician ( use that word loosely) represents cathcart at moment but is intending to step down from parliament in the next year ,may they should be subject to further police investigation,as to what they knew and their reasons for not reporting it at the time and furthermore,putting their own child at further and more serious risk from these paedophiles.

Hugh Stevenson used his contacts in Catholic Churches in and around Paisley, he used a network of Scout troops and his position as a SFA referee to abuse children in and around Paisley. To date I have found no link between him and the nine at Celtic. There will be one I’m sure. HE WILL HAVE NOT ACTED ALONE!

Fùcking hell.

Words fail me.
I’ll be honest mate and I don’t mind saying it. This issue has had me in tears many a time. How these bastards operated is beyond evil. It’s so easy to get angry and my hatred for Celtic goes without saying as I was born with it.
The hardest thing is not to let the hatred and anger takeover as things can be missed. Sometimes you have to take a moment and think about things that are unimaginable.
I’ve also been informed that on certain social media sites that the dark side have been trying to call me out. These are people that are defending a club who’s employees have been involved in the most heinous crimes imaginable. To defend that goes against humanity. To put the love of their club before the young lads that proudly pulled on the Celtic jersey only to suffer at the hands of people who were in trusted positions is sickening.
The things that I’ve seen and heard will stay with me for the rest of my life. I think I can speak for the others behind the scenes when I say that.
These people need to be found and their apologists who assisted them also need to be found.
The way Celtic Football Club have acted all the way through this is beyond words. The stories need to be heard and the club punished. Ideally I would personally like to see the club damaged beyond repair. They deserve nothing else.

Last edited:
I’ll be honest mate and I don’t mind saying it. This issue has had me in tears many a time. How these bastards operated is beyond evil. It’s so easy to get angry and my hatred for Celtic goes without saying as I was born with it.
The hardest thing is not to let the hatred and anger takeover as things can be missed. Sometimes you have to take a moment and think about things that are unimaginable.
I’ve also been informed that on certain social media sites that the dark side have been trying to call me out. These are people that are defending a club who’s employees have been involved in the most heinous crimes imaginable. To defend that goes against humanity. To put the love of their club before the young lads that proudly pulled on the Celtic jersey only to suffer at the hands of people who were in trusted positions is sickening.
The things that I’ve seen and heard will stay with me for the rest of my life. I think I can speak for the others behind the scenes when I say that.
These people need to be found and their apologists who assisted them also need to be found.
The way Celtic Football Club have acted all the way through this is beyond words. The stories need to be heard and the club punished. Ideally I would personally like to see the club damaged and beyond repair. They deserve nothing else.

Hopefully it won't be too long until we see justice being served on the individuals who carried out these crimes, and that club , who helped cover it up.

To those who like yourself are doing the work in the background, i hope you all stay safe and ignore those who put a football club before morals, principles, and values. You are all on the good side, doing Gods' work, so to speak.

I don't believe they will get away with their crimes, due to the bravery of those coming forward the truth will not stay hidden for much longer.
Here’s hoping mate, how the CFC board go home at night and face their families I’ll never know, it takes a really rancid shower of filth to justify covering this up for fear of financial/reputational damage. There’s definitely a theme here between CBC CFC and the world wide cult they all associate with.

The way Celtic Football Club have acted all the way through this is beyond words. The stories need to be heard and the club punished. Ideally I would personally like to see the club damaged beyond repair. They deserve nothing else.
I have watched this all the way from the start and it is only recently I have stated posting on FF the reason I now do is because I had a brother who was abused by a older family member who died when I was very young it only came to light a bout 10 years ago and the list of people coming forward was shocking it almost wreaked my brothers life after talking to the write people he's turned his lifs around so I do no the shit u have been dealing with never ever give up bro the work u and the rest have done is un real I wish u all the very very best Never let the scum get u down

I've seen first hand how they act.
Years ago I called them 'the paedo club' on twitter.
Within a matter of minutes it was retweeted among dozens of their supporters clubs, scum like the hag and ill phil, and a multitude of anonymous 'sevco' accounts all in a deperate attempt to have me sacked from my job and for them to get my home address.

It had them posting pictures of my children, threatening my ex wife, contacting places I had stopped working for many years previous and even claiming to have contacted Erskine because I did some charity work for them!

They are absolute subhuman scum, and that's me being kind.

I've seen first hand how they act.
Years ago I called them 'the paedo club' on twitter.
Within a matter of minutes it was retweeted among dozens of their supporters clubs, scum like the hag and ill phil, and a multitude of anonymous 'sevco' accounts all in a deperate attempt to have me sacked from my job and for them to get my home address.

It had them posting pictures of my children, threatening my ex wife, contacting places I had stopped working for many years previous and even claiming to have contacted Erskine because I did some charity work for them!

They are absolute subhuman scum, and that's me being kind.
That’s shocking brother, they will literally be choking on their own rage when this finally gets through the courts and we will be shouting all the details from the rooftops, let’s see Hollicom spin that.

For those who may not have seen it, Spotlight is on BBC 2 on Friday night at 11.20 pm. Oscar winning movie of the Boston Globe investigative reporters who uncovered the scandalous way the Church of Rome dealt with the child rapists they knew were guilty.

Don't want to derail the thread but it is essential viewing for understanding the mechanisms in place within that sordid organisation.

Should write a book and let the victims speak through it. The way the victims are being attacked again by them is truly disgusting and sickening and needs to be exposed.

Not just the past abuse but the way the victims who have the courage to come out and speak today and ask for justice are attacked by Celtic fans for doing so.

Must be very difficult to openingly speak of suffering such abuse and to be attacked for it is truly beyond words.

Should write a book and let the victims speak through it. The way the victims are being attacked again by them is truly disgusting and sickening and needs to be exposed.

Not just the past abuse but the way the victims who have the courage to come out and speak today and ask for justice are attacked by Celtic fans for doing so.

Must be very difficult to openingly speak of suffering such abuse and to be attacked for it is truly beyond words.
You’re right. It has to be exposed. Gordon Woods is currently writing a book on his experience but there are many more who have suffered over the years.

As for the Celtic supporters who openly abuse these guys. What can you even say to that?

You’re right. It has to be exposed. Gordon Woods is currently writing a book on his experience but there are many more who have suffered over the years.

As for the Celtic supporters who openly abuse these guys. What can you even say to that?
The saddest thing about it is it will stop other victims from coming forward because they won't want to suffer further abuse. Which is of course why they do it. Scum.

You and many others are a true inspiration mate, well done

I couldn’t imagine Rangers supporters acting like this if the roles were reversed. We don’t have to say it anymore, they are proving it.. A different breed.
If Rangers did what they done I'll be honest I'd take nothing to do with the club ever again.

Of course they'll try to equate Nelly with what happened with them. Nelly was sacked as soon as there was a sniff of it, wouldn't of been hired if Hibs had of told us. To try to compare and equate that to a protected ring that was known about and allowed to exist for four decades with multiple abuser and probably hundreds of victims is again sick.

It's almost as if they want kids to have been raped at Rangers just to take the bad look off them. They truly are fcuked in the head and justice will come.

Here’s hoping mate, how the CFC board go home at night and face their families I’ll never know, it takes a really rancid shower of filth to justify covering this up for fear of financial/reputational damage. There’s definitely a theme here between CBC CFC and the world wide cult they all associate with.

There's a reason they don't allow people who don't come from a certain background on that board mate.

If Rangers did what they done I'll be honest I'd take nothing to do with the club ever again.

Of course they'll try to equate Nelly with what happened with them. Nelly was sacked as soon as there was a sniff of it, wouldn't of been hired if Hibs had of told us. To try to compare and equate that to a protected ring that was known about and allowed to exist for four decades with multiple abuser and probably hundreds of victims is again sick.

It's almost as if they want kids to have been raped at Rangers just to take the bad look off them. They truly are fcuked in the head and justice will come.
That last paragraph says it all Mani. Exactly that.

Ideally I would personally like to see the club damaged beyond repair. They deserve nothing else.
Well said mate and we all understand this also applies to every individual complicit in covering these heinous crimes. The web of CSA spreads very wide in this country alone, and whether the culprits are cfc or royalty they must be brought to justice. I admire your tenacity and those supporting the victims. Should I win the lottery then please be assured I would fund and support any investigation into this, the snp expulsion from our country and the spfl downfall amongst other projects. Let's win these challenges for the good of Scotland and it's indigenous folks.

Politicians shouldn't be able to mute or block people on Twitter unless it's approved by a court, in the same way they would need to seek an injunction to stop a constituent appearing at their surgeries.
I think this may be true. I remember Trump not being allowed to block people on Twitter.

The fact so many on here have expressed surprise the Catholic church were involved speaks volumes. I'd have put my life on it personally. Not trying to be smug or come across as all knowing only that I have the misfortune to understand the depravity of their cult entirely. I see them for what they are , always have done. I'll also go out on a limb right now and predict the club like no other have taken advice on how to handle the fallout and keep everything "in house" LONG BEFORE the deviant torbet first surfaced.

Put on Radio Clyde just in time to hear Keevin's waxing lyrical about this great man Tommy Burns. This great man when he found out about abuse at Parkhead didn't go to speak to the young boys involved to make sure they were ok NO this great man went straight to Cairneys house and told him everybody to a man at Celtic had his back
He's not alone in his backing of beasts either mate - Moyes is another
I can never get my head round how anyone can cover for any of these scumbags

Back