What channel German football

Flicking between this and the French horse racing. The goal apart neither exactly riveting viewing. The French race timing is shocking.

This is an interesting watch as its big teams playing competitive football.

However I really don’t fancy the prospect of this being the norm for competitive football in 2020, though it looks like it might very well be.

The novelty of this will wear off soon.

No one is going to be interested in watching this week-in week-out.

Football is done for the foreseeable.

This is an interesting watch as its big teams playing competitive football.

However I really don’t fancy the prospect of this being the norm for competitive football in 2020, though it looks like it might very well be.

I'm sure it will be tweaked going forward to make it more entertaining, whether it works is another matter

I can watch it on my iPad but never can get it to work on PC
You should be able to cast it from your iPad onto your TV.
If you have a Samsung TV, download the Samsung TV cast app on your phone and also on your TV and you should be able to pair them.
If you are confused do a YouTube search for casting on to your Samsung TV.

Haaland is absolute quality. Some finish just seemed effortless. Destined for a real or barca in the next couple years.

Just discovered BT Sports have an app on the PS4 so if you can get a BT subscriber friend to share their log in, you can watch it on a PS4 if you don't have BT Sports yourself.

Going by the comments on this thread my views on behind closed door football I posted last week are 100% a curate.

It's an absolute shambles and a waste of time and people will lose interest very very quickly. They need to get the supporters back and quickly other wise this going on long term people will not bother.

Haaland is absolute quality. Some finish just seemed effortless. Destined for a real or barca in the next couple years.

Utterly depressing that this is the way football is now, these 2 clubs more or less get to pick the absolute best players with a few exceptions.

Schalke looking to recreate their epic comeback of a few seasons back by going a number of goals behind again.

I fùcking hate McManaman. You never just see him give credit to the attackers, instead it always turns into criticism of the defence.

Going by the comments on this thread my views on behind closed door football I posted last week are 100% a curate.

It's an absolute shambles and a waste of time and people will lose interest very very quickly. They need to get the supporters back and quickly other wise this going on long term people will not bother.

Try telling the Dortmund fans that right now.

Huge Steve Simonsen vibes from the Schalke keeps.

There will be as many happy to have some football back to watch, the ‘pointless without fans’ moaners are just more vocal in threads like this.

Of course I’d rather be watching games with a crowd but the reality is that is a way off and I’d rather have something than nothing.

One thing this layoff has done is bring the big leagues down to the level of football in this country lol
Going by the Hertha game I'm watching :))

You should be able to cast it from your iPad onto your TV.
If you have a Samsung TV, download the Samsung TV cast app on your phone and also on your TV and you should be able to pair them.
If you are confused do a YouTube search for casting on to your Samsung TV.

It's Sony we have :(

Not to worry as the iPad is good enough to watch it on :)

There will be as many happy to have some football back to watch, the ‘pointless without fans’ moaners are just more vocal in threads like this.

Of course I’d rather be watching games with a crowd but the reality is that is a way off and I’d rather have something than nothing.

Exactly. Is it anywhere near as good as it normally is? Nope. Is it better than nothing at all — the only other alternative? Absolutely. Football without the fans is always a bit sterile, but give me something like this over yet another re-run from 10 years ago on YouTube every day of the week.

It's a pale imitation, but there's still been some decent football today. Take what you can get, lads.

Back