Motherwell

Pathetic club, this is about as far as their ambition goes, let’s hope they can beat the 3rd best team in Wales unlike Killie

Held them in zero regard ever since the playoff final.

A totally pointless football club.

Why do you follow Motherwell on twitter?
5JUWIU6.gif

Hate them with a vengeance, they were one of the first to put the boot in against us, even though they suffered their own administration, (which they took 2 years to get out off,with no punishment)they are a nothing club going nowhere

For a club their size getting 3rd handed to them + European football is a good thing. I don't see why they shouldn't be happy with that.

That is unbelievable. Celebrating 3rd like they genuinely did it themselves. In this context, that Di Caprio picture is the most cringworthy thing i've seen.

Timmy at the end saying he's sorry they were cheated out of 2nd, pretty much cementing the fact the league ending is a sham.

Work with one of them. Constsntly sucking up timmys arse. I actually think they're my second most hated club in Scotland now
I've worked with a few of them in my time and I can honestly say they are amongst the thickest people I have ever met.

Reactions: VGM
Back