New Castore Purchases Since Announcement

Sizings have definitely got smaller over the years. My old Barbour jacket is an XL and still fits fine while the new ones a XXL is way too small. Would have expected an XL to be at least a 46”. Maybe I’m not factoring in the athletic fit.

I think the issues with sizing is because many brands have a “slim fit” shape and this is how some XL’s fit a Large etc. If the brands are true to size and not Slim Fit then your good.

Went on to buy a hoodie, all sold out, which is worrying. Hopefully it’s just that they have had a mad rush since the deal was announced, and no Hummel like issues.
Had a look at the Andy murray collection, some really nice stuff in there. My only concerns is the sizing, I’m not really built like a grand slam winning tennis player.....

Last edited:
I’ve got a couple of t-shirts and hoodie from before the Rangers announcement and the stuff is quality. There sized accurate, although pretty tailored

Went on to buy a hoodie, all sold out, which is worrying. Hopefully it’s just that they have had a mad rush since the deal was announced, and no Hummel like issues.
Had a look at the Andy murray collection, some really nice stuff in there. My only concerns is the sizing, I’m not really built like a grand slam winning tennis player.....

Worrying, really?

I’ve seen this posted a couple of times now. It’s only the Black and the Black/Yellow that seem to be low in stock, the other colours are fine. I think the Platinum Grey and the Navy look nicer in any case.

Save your money for when our deal kicks in.
I reckon Ranhers fans will get a code to enter when buying anything castore and that will be efit the club.
Dont spend hundreds of pounds now.

I was planning on buying a couple of hoodies and a cap but sadly looks as if I'll be buying only the Rangers merchandise when it comes out or maybe treat myself to a one off. Pretty expensive.

That type of coin, I'd rather have the Gucci myself. Will still buy the strips though for sure as they will be high quality

Going by their size chart, you realistically need to pick the size above your normal sizing, or that’s how it seems going on the size chart they have. An XL in most brands is around 46” chest whereas theirs is something like 43”.

More chance of Hamilton winning the Champions League than me paying $320 for a Hoodie over in Canada to an unknown brand, way over the top.

Last edited:
They are certainly proactive in getting the message out there. Another positive interview on Talksport today.

They are certainly proactive in getting the message out there. Another positive interview on Talksport today.
It’s very good free exposure for them. They’ll have someone calculating the advertising equivalent spend for them and I imagine the numbers will be very good.

Cap bought for the golf (whenever Nicola permits). Decent value and as previous posters mention - only Bears will be wearing Castore.

Save your money for when our deal kicks in.
I reckon Ranhers fans will get a code to enter when buying anything castore and that will be efit the club.
Dont spend hundreds of pounds now.
How would that stop a non rangers fan from obtaining the code and using it

Anyone got their weekend orders yet?

My Sunday night order was despatched yesterday at 6pm, so should arrive tomorrow

Guess they'll have seen quite a bump in orders over that weekend!

Anyone got their weekend orders yet?

My Sunday night order was despatched yesterday at 6pm, so should arrive tomorrow

Guess they'll have seen quite a bump in orders over that weekend!
Got an email saying it was dispatched yesterday the same as yourself and will arrive tomorrow.

I found the comments on Rangers getting a cut of everything they sell interesting. I’m assuming he meant Rangers stuff only.

As for the Castore stuff. If I went in and the Mrs seen I’d spent that much on a hat I’d be sleeping outside. Glad plenty of you are buying stuff though just shows them the benefit of being associated to us

Got my hoodie today.

Quality product and fits true to size IMO. Probably going to return as hard to justify the price for something I’m unlikely to wear over the summer months, but impressed with the product and service.

To be absolutely truthful I don't fancy much on their site. For a start the gear's way too pricey for me, and it's a bit sedate looking. Still, I'm really impressed with their plans for Rangers and I'm looking forward to the kits and merchandise.

Got my hoodie today.

Quality product and fits true to size IMO. Probably going to return as hard to justify the price for something I’m unlikely to wear over the summer months, but impressed with the product and service.

Aye, my stuff arrived too. Quality is definitely supreme and no issues with sizing.

Got my hoodie today.

????? Are you on the trout river??

Cap bought for the golf (whenever Nicola permits). Decent value and as previous posters mention - only Bears will be wearing Castore.
How is the sizing mate got an UA one similar and it's miles too big pain in the arse when you can't tighten a cap.

Surely given the bonus structure to the club under this deal we should we waiting to buy until full online catalogue is linked via club website?

Got a workout t-shirt, looking very sexy I must say. Feels good. Can tell it's top of the range technology. Very impressed so far.

Has anyone, as a first time buyer, bought anything from Castore since this morning on the strength of the new deal?

I've looked at a few golf tops and their caps and probably going to buy tomorrow.

buying a strip for my boy soon as they’re on sale

Back