Michael Stewart questions how Rangers can afford Hagi

One benefit of lockdown has been the absence of eyelash boy. The comments after his tweet? I know we all go on about it but they really are scandalously obsessed with us. It's absolutely bizarre.

If you have 12 potatoes and give your mate 1 potato how many potatoes do you still have left?

That is his level of understanding of financial issues.

This sad bastard sums up modern day Scottish football punditry.

A talentless piece of filth who is quite literally making a career from putting the boot into our club and sucking mentally challenged cock. The only two credentials required to be a pundit or sports journo in Scotland now.

You can just imagine all the obsessed scum will already be finished trying to get it up us with their title won by vote and will be back to lapping up pish like this and obsessing about Rangers financial state.

So many of them have their hopes pinned on Roger Mitchells fantasy of us not surviving lockdown.

He posts stuff like this because he knows it gets him interactions on twitter.

It’s quite sad for a country so into football there really isn’t any interesting football discussion and analysis from the mainstream pundits. It’s just social media baiting.

Douglas Park already mentioned in the last few weeks all of the losses from the last set of accounts are underwritten. We've signed a new deal with Castore since then and we also have incoming investment.

It's not hard to work out Fanta Pants.

If he took the few minutes to read DP’s interview he’d know this. Don’t let the truth get in the way of mentally challenged wet dream material.

Funny but when squeal Lennon was in the paper the other day talking about keeping hold of Foster and Elyounoussi not one word for him questioning where they find over £120,000 a week in wages and about £15m in transfer fees from?

I’ll also await this economic experts view on how beast fc support an unsustainable wage bill of £60,000,000 next season?

@MickF24 made a very good point to me on another thread, which is as follows:

“The bigger mystery is how a guy that failed at three scottish clubs gets a job talking about scottish football.”

Best line I’ve seen on this moron and is totally accurate! That sums him up!

Funny but when squeal Lennon was in the paper the other day talking about keeping hold of Foster and Elyounoussi not one word for him questioning where they find over £120,000 a week in wages and about £15m in transfer fees from?

I’ll also await this economic experts view on how beast fc support an unsustainable wage bill of £60,000,000 next season?
Structured payments for buying players will see us get Hagi! Just like I read they’ve got £10m plus of structured player fees coming up on top of their £60m wage bill! It will be those kind of deals will be what it is Stewart!

Ginger nuts wakes up, first thought is “ hope no one has forgotten about me. I played for Manchester United under sir Alex!” He checks facebook, bebo, myspace, Instagram. “ oh no” he screams “ People don’t give a shit about me, I have nothing important to say about gas, politics or even football!!!! People have forgotten about Micheal Stewart!!!” What can he do? “Tweet about Rangers, a stooge will post it on FF for me, then folk will remember me!“
Wee edit there.

To put my opinion across. If I had started the thread you might have a point, but I didn't. Not much I can do to stop a thread being posted by somebody else.
If I didn’t like the look of a thread I wouldn’t click on it.Simple.

In the name of phuck stop giving c*nts like him and Sutton oxygen on here.

will never understand why some people give likes of him, and Sutton, the attention they crave, making them relevant.

they’re both irrelevant, and I genuinely promise you that your life will be so much better if you cut them out it completely.

do the right thing. Ignore them. Don’t rise to their bait.

If I didn’t like the look of a thread I wouldn’t click on it.Simple.
As I said, I only posted to ask if we could stop giving him oxygen. 99 times out of 100 I ignore the Stewart and Sutton threads as they add nothing to the board.

He’s an online troll, nothing more nothing less. A sensationalist with nothing of note to contribute to society so just stirs the pot in the hope that someone acknowledges/engages him for a few minutes.

As the great Buzz Lightyear once said , “you are a sad strange little man” .

Did we maybe tell him, to be polite, when he failed his trial with us 'Sorry Michael, we've just not got the budget just now to be able to afford you. Thanks for your efforts during this trial period and we wish you well in your future endeavours.' He therefore can't get his head around how we're now away out signing players, with no money.

He knows what he is doing and just pandering to the hoards. It's his job to read every new piece of info released by every club in Scotland.

He knows the price is not £5m.
He knows clubs very rarely pay a full transfer fee up front and is paid over months/years.
He knows Rangers got the funding they need.
He knows Rangers have just announced a kit deal which gives the £3m upfront a year plus millions for sales targets. Something they have not had for years.

@MickF24 made a very good point to me on another thread, which is as follows:

“The bigger mystery is how a guy that failed at three scottish clubs gets a job talking about scottish football.”

Best line I’ve seen on this moron and is totally accurate! That sums him up!
Yip, the fact he's regarded as a scottish football expert, shows how far scottish football has fallen.
Failed footballer.
Failed Triallist.
Failed politician.
Currently failing on bbc radio as a Lawyer, financial expert & pundit. :D

Still a Yes wanker tho. :rolleyes:

People only need to look at the replies to the post to realise why he’s put it up and why he will keep doing it. He does this because he’ll then have mentally challengeds replying and agreeing which therefore makes him look relevant. It’s the same with Sutton and Spence. I can’t be hypocritical and say never mind them because it does piss me off sometimes when they come away with this stuff but the only time I see it is on here. I’ll never make a twitter account or another Facebook because of people like those mentioned previously and the complete morons that follow them waiting on something derogatory about Rangers to be said.

I see the finance, legal and politics guru has tweeted to question Rangers finances.
This from a guy who tells us Scottish independence will make us all better off!

zBZAlIb.gif

Stewart isn’t just some daft blogger who appeals to the mhanks, he has a platform on tv and radio and also has a newspaper column, his tweets on twitter are shared far and wide, as much as he is a colossal bell-end, he needs taken to task.

Ignoring him isn’t the bloody answer, I wish people would get wise to this.

That corner of twitter is absolute poison. I foolishly had a look at the replies etc and let's just say, wow! Truly a horrid obsessive, bullying, vindictive area. The unhinged goons responding are truly sick and need help.

Michaels just annoyed he wasnt good enough for an EBT. Since BT has lost the Scottish Football, hes fucked. Back to irrelevance you prick

As I said, I only posted to ask if we could stop giving him oxygen. 99 times out of 100 I ignore the Stewart and Sutton threads as they add nothing to the board.
I get you don’t like em.I detest them myself.But as a support we have buried our heads in the sand for years.Ignore this cu*ts ignore this radio station ignore this book.Has it worked?Just look where we are.They have over run every aspect of life in scotland today we are now in the minority.How the fuc*k could we let this happen?We need to start listening and fighting back.This arsehole has a platform to spout his pish.We need to reply and put out what we think not let this fud dominate the airways and spout his pish.And on a less serious note I enjoy his pain.You know he’s hurting because we are possibly buying a terrific player.

Back