Michael Stewart questions how Rangers can afford Hagi

Must be a really slow news day. I honestly wonder when this lands on the chief editors desk at what point do they think ahhh yes great story lets get it printed asap

Arlene Foster signed the cheque, that money the DUP got off Boris is coming in handy isn’t it?

On a more serious note, “None of your concern” should be the answer to Fanta Pants.

Personally, I think he’s doing us a service and telling us what our enemies are saying.
He has included a c&p or a screenshot and you don’t have to give hits.
No harm getting done here.
If what they say makes a difference to you we'll agree to differ.
Stewart, Sutton etc. are employed solely to get a reaction. You, dh and those who share your view are givng them what they want, effectively putting money into their pockets and bolstering their platform to attack us.
I wouldn't agree that's 'no harm'.

In glad this wee closet gay is hurting..... no job at bt sport now... bbc scotland on its arse... he will soon be editor in chief of the national... .. suck it up ya wee ginger fud

Michael Stewart is so ginger that when he was born the Doc took one look at him and slapped his mother.

An insecure, attention seeking clown eaten up with bitterness. We're getting our strength back and wee rabid, racism excusing nationalist is worried.

The truth is that we can't afford him, Michael. It will be the final straw that will send us over the edge. You read it here first!

/cyncial mode off/

One of the poet replies;

They’re not Michael.
It’s propaganda to bring hope to the fans/increase ST sales.
Real story is where many fans have paid for ST, not received them, been asked to pay again without a refund, done so and now cannot get their money back as they’re not taking calls at the Toffice

By the fùck...

What he really means is that he doesn't want Rangers to be able to afford Hagi.

They wanted us dead in 2012. They failed.

The next best thing is to see us "nailed to the floor", as someone once said. That's their wee dream.

Attempting to pour cold water over every potential signing/piece of good news for the club is part of that. Talk Rangers down at every opportunity, lessen the supporters' expectations, instill a sense of malaise.

Since we got shot of Ashley you can sense that they're working overtime now to plug the gap.

Surely we can knock out a side letter and put young Hagi on an EBT?
But ffsake, ... sshhhh ... don't let that cvunt Stewart find out!

I’m afraid it’s none of your business Michael. You’re a pundit, not a journalist so you can’t even claim “its in the public interest for Rangers to say where the money is coming from”.

Your own club are the ones in a mess, so why don’t you stop deflecting and

I really wish we could see the bigger picture here:

1. media person pushes bad news Rangers story
2. Rangers supporters share on social media
3. Non readers of said publication click on link and get annoyed
4. More social media frenzy
5. Media person gets the reward for having lots of hits
6. Media share the number of hits with companies who then pay for adverts in very popular media source - BT Sport, Daily Record.

We are keeping them alive by reacting to nonsense they make up. The best reaction you can get in media is a bad news Rangers story because we are the biggest team in the country. It doesn’t happen by accident.

Don’t worry Michael, as part of the Castore deal they requested that Hagi would model the new home strip when it is launched and thus fronted us the cash to go and get him. Now get back to your swear box and start counting out the coins for Hearts.

edit:Go and shave your stinking of pish ginger pubes to raise the cash for your club.

Their team has just been handed a league title yet all they want to do is get involved with Rangers. Breaking into Ibrox, frothing at the mouth over our Castore deal, questioning whether we can afford Hagi. It truly is a mental illness they have.

I would refer him to the manual on biomechanics. The answer to everything is within it so no need for him to ever again raise a question to do with our club.

We got a 5 year multi million pound shirt deal, tens of thousands of season tickets sold and had a good European run also several wages of the books in fact Hagi will just be for starters.

It could be explained to him but its like trying to explain to road kill how to fly an aircraft. Just these glazed over eyes taking nothing in.

It's PR 101.

Say something controversial - our enemies share it, we share it, mainstream media share it.......

Becomes accepted fact.

I'm getting a bit fed up of this - these idiots (and thats what he is, an idiot) get to use their pseudo-accounting to spout this guff.

This in turn paint us as being skint.

This impacts share price.

At what point do we start to take these idiots on in regard to this type of attack.

Every story about 'them' mentions some positive financial aspect, every time, without fail. It is sometimes subtle, but its every time - even phrases like "Glasgow 'Giants'....." etc. EVERY TIME

All I can say guys is this, 55 IS GOING TO BE GLORIOUS and I can't wait to see Stewart, Sutton, Hartson and Co then, they know it's coming and it's going to end them. Not one of those barstewards would say anything to our faces so feck them.

Had a scan of replies
Usual sevcoing

With the added winner of

"hope they do sign him...pound shop Rogic"

Michael - you should just cut about in a yahoo shirt, then they'll love you

Michael Stewart is really under rated tbh.

I think we need to cut the guy some slack, after all, to be a professional in so many fields such as:

- Football
- Biomechanics
- Physics
- Company Law
- Politics
- Accounting

It can’t be easy for him having to deal with mere mortals like ourselves.

I should also point out that the above list isn’t even exhaustive of his talents, and that Michael Stewart is an absolute fucking throbber.

I really wish we could see the bigger picture here:

1. media person pushes bad news Rangers story
2. Rangers supporters share on social media
3. Non readers of said publication click on link and get annoyed
4. More social media frenzy
5. Media person gets the reward for having lots of hits
6. Media share the number of hits with companies who then pay for adverts in very popular media source - BT Sport, Daily Record.

We are keeping them alive by reacting to nonsense they make up. The best reaction you can get in media is a bad news Rangers story because we are the biggest team in the country. It doesn’t happen by accident.

Four pages and rising. Some posters will inevitably click on the page, share the stories with mates and in turn embolden Stewart to say more of the same. And on the same forum there is at least one thread taking great delight in the declining sales of newspapers. You've got to laugh.

I'm sure it's not @dh1963 's intention, but he's raising Stewart's profile considerably, as are the hordes of fans angrily replying to them. Don't feed the trolls. Block and delete.

Best ignored. Amazon took years to turn a profit, but investors stuck by them as they could see the bigger picture. Took 12 years for twitter to finally turn a profit - didn't stop him using it tho'.

The Stewarts and Hartsons of this world don't take rejection very well, seem to hold a few grudges. Lips and arseholes ,it's all the same produce the same.

Why does he care so much about our finances? He didn’t care about how a hypothetically independent Scotland was going to afford to sustain itself when fat Eck and wee Nippy were struggling to provide a credible answers...

I left all social media with the exception of instagram so that I could avoid seeing stuff like this. Also only use the fan media for my news to avoid the red tops. FF is more and more polluted with the posts and articles I’ve tried to remove myself from on a daily basis. Perhaps another sub-forum is required for all this crap

Back