Castore advert on billboard in Glasgow

6-ED0-E42-F-797-C-4-A53-8-F02-E87-E4-AAF76-E3.png

It's a digital board, there is one right outside my flat. Unfortunately there is also one for the mhanky mob 9 in a row one as well.

It's a small gripe but I don't understand why they made our crest and the Castore logo so small on the huge screen.

It's a digital board, there is one right outside my flat. Unfortunately there is also one for the mhanky mob 9 in a row one as well.

It's a small gripe but I don't understand why they made our crest and the Castore logo so small on the huge screen.
I think it fits with Castore's general message which portrays understated quality. It's not too "in your face", but really draws your attention.

There's only 1 thing for it guys. AMBUSH!!!!!

Disclaimer: This is of course a joke officers and I would not instigate, condone or in any way participate in violence or other criminal acts. Besides I'm sure our fine constabulary (you) will already be in the advanced stages of plannning such an operation, due to the high probability, nay certainty, that a crime, nay multiple crimes, will be occurring in that vicinity imminently. You may even catch some perpetrators in the act that are responsible for multiple other violations throughout the city. Failure to do so would imply that you didn't actually want to catch and prosecute these filthy scourges on society and surely that couldn't be true, could it? :oops: Oh, arresting officers, just take copies of all evidence gathered just in case, just saying you know. Things get lost 'n' 'at!!!

Too high for the average mentally challenged to reach unless they borrow a pair of Bill Leckie’s Cuban heels

Great to see.

Why does everything have to be negative on here no matter the news? “When will it be vandalised” etc etc .. if it does get vandalised the company who own the billboards will clean/fix it.

Hopefully see more advertising around the town and country.

Great to see.

Why does everything have to be negative on here no matter the news? “When will it be vandalised” etc etc .. if it does get vandalised the company who own the billboards will clean/fix it.

Hopefully see more advertising around the town and country.
My first thought was some mhanky poets will vandalise that.

The add itself seems very similar to the Hummel one from a few years ago, going from memory. Looks classy, they seem to be buzzing about the partnership

Back