MyGers / ST Renewals?

Super-Swally

Do you need a mygers account to renew your season ticket?

I've not signed up to the Mygers thing yet.

I've still not received my renewal email? I contacted the ticketoffice email inbox last week and i've still not had a reply. I'm starting to get a bit concerned and p*ssed off now!

Cheers bears.

Thanks for the info.Im struggling to get my season ticket renewed.Contacted the ticket office on the 7th May and not a peep from them apart from an automatic email reply.

No, you don't NEED a MyGers membership to have a season ticket. You do miss out on away games almost certainly though.

Have a read of the FAQs.

As regards your renewal email, are you sure you have the correct email attached to your Rangers account and have you checked you Junk folder?

No, you don't NEED a MyGers membership to have a season ticket. You do miss out on away games almost certainly though.

Have a read of the FAQs.

As regards your renewal email, are you sure you have the correct email attached to your Rangers account and have you checked you Junk folder?

Thanks mate.

Re ST. definitely have the correct email address as I'm getting emails about mygers, and other emails coming through ok.

I emailed the ticketcentre mailbox last week and only received an auto reply.

Concerning as the deadline will be coming up shortly.

Is the SLO on who could help?

Thanks mate.

Re ST. definitely have the correct email address as I'm getting emails about mygers, and other emails coming through ok.

Just from reading on here, responses are taking a very long time due to to the current situation.

Thanks mate.

I sent my first mail on the 4th may and another one a week later got my renewal mail on Wednesday and renewed they are working from home so stick with it fellow bear I’m sure all will be good eventually.

Was there any more said on the voucher that was supposed to be made available once the season was officially called? I was just going to put it towards the MyGers membership in the meantime...

I sent my first mail on the 4th may and another one a week later got my renewal mail on Wednesday and renewed they are working from home so stick with it fellow bear I’m sure all will be good eventually.

Cheers mate, i've just pinged the TC another email. Appreciate things are much slower in the current climate, hopefully get a my renewal email soon!

WATP

I don’t have a season ticket can I just phone up the TO after the 30th June and buy one in a public sale without joining Mygers

Was there any more said on the voucher that was supposed to be made available once the season was officially called? I was just going to put it towards the MyGers membership in the meantime...
I had a look at the mygers thing today. You get a £10 discount automatically deducted In your basket after you renew your st. I had to wait for it because I did the 10 payment option so it takes a couple of days to update and give you the £10 off.

Thanks mate.

If you are receiving emails please check your renewal email which has the information that you need to renew

Think OP is saying he never got a renewal email, but gets other emails.

Worth looking through spam - the emails come from the same set ups. Normally if emails aren't received it means that there is a suppression on the email account (can mean a supporter has marked a message as spam or the like which means that we can't deliver messages), That can be lifted by messaging ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk with your email and Rangers number plus requesting to receive emails.

Received a letter for my son to renew and it says is because he doesnt have registered email. (Which is alot of shit as i use to receive emails for him) tried to tegister him online but says he is already registered. Do you not need to put a email address when you register? I can see his season ticket in my basket as well. I have sent an email with my email address to be added to his account so does that mean when its registred i can then sign in to my account and update his cccs when i receive his confirmation email?

My son has 2 separate email addresses for 2 different people with a season card each that he's used for a couple of seasons now. For season 20/21 in his purchase history in both accounts it's saying purchased on the 29th April with a payment reference number, he is on the 4 payment option, i've had to change his bank details on his accounts to my bank details and set this card as default. The first payment is due next Friday, do you think that this will be his season cards renewed ? as don't want to lose the seats. I have sent all this info a couple of times in the last week or so to find out if everything is in order, but not heard anything back.

I don’t have a season ticket can I just phone up the TO after the 30th June and buy one in a public sale without joining Mygers

As I understand it those who are members of MyGers will be ahead of non-members of MyGers in the queue. You could take a chance and wait and see if there is a public sale but offers will, presumably, go to members first. If ever there was a reasonable chance of getting one in the public sale its likely to be this year. MyGers membership would enhance your prospects though.

Worth looking through spam - the emails come from the same set ups. Normally if emails aren't received it means that there is a suppression on the email account (can mean a supporter has marked a message as spam or the like which means that we can't deliver messages), That can be lifted by messaging ticketcentre@Rangers.co.uk with your email and Rangers number plus requesting to receive emails.

Hi Greg, i'm receiving emails, etc ok. I've checked my junk box and nothing there.

I've contacted the ticketcentre mailbox twice now and both times i've received their auto reply no problem so i've definitely not marked it as spam!

Cheers

Hi Greg, i'm receiving emails, etc ok. I've checked my junk box and nothing there.

I've contacted the ticketcentre mailbox twice now and both times i've received their auto reply no problem so i've definitely not marked it as spam!

Cheers

the auto bounce wouldn’t come under that bud. We use a company To distribute the emails that go to large numbers of fans and it’s within their system it would be marked

the auto bounce wouldn’t come under that bud. We use a company To distribute the emails that go to large numbers of fans and it’s within their system it would be marked

hopefully i'll get my renewal email re-sent then by ticketcentre? i've never received it! cheers

Worth looking through spam - the emails come from the same set ups. Normally if emails aren't received it means that there is a suppression on the email account (can mean a supporter has marked a message as spam or the like which means that we can't deliver messages), That can be lifted by messaging ticketcentre@Rangers.co.uk with your email and Rangers number plus requesting to receive emails.

Hi Greg, got your RFC email on another thread.

I've still not received my renewal email. been nearly two weeks since i initially emailed the TC.

I've pinged you an email.

cheers

Back