Heads up to those who are on the 4 monthly auto renew.

SOB-WATP

Official Ticketer
Got an email from the club saying we've now to manually pay each installment by using a link in the email they sent.

Just incase people dont get all emails sent by the club.

I just got the same email they’re not getting it till the 29th

I can pay now no problem , but my only worry is that on the 29th they try and take another payment .can we have an assurance preferably from club this won’t happen

Easiest gig in the world.

Don’t have the market in order to hit your sales targets & then you get the consumer to do all the work for you. Superb

This will be normal practice from the banks at the moment due to the covid.

If you look at the lottery, they not allowing new direct debits or you to play for more than one week at a time just now. Must be due to the uncertainty of ppls income just now.

No, its saying they cant take payment by direct debit and we need to do it manually

It never was direct debit as I discovered but rather auto payment from the card they have registered. We wouldn't have this issue I don't think if it was direct debit

If you look at the lottery, they not allowing new direct debits or you to play for more than one week at a time just now. Must be due to the uncertainty of ppls income just now.
That's only for euromillions just because of the uncertainty in other countries. Normal lotto you can.

I'll wait until 29th myself as it'll not surprise me one bit if it came out :rolleyes::))

It never was direct debit as I discovered but rather auto payment from the card they have registered. We wouldn't have this issue I don't think if it was direct debit
Thats what i actially meant, no idea why i said direct debit

Just got this email too. Only at Rangers is aurorenew not really autorenew.

The website / season ticket renewal / payment process is pissing a lot of people off.

Also people are wary of emails with links attached to make payments and are often advised against doing so.

I assume it is genuine but will be emailing to confirm and asking why this is happening.

I paid in full last season so did not get put onto auto renew. I wish to pay by 4 installment this year.

Anyone know how i can do this? The renewal process on the website will only let me pay in full.

That's only for euromillions just because of the uncertainty in other countries. Normal lotto you can.

I'll wait until 29th myself as it'll not surprise me one bit if it came out :rolleyes::))
Its only euro millions i play. I just took it as normal across the board.

Is this basically the club saying we need money now
We have an update on the way instalments are to be paid for your 2020/21 Season Ticket renewal.

You have chosen the Rangers four instalment payment plan and we ask that you use the link provided to make your card payment as we are currently unable to utilise our online card processor for the purpose of collecting your payment.

I'm reading that as them having issues processing the paperwork, staff on furlough perhaps?

The website / season ticket renewal / payment process is pissing a lot of people off.

Also people are wary of emails with links attached to make payments and are often advised against doing so.

I assume it is genuine but will be emailing to confirm and asking why this is happening.

I have just emailed them to ask exactly this, always wary of emails like this.

Some folk are an absolute joke. We are living during a global crisis. Very limited staff working at ticket office. Nobody there to answer calls and emails. Nobody there to process payments. So asking us to do the FIRST instalment ourselves before the 29th May. Honestly, unreal. Just dont renew, simple. People dont read emails where it tells you to click link to make payments then log in and try and do it online and moan that it doesn't work.

FWIW it was very straight forward, one click from an email took me to the site, option to pay with card or Apple Pay, I selected Apple Pay, two clicks of my watch and done.

It's not a new D/D if its the same details they took from the same bank account 12 months ago though surely?

I get that CV19 will be causing issues but the amount of hiccups our TO have is ridiculous. Entire operation needs an overhaul.

Even in normal times, slightest change to the norm here and there and the entire place falls apart.

Some folk are an absolute joke. We are living during a global crisis. Very limited staff working at ticket office. Nobody there to answer calls and emails. Nobody there to process payments. So asking us to do the FIRST instalment ourselves before the 29th May. Honestly, unreal. Just dont renew, simple. People dont read emails where it tells you to click link to make payments then log in and try and do it online and moan that it doesn't work.

Don’t renew because people have an opinion? Are people aren’t allowed to moan? Give it a rest.

It’s a bit bizarre why auto renew payments can’t be taken. You don’t need to be in an office to do it. No other company has this issue so I don’t see why we do.

I have done it and it was easy enough but it is a bit strange that a club of our size can’t renew card details online and can’t currently take renewal payments automatically.

The whole ticket office system needs a revamp.

Do you really think scammers take the day off just because there is global crisis? Just because we are Rangers doesn’t make us immune to thiskind of thing.
People are quite rightly wary nowadays regarding emails with links.

Cheers for the heads up, 4 of us in the house on auto renewal, only 1 email received thus far, hopefully the other arrive and I’ll get the payment boxed off

Been speaking to my wife about this today as she deals with processing payments for her work.
The issue she is having is that due to security issues she can't do it from home, she has to be in the office connected to a secure server, shes been given elevated access rights to access her accounting software but still can't process payments, she reckons if ticket office staff are working from home they could be having the same issue, the SLO has mentioned on twitter that its related to the current issues with Covid.

The club should at this very busy time have ample resources working from home to ensure this is done properly. This is millions of pounds coming from fans who are struggling at this time and that don’t even know when they will even get to use the season tickets . Forgive me but it’s a farce

Do you really think scammers take the day off just because there is global crisis? Just because we are Rangers doesn’t make us immune to thiskind of thing.
This !! We are warned almost daily not to follow links from emails,

Don’t renew because people have an opinion? Are people aren’t allowed to moan? Give it a rest.

It’s a bit bizarre why auto renew payments can’t be taken. You don’t need to be in an office to do it. No other company has this issue so I don’t see why we do.

I have done it and it was easy enough but it is a bit strange that a club of our size can’t renew card details online and can’t currently take renewal payments automatically.

The whole ticket office system needs a revamp.
Were you able to change your card details.

Aye have my season ticket. Have my card details too.

Poor response mate.

Scammers are having a field day. They are elaborate and make emails look genuine then clean you out.

Anyone not wary is a fool.

Were you able to change your card details.

no mate. It allowed me to enter card details to take the payment for this instalment but still not heard anything from the club about how to update details going forward. It really should be something that is available online. Every other company can do it.

I have contacted the SLO to ask for an update on Twitter

so what happens with the ten quid the company that was dealing with it takes now that we have to pay it ourselves ?

Latest posts

Back